Guest skeletonworks

He's dancing again! I LOVE WATCHING HIM DANCE BECAUSE HE'S SO INTO IT AND VERY GOOD AT IT!

5YOBdUw.png

KILL ME NOW!!! NUUUUUUUUU.... HAHAHAHA

Guest skeletonworks

SO FREAKING HOT!!!! "Understand Dream"

BtV0HKe.png

@Scandani I changed fro 360p to 540p. Better resolution. There's also 1080p but I think it would cause my streaming to lag so I stick to 540p.

Is that his friend Ryan singing with him? I don't recognise his friend..

M9wtAG8.png

Ryan almost didn't make it cause got flight delay from Jia Xin (fliming some drama there)
Just arrive from flight
Ryan: "Together with ZZ for 6 years" XDD

They make this song together in the past.

They are wishing some wishes from each other.
ZZ: "I wish etc etc etc I wish you'll be higher" XDDDD

Say embarresing stuff about each other now XDDD

• Like 19

Yeah, I am disappointed with the mics too! Especially ZZ's. How come the quality is this bad? But everyone on site seems oblivious to that, so maybe it just for us, streamers?

and for God's sake, move to the right a bit, people! ZZ is not even on the spot light! He should be in the middle, it is his concert ffs!

• Like 8

1 minute ago, gayyoxx said:

and for God's sake, move to the right a bit, people! ZZ is not even on the spot light! He should be in the middle, it is his concert ffs!

I've thought this for some time now, but this really strengthens my thought - ZZ is more comfortable on the side. If there is someone else to put in the spotlight he will do it. (That 'boss' mentality - he directs from the side, especially when it comes to friends.)

• Like 12