1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

yzonlkt from Instagram replied to my comment saying that she thinks that there could be more uncut in the DVD version. The way this bed scene was changed abruptly to Guhai cooking & later received a phone call from Shihui, I think that she could be right.. There's probably more than just this

if my memory doesnt betray me. I read in early interview of CJD. she stated that both were really lost in this scene. and they took off everything except their boxers. there is definitely more.

wondering. why nobody posts JY's not little "tent" during this scene yet? does that picture break any soompi rules? :phew:

• Like 10

Guest skeletonworks

Does anyone here know how I can buy the LIGHT concert ticket using Tencent app as a gift to my friend? I bought mine using iPhone, which is perfectly fine thanks to @izziehudson guideline (thanks babe!). It's just that my friend is using an Android phone and she doesn't have a credit card to buy the ticket so she thought that I can buy one for her. Long story short, how do I go about buying a ticket for another person without having to share my credit card info to her?

Less than 2 hours to go!!!! Ahhhh.. Let's all camp here together!!!!! Zhouzhou has been working very hard for this! Even yesterday, he was still online Weibo at 3:30 am. Maybe he's doing a last minute rehearsal. I hope everything goes smoothly for him!! Ahhh so excited! I bet Johnny will be watching the concert through that Tencent app :P

23 hours ago, Scandani said:

and why why you guys talking about another drama on our 1000 page special? (No, don't answer that. Answer that on the next page. Not this page)

On 6/4/2016 at 1:44 PM, tea4two said:

Some former CP fans of Lan Yu are YuZhou fans.  I can also see HuHou fans flocking to YuZhou after 5/20.

Reveal hidden contents

Liu Ye and Hu Jun's (the main actors in Lan Yu) situation is different from ZZ and JY.  They met at a bad time!  He Jun was already married and committed to someone else.  For this, it's impossible due to the time, place and situation!  They are different from YuZhou.  YuZhou met at the right time and the right place.  They are brought together by fate (yeah, call me delulu).  YuZhou exist to resolve past grievance, miss opportunities, and nostalgia.  To do what people in the past couldn't or wasn't brave enough to do.  

Take a look at Liu Ye's weibo account, he followed a number of YuZhou CP fans.  

lyfollowing.png

To him (and so many others), I believe YuZhou brought back nostalgia and memories of the not so forgotten past.  I remember the survey did they early on regarding the viewership for Addicted/Shangyin, many were surprised by the number of 'male' viewers.  Addicted brought back miss opportunities of some of those brotherhood that 'could've been' more situation.  For some, this become a past regret that they still carry on until today.  

Why did I say that YuZhou is the resolution to all these past grievance?  It's because, they are brave.  They are afraid of regrets, so they're not afraid to go after something they want.  Watch their live interviews, in particularly JY, and you will understand that YuZhou won't be a repeated performance of many missed opportunities.  In fact, their path has already been set (divination/numerology/astrology has been accounted for), they're brave enough to follow through, we also need to be brave enough to also follow them through.  

On 6/4/2016 at 4:52 PM, filmlore46 said:

I wonder how biology explains the physical pain that can be felt in your chest when all you want is to be with that someone you love, (I'll call it...) circumstances won't allow it. Btw, I watched LanYu, lord that ending...:tears:. Cheers to our brave boys, If their parallel experiences gives some comfort or closure to those with missed opportunities all the better.

On 6/4/2016 at 7:01 PM, lielee said:

I immediately search about Lan Yu at your quote and was shocked to find out what happenend in the movie in Wiki. I want to watch it now (do I dare watch it? What if I ship them after that eventho it will never happen in this life time

23 hours ago, filmlore46 said:

If you prepare your heart for a very heartbreaking ending, then yes, I do recommend LanYu. The first time I watched it, I did so without any of the backstory. Then I found out about the extreme emotions and the attraction that the actors had for one another and I went back and re-watched. Because of this (their emotional attachment) I think it made the ending even more painful and impactful; Just my take. If your heart can't bare sad endings... perhaps you might want to re-think watching LanYu.

1000 :cookie:s to all of us. we made it. Happy 1000 pages of YuZhou treasure. Special thanks to everyone who makes this page so great.

Because I didn't know about reserving special pages, I was called out, but in my defense I was not really talking about another drama but merely replying to a question without reposting an entire quote. I did not post about another drama or someone else on the page. My post was not really talking about LanYu but referenced an earlier post by @tea4two. In the post which was rather long she quoted a previous post that mentioned the movie LanYu. She posted how some former CP fans from LanYu were now YuZhou fans and I replied to that post. (note that is why this response have that earlier post and my responses as well)  @lielee voiced the question of whether or not she/he should watch LanYu (in another lengthy post) so I voiced my thoughts nothing more to that question only. So @Scandani you got me all wrong and I was never off topic. But I did my best and edited the post and reposted with celebratory cookies because I don't know where you guys are getting all the great emoticons.

Edited by filmlore46
nececessary for errors.
  • Like 1

actually @skeletonworks there is a way for Android user to buy the ticket, but you need a QQ account and Paypal!

Guide for Android users to purchase the streaming access (you need a QQ and Paypal account):

Spoiler

1) Download QQ app from your Google Play store

c03c8db0jw1f4k4vfbglgj209d0ilwgb.jpg

Spoiler

2) Go to http://pay.qq.com/

c03c8db0jw1f4k4vgp8zdj20wo0oe43v.jpg

Spoiler

3) Login to your QQ account

c03c8db0jw1f4k4vhhoqtj20by08qq3i.jpg

Spoiler

4) .............. *someone help to translate this one!*

edit: I think what it means is you need 120 QQ points but there is only option to buy 100 or 300 (and more)... Maybe it will be cheaper if you buy 2 x 100 QQ points separately but I am not sure of the PayPal transaction fee and exchange rate charge etc ._.

c03c8db0jw1f4k4vi5xdmj20df0biq46.jpg

Spoiler

5) Click "go to next page" to proceed with payment

c03c8db0jw1f4k4vitaqlj20i90dt75p.jpg

Spoiler

6) Log in to your PayPal account

c03c8db0jw1f4k4vjf0k6j20co0k2wfy.jpg

Spoiler

7) Check your payment details and click "Pay Now"

c03c8db0jw1f4k4vk1l4vj20cx0fo3zt.jpg

Spoiler

8) Check your email (whether the payment has been completed):

c03c8db0jw1f4k4vkq67oj20hq0hnq4r.jpg

Spoiler

9) Go to this link and log in to your QQ, use your QQ points to buy the pass (click as in the image below)

c03c8db0jw1f4k4vlf2o0j20uf0klwhn.jpg

Really really sorry it took me awhile to post this (I was waiting for the OP's permission to share) but hope this helps! Cr to 洲洲的手指 <- lmao this username literally means ZZ's finger :lol:

edit: @gayyoxx you can sign up for QQ here, it's in English so it's pretty direct! I used "Standard QQ Number" (for some reason I had problems registering using my e-mail address..) but they will need to do a mobile verification check so get your phone ready! OP is okay as long as it's properly credited ^^

• Like 19

54 minutes ago, izziehudson said:

actually @skeletonworks there is a way for Android user to buy the ticket, but you need a QQ account and Paypal!

Thank you for your informative post!

Hmm. It is more complicated than iOS, but at least it accepts Paypal. Do you have guide on how to get QQ account, @izziehudson? Also, can I put this on my wattpad?

Thanks @izziehudson. I got my eticket using iOS. Now what should I do? The app has not started the livestream yet.

• Like 3

I'm not sure if this has been discussed, but when I first watched the rooftop scene BTS, I noticed how JY caressed ZZ's ear, like how you would normally do it to someone's back when you give them a hug during a diffcult time. It's heartwarming to see things like this which did not make the final cut in the actual series. The rooftop scene is the most touching scene for me throughout the entire series, I've re-watched the series a few times and this scene never fails to bring the emotion inside of me. I had just re-watched it again just to compare it to the BTS footage and spotted some editing errors, but I'm not gonna go into detail because I'm afraid it may spoil the perfection of the scene for some of you haha!

Happy 1000th (2 pages late)! I'm sure the new pages will keep adding after tonight! 洲洲加油! (All the best ZZ!) 

By the way, I'm still relatively new here, how do I do the "spoiler" thingy? Just wanna make sure I keep my post neat next time when i quote. Thanks!

• Like 11

@jeffryan19 spoiler thingy is click the eye symbol, and then tadaaa

Spoiler

It becomes spoiler! Welcome to the family!

Oh and JY did the caress ear thing too in the BTS of the kidnapping scene when he pushed BLY to the wall, and BLY seems to enjoy it. I think charlie made a gifs of it.

Oh @Oline Oline you are so considerate with the 1000 page unlike me who shamelessly posted 2 or 3 times on 1000 page and not giving more people a chance for their celebratory remarks. Happy 1000 page!!!

I am truly sorry guys, I have smacked myself with soft pillow.

• Like 10

I was just about to go back to full on lurker mode till I saw the post about how to get the pass for Android users. I just feel like I need to share it with everyone lol. Anyway...

Spoiler

Happy belated 1000th page! I have been lurking since 100+ pages, only started posting a few hundred pages after lol and I still want to thank that one person who posted about this show on Bromance thread (the show that got me to Soompi forums in the first place) and obviously, our thread starter @skeletonworks for making this a little safe haven for all Addicters all over the world! 

Also, special thanks to @abbraccio91 @aeislaeigh @kmmyzz @SueLyinn and @xix19xix for the mention! :heart:

tumblr_o8aortR3Uf1vrmedbo1_250.gif

(p.s. about the Moncler shirt, I have to thank @Norah for introducing me to her friend (the OP of the message!) I cannot wait to see you two, @Yuki Wen and every other Soompiers who are going for ZZ's Bangkok concert)

I'm not good with words, but I am glad to have come across this forum and all you lovely people.

May you all be blessed :heart:

@gayyoxx think we should just open the app, go to 我的 and scroll to the bottom, you will see 我的看单 (my watchlist) and wait...?

• Like 17

Is it today? Did they online together just now? :w00t:

Spoiler

From FlukeGirl Twitter. OMG! It's coming :sweatingbullets: 

Spoiler

@SueLyinn: Thank you, I'm glad that you like it. I will add more to the collection once they give us enough hints for the second part and I am sure they will in no time :phew:

Thank you @aeislaeigh @abbraccio91 for the mention :wub:

@jeffryan19 It's the eye icon last one on the right of the bar. :D Edit: Oops I am late, Scandani has given you the answer XD. Anyway, welcome welcome :D

• Like 13

Guest skeletonworks

Started!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh I'm having my dinner now cannot do screencap. Hope someone will do live recap..

He's singing Light.. GOD SO HANDSOME SO SHUAI!!!

I dunno, my heart skips a beat everytime I see those screenshots that shows ZZ and Johnny are online together at the same time or almost the same time. Hahahaha. It feeds my delulu mind. And im loving it. Hahahaha. Thanks to those fans who endlessly update us with those weibo online time stamps. Haha.

excited for the concert, few more minutes. Yaaaaaay. Goood luck ZhouZhou, this is it, this is your day, own it. 

• Like 1