Guest skeletonworks
4 minutes ago, bearology said:

OMG I CRYYYY! JY is here with ZZ

SERIOUSLY OMG.... COUPLE SHIRT AGAIN.. I can't with these two... Johnny not there physically but he's very close to Zhouzhou's heart :wub:

Eh the concert ended already?? OMG so short..... What the... It's just like one and a half hour only -_-

8 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

ZZ: So glad to have you guys. Thankful for you guys accompanying my side.

Eh wait, it's ending?  So fast :tears:

OMG that was so quick T_T I need to see more ZZ T_T 

SO PROUD OF ZZ!!!! Loved seeing him live T_T... So proud, so proud.... GOOD JOB ZZ!!!!

Now Im gonna go and watch NEW BTS +_+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 9

It's 1.30 hours. He could make it to 2 hours if he did more games at the beginning. IDK, the beginning felt so rushed. He sang 2 songs, dance, sang another 2 songs, dance again, non stop.

Overall, good performance from ZZ but the mics are sooo bad and the overall tempo of the event is rushed. Hopefully, on site fans are satisfied with the event.

• Like 17

1 minute ago, skeletonworks said:

Eh the concert ended already??

Well, let's be honest. There are only 7 songs on his album, and 2 of them couldn't be performed. That just over 20 minutes worth of music that he could perform. Unless he was going to throw in a bunch of covers (maybe something by Jay Chou?) it couldn't be very long anyway.

• Like 14

It's a mini concert + fan signing actually hence why it's so short.

6 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

Well, let's be honest. There are only 7 songs on his album, and 2 of them couldn't be performed. That just over 20 minutes worth of music that he could perform. Unless he was going to throw in a bunch of covers (maybe something by Jay Chou?) it couldn't be very long anyway.

YES YES YES PLS ZZ sing 安静, 开不了口, 可爱女人 or any classic Jay song etc pls *prays hard* ((actually his cover of 算什么男人 was pretty decent so I kinda hope he'll sing that song for his BKK concert :D ))

• Like 13

Guest skeletonworks

That pajamas shirt he wore was when he was singing Moonlight.. and we all know Moonlight is his song with Johnny. Can I be delulu? :wub:

Try to persuade me that it's just another coincidence! HAH!

Another hint! KYAAA! :wub:

By the way, why is it that JY and ZZ like that pyjama shirt so much? Out of all clothes that they could pick as couple clothes. Why that pyjama shirt? :crazy: That shirt looks like err... pyjama in my opinion.

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, liesl said:

Try to persuade me that it's just another coincidence! HAH!

Another hint! KYAAA! :wub:

By the way, why is it that JY and ZZ like that pyjama shirt so much? Out of all clothes that they could pick as couple clothes. Why that pyjama shirt? :crazy: It looks like a err... pyjama in my opinion.

Apparently it is the spring 2016 trend.

2 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

delulu theory - it is JY's, because ZZ wore the jacket previously, while JY has worn the shirt more than once IIRC ;)

yes yes yes auntie. And he tried to hide it. Well, not so much, cos he knows people will take pic. He just want to show it off, without being right out in the open. Pfff, proud wifey.

@bearology that is exactly what I said. It is not couple's it is just JY's

@yjhx86 please SHARE!!!!

• Like 18

GO SEE THE NEW BTS +_+ It was released during the concert!!!! 9 minutes 25 sec!!!! Im d/l now.

=================================================

4 BTS's today??? Is this right???

• Like 17