Spamming time cuz I'm so happy today hehe

SUCH CHUBBY MUCH CUTE

006cc5zGjw1f4ijsi9j8dj33uy2o7npf.jpg

Cr on pic

Spoiler

006cc5zGjw1f4ijskt157j34802tc4qs.jpg006cc5zGjw1f4ijvfdulgj34802tckjo.jpg006cc5zGjw1f4ijsn8o8gj33x32m2b2b.jpg

the

neck

oml

#ripXimi

Spoiler

006cc5zGjw1f4ijnhtoiqj32tc480kjm.jpg

and little indication of bewbs hehe it's okay JY xD we love all of thee hehe

Giraffe? Lee Kwang Soo? JY joins Korean RM? LOL stalhp @ximichem LOLLLLL

Spoiler

006cc5zGjw1f4ijn9hs3pj32jv3tie82.jpg

• Like 21

So alll the uncut episodes are out? I want my bf to watch the series and would be great to find somebody that uploaded the unct engsubbed versions on youtube. Anyone no where to find?

Also, in the uncut drunk bed scene, i dunno if i understood it correctly, but after gh says he dont mind to let bly top him, they don't switch positions? So does BLY tops him or not? Or i couldn't find the full uncut? That moment on the bts when gh says for bly to top him "come on hurry up" it's just a joke or we can see that in the scene?

22 hours ago, aeislaeigh said:

HAPPY 1000TH PAGE EVERYONE!!!

First and foremost, and always, we're thanking @skeletonworks for creating this wonderful thread, this great and awesome family...

Thank you so much to our hardworking translators @gashupingo @SueLyinn @ryokise @kakelet, as well as @tea4two @jlt4ever @xix19xix @yjhx86 (@alvinboi you are greatly missed).

To our fanfic writers @gayyoxx @sohocomo @Tari Tari, thank you so much... Kindly continue them please..  (@guhai We miss your fanfics)

And, of course, thank you so much @liesl @abbraccio91 @ximichem @kmmyzz @Scandani @Ariodante @ayasdai @pureblade @charlie10 @poetato @izziehudson @bearology @Soohee ssi @nedaaa and everyone else who have contributed one way or the other to this wonderful thread.. 

Let's continue supporting our boys!!!  lxhjiekexun_thumb.giflxhjiekexun_thumb.giflxhjiekexun_thumb.giflxhjiekexun_thumb.giflxhjiekexun_thumb.gif

i am reposting @aeislaeigh post becoz I want to say BIG thank you for everyone in this forum, also others who are not on the above quotes, for made my weekend great with sharing the link of ZZ concert and millions of Yuzhou candies (BTS, YuZhou analysis, fan art etc.) thanks so much you guys.. :heart::heart: yes  Let's continue supporting our boys! Have nice day...

Spoiler

just a note from ZZ concert, is it just coincidence that ZZ choose a high tall figure MC for hosting the concert, or just because he resembles someone with 187 cm tall who once close in his life, as this person was unavailable attend the show ... #mondaymorningdelulu

• Like 17

I am still high at cloud number nine, want to spam some more but already losing my coherence, so I'll just relay this nice info on Addicted photobook posted a while ago! (and no, no spoiler, your data connection might scream but I won't put this YuZhou under spoiler *evil laugh*).

From GingerCake on other forum:

For anyone who are interested to the photobook, you can start to pre-order it now:
yesasia global link here
yesasia us/canada here
books.com.tw linky@izziehudson has posted this one with detailed instruction on how to buy

Addicted Photo Book

5e615563gw1f4hczxka1gj20qo0z4dpb.jpg

- 21*28cm
- 144 pages
- pre-order gift: HaiYin's hand fan
- this book does not have girls photo <--this line is funny
- containing unreleased photos

Tagging potential buyers: @bearology @ximichem @Scandani @kmmyzz @skeletonworks @sohocomo et al.

• Like 22

3 hours ago, lielee said:

I feel the nect the CKS down to the micro second but I can only do it in big parts.

The quick pecks

The 1st touched Zhou's lips but the 2nd was just sound but Yu looked so cute doing that. And the way Zhou smiled up at him after that, as if he was also thinking how cute Yu is.

The kiss

The kiss is the 2nd kiss after Hai pulled away to say something in the ep. Tho there is no tongue can be seen (yes, I prefer no tongue), the kiss looked so natural and I just love how Yin lifted himself slightly so not to brake the kiss. Tho it was Yin, I am sure there was a small part of Zhou that unconciously lifted the body so they could keep kissing. And I couldn't be more melted and swooned knowing the fact.

The not-meeting-each-other-eyes

I'm not a kissing expert nor I am an actor and they had much more intense kiss than that (adding all rehearsals too) but the fact that they couldn't look at each other after the kiss tells me some true feeling did involve at that moment. They have become so close that they were able to joke around during a scene like this (like the pecks) but instead of grinning playfully or teasing each other, they just fell silence and both trying so hard not to look at each other's face. If there was no feeling involved, they would have interact with each other and saying things like "good job", "was that okay", etc with a professional attitude as an actor. But they didn't. They couldn't, or wouldn't, meet with the other's eyes as if they were afraid that it would reveal everything that was going in their hearts.

I love this kiss scene so much (tho I need the 1st kiss too). My heart is beating weirdly every time I remember the scene. They were Hai and Yin in it but they were still Yu and Zhou too. They were able to do it so naturally like that because of the trust and closeness they have between them and maybe they didn't want to admit it at the time (because there is no way, right?) but the feeling they both had towards each other at the time was more than just a friend, even if it just in a milisecond.

I shouldn't be doing this since today is the 1st day of fasting (happy fasting anyone that does!) and arousal things are not allowed but I love this scene so much (anyone know how to download it using tablet?) I just had to pour my feeling on it.

Yep.. 1st day of fasting too here... You may use youtube downloader... I use videoder downloader for my tablet...

I love the kiss too, especially thw two pecks are just too cute... How they smiling to each other after that melted me... :wub:

Happy fasting day... Try not to watch the video on the day.. Kekeke~

• Like 6

Woke up to way more goodies..

@gayyoxx thank you for the fan cam video links. Yes no doubt, ZZ sounds terrific in them. The live sucked in comparison. Thank you for the pic spams @kmmyzz, @ximichem. Thank you @lieslliesl and @Oline Oline for the live show and BTS links. Thank you @izziehudson for your awesome tutorials. Awesome analytical posts by @skeletonworks 

I am so happy for you @jlt4ever. You felt the euphoria live.. must have been amazing... (won't lie I am envious too..) your recap of the night was fantastic with so many aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh..s     ha ha ha.. I can relate very well, I was the same watching the live.

And yes @Scandani sweetie we all missed JY too.. 

Words fail to express how thankful I am to @gashupingo for the super fast BTS subbing. You are the star.. seriously..

Last but not the least welcome all new members who came out of their lurking modes.

If I have missed someone in my thank you speech do forgive me. Thank you all.. for the wonderful weekend.. 

• Like 20