ahh now that @gayyoxx mentioned it, it is true, his schedule is usually on Sat night and it is Shanghai not Beijing. Hahaha my wish typed itself @sohocomo

@skeletonworks that was my typo, supposed to be Shanghai and not Beijing. Maybe it was not a typo, it's a wish!

@liesl OMG that part where ZZ is topless, JY the guy who jujitsuing with guys, crotch to crotch with no problem, and he can't even look at the topless ZZ in the eye, his eyes wondering here and there. Look at his heavy breathing. OMG OMG @gayyoxx @sohocomo do you guys see what I see? OMG!

I am too hyped!

• Like 18

Guest skeletonworks
5 minutes ago, Scandani said:

I shared pic of him on jujitsu place in Beijing today auntie.

Wait I thought he went back to Shanghai like on Friday? Sorry I am way behind. I have not read the forum for the past few days because of work -_- But I just skimmed through instagram and saw his airport photo and many many fans greeted him at the Shanghai airport?

Guest skeletonworks
9 minutes ago, Scandani said:

@liesl OMG that part where ZZ is topless, JY the guy who jujitsuing with guys, crotch to crotch with no problem, and he can't even look at the topless ZZ in the eye, his eyes wondering here and there. Look at his heavy breathing. OMG OMG @gayyoxx @sohocomo do you guys see what I see? OMG!

I am too hyped!

IKR!!! I saw him stealing glance at topless Zhouzhou and then looked away immediately as if he could not bear it!!!! OMG!!!!!!

22 minutes ago, Scandani said:

OMG that part where ZZ is topless, JY the guy who jujitsuing with guys, crotch to crotch with no problem, and he can't even look at the topless ZZ in the eye, his eyes wondering here and there. Look at his heavy breathing. OMG OMG @gayyoxx @sohocomo do you guys see what I see? OMG!

What, what, what? The vid posted is cut off for me and I don't have IG. Whaaaaaaaaat??????????

EDIT: @Oline Oline Thanks for the youtube above!!!!!

• Like 12

34 minutes ago, liesl said:

YES YES YES!!! Hell yes, amazing kiss with tongue and all. My life is complete. hell-yes-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Did I see saliva trailing from ZZ's mouth after the kiss?

Maybe i missed something, where is the tongue? Link please. Huhu.

• Like 3

Guest skeletonworks

I just watched the 9 mins BTS ZOMG.... Zhouzhou groped Johnny's crotch!!! When they first rehearsed the scene, Johnny touched Zhouzhou's bums then Zhouzhou proceeded to grope Johnny's crotch and they were all giggling (you can totally hear Zhouzhou's cheeky laughter. Remember the Netease interview when he aimed at Johnny's crotch. THAT EXACT SAME LAUGH!). See Johnny's hand holding Zhouzhou's hand trying to remove his hand from his crotch. ROFL!!!

AFdp3sw.png

Z4mlKIc.png

jujV76K.png

Johnny's revenge time!!!SnZThyK.png

Don't wanna let go of baobei. Cannot get enough of him!

NPHmOpG.png

Having the time of their life I see wDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gif All red faced..

6n2CCoC.png

I really loved each BTS but I have to say this part is my fav part.... :wub::wub::wub:

Spoiler

I think my nose is bleeding again ^TT^ kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Kissing... jjok!!! jjok!!!! muah!!! and their eye contact and smiling at each other +_+ ahhhh....

Bh4StQy.gif

=============================================================

ZZ.... from concert... hold onto your heart... (cr. REDMOON)

Spoiler

7X9kalA.jpg

@gayyoxx I dont think its from backstage, REDMOON home master probably used DSLR crazy camera (we call it "daepo" camera = "cannon-size" camera) and this pic is just a preview, lets wait for HD high quality pic, Im sure she will post in future!!!!

• Like 23

50 minutes ago, Scandani said:

Look at his heavy breathing. OMG OMG @gayyoxx @sohocomo do you guys see what I see? OMG!

Sudden heavy breathing - check. Sudden serious face when laughing just seconds before, unable to look at ZZ for more than 2 seconds - check. I do believe his ears even got redder as well.

• Like 19

14 minutes ago, abbraccio91 said:

Car bts: I feel in love with this bts four months ago. It's too precious. SO HOT. So many bts of this scene I'm so happy. T____T They kiss so passionately and both are sweating like crazy fdnsgnfdsng Did you notice when the director say 'cut' Johnny coughed? +saliva in the way+ And ZZ's wiping his red swollen lips.

eh..... i thought i heard was JY the one shout 'cut'...lol. Just like what he said before the director normally won't say cut in the intimate scenes..

Today really a happy day!! so many bts...:wub:

• Like 12

I dont know with you guys, but that smack, two times, like a silly tease of Johnny to ZZ, the smiles, the eye contact, confirmed my delulu that there is really something going on between these 2 guys. Okay shoot me now. Hahahahaha. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ That was just so sweet to look at. Haaaaay. Im in love.

• Like 17

People which BTS is this one? Cr: GCine

I am seriously dying of sugar overload today. Will never forget the summer of 2016 all my life. Am so high today.. 

I seriously implore the translators to please translate the 9 min BTS. Am dying to know what they are talking about. Pretty please... 

Waiting for your subs eagerly @gashupingo.

• Like 7