Hi, it's starting. ZZ haven't come out yet!

Some spam about ZZ's sign meet/concert. Some stuff I heard/see posted:

ZZ's dad and mom is there, got photo taken from their back but I can't post photos here
ZZ's friend Peng Yu Chang(PengPeng, one of the trio photographed with ZZ last time) send congratulatory flowers to ZZ with msg: "Everyone will leave, Brothers are forever" (In Eng & Chi) *Wanted to post the flower pic but my internet is so bad right now I can't load photobucket*

Anyway, some funny stuff from wb:
"I'm a male fan don't you guys know?"
Then another post by him: "So we're both male ah?" (to a popular wb account)

Heard an incident where got snatch thief that rob tickets. Got ppl shouted on site: "Catch thief!" 
And scalpers are selling ticket for 7000+RMB

• Like 19

Next, I Remember Your Eyes. OMG OMG OMFG okay I will add my own screencaps at the end, I want to enjoy this first!

(I shall stop live posting the event lmao sorry)

He looks mighty fineeeee cr on pics

Spoiler

005HbghVgw1f4kkm43u51j30q20ddgnp.jpg

Spoiler

005HbghVgw1f4kkm39srnj30ou0dqmz1.jpg

Spoiler

005HbghVgw1f4kkm2ue42j30mq0cmtag.jpg

• Like 20

Now showing some MV so I'll post something first. Ok, now is Moonlight cause I have problems loading Soompi.

Fortunately the stream is very smooth!
He looks very different with this makeup haha. nother different look! So fast change to another outfit. 
But I'm not very satisfied with the voice of recording. ZZ's singing voice sometimes sound so small which the music overpower him. Now is a bit better though. 

WoW, ZZ playing keyboard of Dust!!!!

EDIT: @gayyoxx yes double rings!!!

• Like 17

Guest skeletonworks

He's singing Moonlight now...

Pdm6HsO.png

@Scandani You're not the only one! I don't like his hairstyle & make up is too heavy I think but he's still shuai to me..

God my place blacked out just now ugh!

OMG HE'S WEARING CONTACT LENSES HAHAHAHAHAHA

Im crying, he looks so good. Look at him, he is so perfect. Living the life he has been dreaming. He's so good. Im so proud. I think, even without addicted, or without knowledge about addicted and I see one of his video, I think, i would still be a fan and a follower. Sobbing. 

• Like 14

10 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

Is he wearing the pajama shirt under that jacket???

Black pajama shirt with white stripe!!!

OMG!

@gashupingo @Scandani I think the other ring is the ring he used long time ago during live stream before he went to Japan? It looks like the ring from his Mom but different with some engravings on it?

Edit: so, during Moonlight and Dust, we have:

• Ring.
  • Ear ring.
  • Black pajama shirt with white stripe.
  • Like 21