20 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

And a bit scary how quick CP fans at coming up with Yuzhou evidences :D

Yes, the moment after I saw JY weibo update, my twitter had 2 new updates with this exact same photo that I posted. I mean they would need time to remember where did they see those cactus, searched in their stash and combined them right :sweatingbullets: I bow to them :sweatingbullets: how desperate are we CP's fan :lol:  

• Like 8

Guest skeletonworks

Saw this just now on Weibo.. Love bite?? I thought it's just the shadow from the hoodie... Hmm... You be the judge..

Cr. on pic

LZdvG3R.jpg

15 minutes ago, mrsaturn said:

But the cactus are clearly different. 

I'm a cp fans and quite delulu but I'm agree that the cactus is different hahaha

But a little delulu moment is always welcome to my nonexistent love life lmao

3 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Saw this just now on Weibo.. Love bite?? I thought it's just the shadow from the hoodie... Hmm... You be the judge..

Hide contents

Cr. on pic

I will say it must be love bite :P

No need to think twice hahaha

• Like 13

Fans are even so fast in calculating the amount of things JY has

@skeletonworks I saw JY wore NY cap many times but never ZZ?

also love bites ehh? At the front neck this time. Another JY's way to show his arguing and fighting fans that he is too have a fight ... On bed. And that love bites as the proof.

/runs

@kmmyzz also pointed out that JY's pic using ZZ's favorite filter on Iphone

• Like 22

Today has been a good day indeed (thanks to CW :P ) 

just thought I should share this here! cr on pic

Spoiler

tumblr_o8nrp07xTm1vrmedbo2_1280.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_o8nrp07xTm1vrmedbo1_1280.jpg

Pretty self-explanatory, eh :D time to read the thread from where I left off

edit: one more...

Spoiler

image.jpg

have fun deluluing~

• Like 15

34 minutes ago, mrsaturn said:

But the cactus are clearly different. 

Yes the cactus are different. I have the original picture of zz with the cactus but I have no idea how to insert pictures. :sweatingbullets: There was a girl beside him in the picture. 

BUT can someone tell me the significance of the skateboards. Thanks!!! I have no idea ZZ's photography skill is a running joke. 

• Like 5

Guest skeletonworks

@Scandani I have never seen Zhouzhou wearing NY cap before. I reckon he didn't because if he wore it, it'd be too obvious. But that was in the past... He's always the type who showed his feelings thru singing just like someone mentioned about it here.. unlike Johnny who have been flaunting all YZ related items (NY cap, GM shades, Goro necklace..) a lot in the past..

But now surprise, surprise, we've seen Zhouzhou donning the EXACT same suit as Johnny.. the identical earring... So...

And oooohh what is Zhouzhou's favourite filter in iPhone? Is it "Chrome"??? How did she knows the photo was using filter?

@KKmegan Johnny collects skateboard and he probably plays it once in a while. There was a video uploaded by Zhouzhou's manager of presumably Zhouzhou playing the skateboard at a very fancy hotel room/apartment in Beijing. And some of the Soompiers here heard Johnny's voice very faintly towards the end of the video.. The following morning, during Date With Star Q&A interview in Tencent, Johnny took a picture with a skateboard.. What is he trying to tell... Hmm..,

Omg hahahaha someone on wb mentioned that one of the skateboard has reflective surface and now asking people to see if they can see of the person whos taking photo for jy from that skateboard this is too extreme (but secretly hoping they are able to do that)

Btw is that a house or a random studio? Just find it weird to see him wearing shoes indoor esp if its a home 

• Like 12

1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

Oh, that is either a love bite or a rash ;)

Now, while other fans are busy CSI-ing the suitcases, cactus, skateboard etc, allow me to delulu on how the love bite got there last night/this morning :phew:

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Oh, that is either a love bite or a rash ;)

Now, while other fans are busy CSI-ing the suitcases, cactus, skateboard etc, allow me to delulu on how the love bite got there last night/this morning :phew:

doesn't look like rash to me :phew: that looks like a love bite.  sorryy but not sorry my delulu gone wild with this haha

• Like 13

Well from JY's expression on the pictures, the photographer has to be someone who is quite close to him and whom he is at least fond of. I cannot imagine him winking while his 哥们 or his thug-looking manager is taking the picture. (I burst out laughing just imagining it. The men around him are exactly all rather  manly and non nonsense-looking. He had a good friend to join him in a photo shoot was it? If IRC, he doesnt look like someone who will appreciate JY winking at him )  

• Like 14

11 minutes ago, joycemay said:

doesn't look like rash to me :phew: that looks like a love bite.  sorryy but not sorry my delulu gone wild with this haha

Looks like shadow part not love bites nor rash...:sweatingbullets: i did super magnify it on weibo using mobile 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, bearology said:

JY weibo update. Hm you packing your luggages right JY :phew: and who took this picture, I wonder :phew:

For some reason, Johnny looks absolutely adorable to me in these pics. I don't know what it is, but he looks cheeky, very young (yes, @Scandani, too young...), very gorgeous and just very normal. 

So, those suitcases etc tells us he IS packing up his Shanghai home. I wonder, maybe ZZ drove down to help him get his stuff to Beijing? Maybe ZZ is taking some of his things back, because surely, everything won't go on a plane... (Particularly not that B&O sound system - which are always very, very expensive.) It'll be very interesting to see where they both turn up next. Maybe they'll be back in Beijing next week, without appearing on any airport. A road trip together sounds nice, doesn't it? 

Ever since someone else mentioned it, I can't get the idea of U = Yu out of my head. (As in See U (=Yu) Later from ZZ's IG post.) It's such a brilliant thought! I've no idea if ZZ is that clever, or if it's just us drawing all kinds of conclusions from very mundane happenings... 

• Like 24

2 hours ago, bearology said:

JY weibo update. Hm you packing your luggages right JY :phew: and who took this picture, I wonder :phew:

CkvydJxUYAAERMw.jpg

Ckvyd_iVEAAkams.jpg

THIS POST WILL NEVER SEE ITS END OF BEING QUOTED!

So you did help him pack. Is this after or before having dinner with the in-laws?

• Like 7

5 hours ago, Scandani said:

I posted the same tumblr post many pages ago :P and to answer your question, it's Ellemen interview, you can just check the vid on youtube by lovelythings, she translated part of it, since it is a part of a photoshoot by ElleMen.

Ah,,, seems like i missed it somehow... thank you.. time to dig deeper into lovelythings's channel... :w00t:

• Like 2

Sidetrack a bit to talk about ZZ so that he gets equal time of his own right :P

Anyone knows when his album will be available on iTunes? 

I can only download 上瘾 album i.e. Addicted album from iTunes... By the way, the 上瘾 album only has three songs which is If Hai has Yin, Walk Slowly and I Think (sung by Shuhei Nagasaki i.e. the roof top song).

• Like 5