My CKS is finally out and I can't watch it. Why? Well, 1, I'm on the computer that is in the living room so... 2, I don't think NO my heart can't handle it! I love this scene so much that I probably really going to die from happiness after seeing the scene. I really want to watch it so going to switch to tab in a minute.

Ah~ bb kitten was so pretty today. If he be even prettier at Bangkok concert, I don't know how to live anymore.

22 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

Because this what we've been all waiting for... :wub:

Hide contents

26ca462cd42a28342a4785c55cb5c9ea17cebfab

What is this.. what is this... what is this... ??? I was just away for a few hours and THIS Happening..??? Is  this ZZ's concert..??? Is he there..??? :bawling:

Or is it an old photo..??? 

I just directly go to the end of the page coz exploring 8 page can be torturous for me... :dizzy:

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, narakeiko said:

What is this.. what is this... what is this... ??? I was just away for a few hours and THIS Happening..??? Is  this ZZ's concert..??? Is he there..??? :bawling:

Or is it an old photo..??? 

I just directly go to the end of the page coz exploring 8 page can be torturous for me... :dizzy:

This is just a manip :) (usually after their individual shows manips spread weibo and various YuZhou threads) 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, jlt4ever said:

@Scandani

I am simply way too overdosed with YuZhou today!!! The concert, the new BTS videos and all that!! I'm now like: who I am? where I am now?  Like the C-CPFs would put it, if I am staying anywhere, it must be up high in the sky, exploding like a firework...I just cannot think and write properly...

I feel so happy to join ZZ's first concert! OMG why is ZZ so cute and handsome and adorable and talented!!!!!! OK now I officially decide that JY is the luckies person in the world. JY, you have to treat him really well because we "亲妈粉" (real mother fans - fans with a caring heart like the mother)will not pardon you if you do anything to hurt this most amazing creature!

During the whole process of the concert, everyone was so high and so excited. It's like: light turns off - Ahahahahhahahaha!!! some smoke from the stage - Ahahahahahahah! Spotlight turns on - Ahahahahhahahahah!!! Zhouzhou appears on stage - Ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah! Zhouzhou sings - Ahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahah! Zhouzhou dances - Aahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahah! You know it's all cream whenever ZZ does anything. 

When ZZ sings, we sing along. When ZZ sing that "whale" lyrics, he said: let's sing together! And we are again all like Ahahahahhahahah!!!!

Some fans say because of the sound system, ZZ's singing seems to have some pitching problem?? But on-site I did not feel it at all. I like ZZ's voice today because it sounds a little sexy hoarse to me. And I feel that he has improved his sing techniques since the TFM.

But the only pity is that ZZ's concert is so short!!! We simply haven't had enough of ZZ's sexy voice and beautiful dancing!! Again I hate it that they have to take that TWO songs away from the list. 1 hr something is just not enough for us!!!! I hope things can get improved in future concerts to come!!

Finally, some late congratulations to you all for reaching the 1000th page!! I received some mentioning from the friends here - such an honor!! I feel really lucky to meet you guys on this forum here and to be part of the 1000 pages!!!! I am sure we will enjoy more and more happy YuZhou moments in the future!!!!

OK now I have seen both JY and ZZ in person.  And I've seen the uncut series and all released BTS videos (in particular, the 9 min one!!!!). I'm so complete and dead......

hahaha I was so hype on the forum, can not imagine you in the real venue!!!!!

Must be all high! But why why why why JY is the luckiest person, and not both? I mean, ZZ is cute, handsome and talented, but JY is too! (protective of my baby whale) hahahaha. No no I do not want war :P I just want to feel like ZZ is lucky too to have JY. He is so damn gorgeous. I think that they are the luckiest couple alive because they met each other, and in our alternate universe they are together happily away from preying eyes. I am also dead and can not function properly!!!! Should sleep and stop spamming the thread. I am so happy that you were there!!!!! 

• Like 23

19 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

This is just a manip :) (usually after their individual shows manips spread weibo and various YuZhou threads) 

Owh... It's too beautiful to be true anyway... :tears:

However... I'm totally happy... Happiness overload with the new BTS spreading and it's reaallyyyyyy... sweeettt... sugaaar...

I immediately turn my seat facing my sleeping mom(afraid that she will awake and see me watching the BTS) :sweatingbullets:

Now I want my room BACK..!!! Yo, brother give me my room back! :angry: Sorry for my unrelated rambling :sweatingbullets: I have too much sugar this night...

• Like 4

3 hours ago, liesl said:

YES YES YES!!! Hell yes, amazing kiss with tongue and all. My life is complete. hell-yes-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Did I see saliva trailing from ZZ's mouth after the kiss?

Wait... 4 BTS..??? Why am I only found 3 of it??? 9min BTS, car BTS, and another one is bed scene BTS... what is the other one?:dizzy:

• Like 3

Well, first of all, let me say congratulation for 1000th page to all of us. It won’t happen without you guys. This is the first forum I joined and I’m so grateful of the love I found in this forum family. Thank you everyone. You are one of a kind family and I love you all. Thanks for accepting me to be a part of this wonderful amazing journey.
Thanks for the fancam and update of ZZ’s first concert. God, I love him so much. So proud of him. He got potential and I can’t wait he’ll get better and better. 
ZZ, what’re you trying to do wearing all of that items??? Wether it’s delulu, coincidence, or real, I don’t care anymore. I’ll believe what I wanna believe, I’ll take risk with my heart, because it’s REAL. Besides, watching the bts, I’m sure (relationship or not) they are comfortable with each other. They are enjoying each other. So that’s something, right?

This's supposed to be my 1000th page celebration... guess I'm late by 10 pages https://www.wattpad.com/266650664-yuzhou-fan-fics-mine

Spoiler

Tomorrow is the day Jingyu will leave for Cannes. Today, Zhouzhou and Jingyu promised to meet at the hotel where Jingyu is staying. Jingyu will leave straight from the hotel so Zhouzhou is the one who’s coming to sleepover.
Without checking who it is, Jingyu opens the door and welcome the guy covered with what they call disguises. That tall guy is wearing and black hat, black mask, black hoodie, jeans, and glasses. That simple yet effective disguise could fool others, but not Jingyu. No matter what, when, where, Jingyu will always able to recognise Zhouzhou, the love of his life. 
“Come on in. I already ordered some food for you.”
Zhouzhou takes off his disguises and sits at the seat in front of Jingyu. Thoughtfully, his boyfriend order some salad and sandwich for him. It’s easy to eat and it won’t go bad even though it’s cold. The portion is big enough for both of them. Jingyu’s waiting for Zhouzhu to eat together.
They start to dig in and just chit chatting. Talking about what they did today. How’s their day. 
It doesn’t take long until those two big guys finish their meal. They still sit face to face. 
“So, it’s tomorrow.”
Jingyu knows right away what Zhouzhou’s talking about. They already talked about it over the phone. It’s nothing new and it’s not like Jingyu’s hiding it. But he still feels bad. He feels bad for leaving Zhouzhou behind. And he’s not happy to be away from Zhouzhou.
“Have you finished packing?”
“Hmm. It’s all done… I really wish we could go together.”
“It’s your job. We each have our own job. It’s not like we can be together all the time,” Zhouzhou seems indifferent.
“I know. It’s just…”
We knew from the start that we can’t always be together. Besides, it’s just like those long distance couple. Just think of it that way.”
Jingyu is still not smiling. He knew it will be hard for them to be together. They might be away more than they are together. It’s not that strange for couple to be away. In fact, a lot of couple need to be away and each have their own life. That doesn’t mean they are not happy or in love. It’s just a part of life reality.
“Jingyu, listen to me. Even if we are a million miles apart, we’re always together. We belong to each other. And when we are together, let’s enjoy and make the most of it,” Zhouzhou tries to cheer Jingyu up.
Seeing Jingyu is not the usual Jingyu hurts Zhouzhou’s heart. Deep down, he hates being away from Jingyu not less than him. But he also knows for a fact, that if he shows a slight sadness, it will make Jingyu worries. And worse, he might just cancel his flight. That’s how unpredictable and spontaneous Jingyu is. Zhouzhou won’t use this opportunity to take a risk and prove it though. He knows how big this job is for Jingyu.
Zhouzhou stands up from his seat and walks towards Jingyu. Like it’s natural, he sits on Jingyu’s lap and hangs his arms around Jingyu’s neck. Making sure he gets Jingyu’s attention.
Their face now is only half inches away. Their noses almost touch each other. Their eyes lock together making everything around them seems blurry. They could see their own reflections and when their breath mingle together, their instinct is telling them to start kissing already. But Zhouzhou is the one on the lead and his eyes are telling Jingyu it’s not the time yet.
“You go and make me proud. Show the world that my boyfriend is the best,” he whispers softly and breathy. 
That’s almost like a torture for Jingyu. The one thing he wants so bad is in front of him but he couldn’t do anything about it. 
“What do you say?” Zhouzhou continues.
“S-sure. I’ll do anything for you. I won’t disappoint you,” Jingyu answers full of spirit.
Zhouzhou smiles knowing his plan worked perfectly. Then he gives Jingyu the present he wants. He plants a sweet kiss on Jingyu’s moist lip and lets Jingyu takes over. 
Jingyu pull Zhouzhou closer and forces open the lip that’s kissing his. He slides his tongue inside and meets Zhouzhou’s tongue. Their tongues tangle with each other. Sending warmth all over their body. Zhouzhou pulls away to take some air before he kisses Jingyu more passionately. He can’t deny that he’s missing that person’s warmth. And he won’t be able to feel Jingyu’s touch for the next few days.
“Let’s take a shower,” Zhouzhou’s saying out of breath.
Jingyu won’t reject that kind of invitation and he doesn’t even waste any second. He grabs Zhouzhou’s arm and takes him to the bathroom. They help each other getting undressed and head into the shower. Seeing their naked body, it’s always a pleasure to their eyes. No matter how many times they see it, it never ceases to amaze them. 
The anatomy is different from women who embodies beauty in their body. But every time, they always find the other person is beautiful. Especially Jingyu. Just the sight of Zhouzhou’s naked body could send shiver down his spine. That slender body, that pale skin, and that pinkish nipples always manage to seduce his lower part. 
Zhouzhou starts the shower and they continue kissing under the water drops. The warm water is no match to their body temperature that keep rising. Without any clothes, there’s literally nothing that could stop their hands from fondling each other body. 
They start to stroke each other now hard on richard simmons. Their hands start moving to the same rhythm. it’s as if they are the same body. They know what feels good for the other person and just go for it. And just like that, they cum together.
Zhouzhou who’s starting to lose balance leans on Jingyu’s body. Forcing that big guy to the wall. After catching his breath, Zhouzhou starts to kiss Jingyu’s neck and keep his hand moving again. Jingyu’s surprised by the aggressive Zhouzhou. He let himself being served by that guy. It won’t come often, he thought.
Lost in Zhouzhou’s touch all over his body, Jingyu starts to moan. Hearing that sexy voice, Zhouzhou gets more confidence and start sucking Jingyu’s neck. So hard that it will definitely leaves mark on Jingyu. 
“You are mine,” Zhouzhou whispers into Jingyu’s ear as he felt Jingyu’s reaching his climax.

— — —

Jingyu is satisfied lying on his bed. Zhouzhou is also lying beside him. They both felt satisfied and happy. For Jingyu, tonight is the hottest make out session since Zhouzhou is really aggressive and took a lot of initiatives. 
Only now he gets how much Zhouzhou’s missing him. But he’ll still go and make his boyfriend proud. He can’t let Zhouzhou worries and let his effort go to waste. He tried his best tonight so Jingyu must also does his best. 
Suddenly, Zhouzhou reach out his arms and takes out the wing necklace that’s been hanging from Jingyu’s neck. It’s the same necklace he gave Jingyu not that long ago. Jingyu’s been wearing that necklace everyday and Zhouzhou knew that. Tonight, without any warning, he takes that necklace back.
“Why did you take that?” Jingyu’s confused.
“I’ll keep it safe.”
Jingyu can’t bare to separate with the necklace. It’s the present from the man he loves. Tomorrow he will be away from the man so the necklace becomes more special.
“That’s mine. Give it back.”
Zhouzhou kisses Jingyu’s pouting lip and says, “It’s ours. And I’ll keep it safe for now.”
That kiss surely able to make Jingyu smiles but he still insists Zhouzhou to give it back. “But I wanna wear it.”
“When you are there, just focus on your job. You won’t be wearing it for the photoshoots anyway.”
“Still…”
“If you want it so much, just take it back when you’re done. You always know where to find me.”
All of a sudden Jingyu’s smiling slyly. He pushes Zhouzhou down and stares intensely. This time Zhouzhou is the one who got surprised.
“You know,” Jingyu pauses and bites his lower lip. He becomes really playful and such a teaser. “The first thing I’ll do is to find you. You don’t need to threaten me with the necklace if you want me to come.”
Zhouzhou starts to blush. He doesn’t mind Jingyu finds out his intention. But hearing that words and seeing Jingyu’s expression are just too much for him.
“Who said anything about threats. It’s just a reassurance,” Zhouzhou is not going to back down.
JIngyu’s laughing a little. “You don’t need any threat or assurance. You’re my home and I’m yours. I will always come home to you.”
Hearing that sweet and sincere words makes Zhouzhou happy. Jingyu kiss Zhouzhou’s smiling lip and pull the guy into his arms. Now Zhouzhou is lying on top of his chest and hugs him back. They are both smiling happily and fly into the dream land. 

• Like 15

4 hours ago, Oline Oline said:

Zhou is so f***ing gorgeous although his face is too white.

His messy hair is awesome

Dust, moonlight and dance performance :wub:

Hide contents

I cannot stop quotting..!!! How to stop?! It's in the middle of the night... Aissshhh...

I love boys with piano... And ZZ, what the thing you cannot do..?! Too many sugar.. my heart can't take it... I'm overdose already... :dizzy:

• Like 5

*update* sorry it was my misunderstanding of the shirt! Im deleting the pic and part of my post

@gayyoxx thank you!!!

@sohocomo I agree with you too, hope it didnt sound like im against this "connection" and delulu bc I love..... (will stop here hehe) Anyways sorry I deleted my post bc it was my misunderstanding

====================================

@sohocomo Hi!! Your diabetes comment is so cute hahahhaah

@sohocomo i heard the jacket and shirt are both from D&G and the japanese worded set of clothes are from LOEWE (Spain brand) @gayyoxx see pic :)

97g5Chj.jpg

Cr. From Twitter user above and from Korean addicted cafe

One of my fav gifs... Figaro was LEGEND.

Spoiler

EKnB19g.gif

• Like 22

24 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

auntie @sohocomo, IIRC, Alexandra T. Zhao seems very fond of them ;) Both JY and ZZ wear her design/collections a lot. I guess, if not sharing the same designer, they might share the same stylist?

I choose this option. (It's way cooler and more delulu inducing  :lol:)

Is this a Zhao design? Just out of curiosity.

• Like 12

27 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

I choose this option. (It's way cooler and more delulu inducing  :lol:)

Is this a Zhao design? Just out of curiosity.

According to whaleandmonkey IG, the pajama shirt is part of D&G design. JY wore a type of blazer and ZZ wore another.

Spoiler

21 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

@gayyoxx *sneaks in* I thought the designer is a male called Xander T. Zhao or did I miss a point? :o

AFAIK, the brand is Xander T. Zhao (because it's for men. EDIT: apparently, the brand also has products for woman LOL. Don't know why she chose a man's name...). But the designer is a woman, Alexandra Zhao. If you remember, before Happy Camp, JY was invited to her fashion show once and she took picture with JY. Her hair was orange at that time (check spoiler). JY and ZZ have been using her design since Madame Figaro photo shoot, if I am not mistaken?

Spoiler

@liesl eh, why I tag liesl? I want to tag @kmmyzz XD Sorry... XD

Ugh, yeah, on site audio/sound system was way better than the live stream! Grhhh. Tencent did not do ZZ justice.

• Like 16

@gayyoxx I probably mixed up with Xander Zhou, the founder of Xander Zhou clothing line. Probably just similar names haha gotta get used to this :sweatingbullets:

--

Anyway, why do I feel that ZZ look very uke with his lens for the concert just now? He looks so adorable, like a kitten! Very much alike.

• Like 5

I am spamming here, there are LOTS of energy left inside XD

If you want to know how bad Tencent's audio/sound system was, compare these two:

Moonlight livestream (cr: FlukeGirl youtube):

Spoiler

Moonlight on site fancam (cr: PandaWings youtube):

Spoiler

Hear the difference? ZZ's voice in the fancam is 10x better than the live stream -A- Can we complain to Tencent somehow?

• Like 20