I read that the account also followed a female but unfollowed. International yuzhou wb said sth about protecting zz... anyone know what is it about?

Edit: oh he deleted the post. How do i insert picture?

And if jy wb folllwed his official studio account... why didnt my app shows that he is online?

44 minutes ago, mrsaturn said:

I read that the account also followed a female but unfollowed. International yuzhou wb said sth about protecting zz... anyone know what is it about?

Not sure if it's to protect ZZ, maybe it's to protect her/herself from antifans. It prob caused an uproar or something. I suspect she's the one managing the workshop account. She's a fujioshi and friended anything Addicted and BL dramas. 

Her wb description is(not sure how to translate this): Weibo TV web product department, video business collaboration department head /supervisor

• Like 12

9 hours ago, jlt4ever said:

Quick update from Weibo (account: 鱼粥小甜豆) this morning:

Reveal hidden contents

1465694181x3738746583.png

Trans: This morning, Wenwen says: is the whole world in Shanghai right now? ZZ is in Shanghai, so is big brother (we all know who that is....LOL)...

========

I heard JY had not logged on Weibo this morning yet.... So please help yourself with the delulu! 

=======

Edit: the Weibo posting just got deleted...but ZZ yesterday posted on IG "see you later", right?

And he woke up extremely early yesterday (about 6 am?) without any work?? Also both ZZ and JY logged on Weibo at about 16:00... They say if you drive a car from Beijing to Shanghai, it took about 10 hours...

I hope this news later can be verified by ZZ showing up in Shanghai today!!!!

could it sound like the "big brother" in the sentence still meant ZZ? like saying "ZZ is in Shanghai. gege is there. he is also there. why is everyone is in Shanghai."? idk if you guys get what I'm saying here.

things could mean differently based on how it is in one language or another. just wanna confirm. XD

well, I hope the two are meeting up and catching. JY would definitely love listening to ZZ's stories about his recent events. I can imagine them right now. so GH!

• Like 2

hey let me defend ZZ and the likes who doesn't take good selfies. including me. It just feels weird. and uncomfortable. so we make weird faces trying to look cool/cute. hahahahaha but seriously though. we all know ZZ's selfies. I can somehow relate. hahaha

• Like 6

1 hour ago, gashupingo said:

Not sure if it's to protect ZZ, maybe it's to protect her/herself from antifans. It prob caused an uproar or something. I suspect she's the one managing the workshop account. She's a fujioshi and friended anything Addicted and BL dramas. 

Her wb description is(not sure how to translate this): Weibo TV web product department, video business collaboration department head /supervisor

But the post did mentioned that it is to protect zz... thats why i was wondering if i am missing sth 

40 minutes ago, mrsaturn said:

But the post did mentioned that it is to protect zz... thats why i was wondering if i am missing sth 

You read it correctly, but I have no clue what it is trying to say actually without the backstory. 

Some of us may have noticed that there is a new BL tv series 烟袋斜街10号 from China in a sister thread. You may be wondering how is this possible given the ban. 

Apparently this show is only available via weibo and miaopai.,, non-traditional medium even for web tv. At the same time, it is not as popular. It has about 350,000 views for the first episode while Addicted has 10 million. In other words, it has not become too big for its own good. They have also cut many intimate scenes... and downplay the BL aspects. Its douban ratings will probably not get it into trouble too... just around 6.0 when Addicted is 8.6... In other words, it is likely to remain very niche.

Nevertheless, it will be interesting to see if it can successfully finish its screening, and how that may impact what JY and ZZ can and cannot do.

• Like 15

Guest skeletonworks
1 hour ago, gashupingo said:

Spoiler

Johnny doesn't give a flying fudge if the person who managed his studio is a (1)fujoshi who likes (2)Shangyin so what are you gonna say about this huh JY-only fans who are trying to eliminate any trace of Shangyin from Johnny's life?? I'm fuming because I talked about this with my friend and my friend said the only-fans acted like they're the official fans and always trying to "educate" the CP fans. I laughed at her choice of word "educate". They called CP fans crazy because we imagine too much... Like you're crazier okay... It feels like they think like they're holier-than-CP-fans...

Anyway...

It IS whatever you are thinking, Xiaolong....wDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gif

Spoiler

GduRZzd.jpg

Slo-mo? I just love how Zhouzhou bobbed his head up like he didn't want the kiss to end yet.. And I also noticed the rapid breathing just before Johnny kissed him but it's hard to capture with gif *___* It was normal at first, before Johnny turned his head back to face him. But it got more rapid especially nearing the kiss :phew:

Spoiler

QVF5zmX.gif

Zhouzhou's hand wrapped around Johnny's back whole Johnny's hand squeezing softly Zhouzhou's shoulder... :wub:

Spoiler

T5PHXOA.gif

@skeletonworks Indeed, I think those hardcore JY-only fans who thinks they have to educuate the rest e.g. on how not to address him as "GH" because its disrespectful, are plain dumb and horribly naive to be honest. They are actually even more delusional than the CP-fans.  The CP fans know the boundaries, the JY-only fans are just plain wierd.  

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, Scandani said:

And those fanatic fans, have they not better things to do with their life? The so called dedicated fans that saw Jingyu looked lifeless and dead tired after midnight arriving in Shanghai and shamelessly mobbed him, and argue in front of him??? Tsk tsk, what do you think JY would feel???? This is a guy who always care so much of his fans wellbeing, but obviously you guys have no respect nor care of his wellbeing! That is just a*shollery!

Well said! When I was reading all these news, I can imagine myself slapping all those stupid fans at the airport. They just simply have no brains! Sorry I didn't want to rant about this frustrating topic here but I just can't help it :sweatingbullets:

• Like 11

Guest skeletonworks
30 minutes ago, bearology said:

JY weibo update. Hm you packing your luggages right JY :phew: and who took this picture, I wonder :phew:

CkvydJxUYAAERMw.jpg

Ckvyd_iVEAAkams.jpg

Hello there YZ NY cap! Long time no see. This is Johnny's reply to his extreme only-fans... pffft.... "You must respect CP-fans as well"... It's like he's trying to say pls live in harmony both of you...  And see that skateboards??? See?? See??

@bearology To answer your rhetorical question: Zhouzhou :w00t: He also probably helped him packing stuffs since there are probably be a lot of stuffs hahaha #crazydelulucpfan 

And a bit scary at how quick CP fans are at coming up with Yuzhou evidences :D

15 minutes ago, bearology said:

hm...can't remember when did ZZ take that picture, during Shangyin? Now I wonder where is JY now :phew: Geez, CP's fan is so fast and furious. They dig ZZ's photo like 1 second after JY uploaded his :sweatingbullets: Cr FlukeGirl Twitter

I swear this fandom has FBI or CSI member hahaha

They always amuse me with this kind of analysis.

I'm being over the moon when i heard yuzhou could be together in shanghai.

And Jingyu move to Beijing? That's so awesome, it's about the time lol

• Like 19