9 minutes ago, mym999 said:

XD means...I forgot to mention..I started reading mangas too....I like watching movies/dramas than i like people..I dont like to go out to watch movies cause i like to forword songs,fighting,boring bits..

Lol XD We are super same :)

• Like 4

I just wanted to say another thing - I have been a long time lurker and even a regular poster on many sites, this has been going on for years really, I often find myself drawn to communities such as this one where I can discuss my opinions with people who share my interest in certain topics, but never before did I find myself checking a thread more than once a day like I do now, nor did I ever refresh said topic every five minutes (like I also do now) excitedly waiting on a reply that I am dying to hear. This thread is also my addiction, not just this show that we all love. So are you guys. The atmosphere here is so positive and pleasant. I love all of your updates. I find myself smiling a whole lot more when some of you post in a way that has already become familiar to me. I love your styles, your writings, your opinions. That's all I wanted to say for now, better stop before I get too sappy. :)

• Like 9

@hryy Thank you for sharing! Your summary really touches my emotion. It shows how deep GH-BLY's love for each other; very touching.

but I can not help to fee rather disappointed with the unrealistic potrayals, especially with the military and billion yuans proposal. Even BLY entering military is a bit far fetched because usually military corps are not readily accept gays. 

CJD sues who? Chinese government? Wow if that is true, that is very bold and risky move from her.

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

@hryy Thank you for sharing! Your summary really touches my emotion. It shows how deep GH-BLY's love for each other; very touching.

but I can not help to fee rather disappointed with the unrealistic potrayals, especially with the military and billion yuans proposal. Even BLY entering military is a bit far fetched because usually military corps are not readily accept gays. 

CJD sues who? Chinese government? Wow if that is true, that is very bold and risky move from her.

That's what I was wondering too... I don't think this would be a wise move from her. I'm getting mixed infos about this. Someone says it is because of the ban, some say it is because her and the Addicted weibo account got hacked. 

• Like 4

As for me I was never a fan of Gay drama until I was hooked into Glee and I fell in love with the Klaine couple it's Kurt and Blaine if you are a Glee fan you know them hahaha, then I saw this Canadian series which is what should I say the hottest I have seen it's Queer as Folks and I fell in love with playboy type seme, then this German drama that has a gay couple and I became hook with gay dramas, until I more fell in love with Asian Gay love Story thanks to the Takumi-kun series and it made me write lots of fanfic about them and that time I was so obsessed with Misu-Shin pairing, I really want those cold type seme and a meek uke and sudden reversal when the Uke seems to give up hahaha.... Even in Manga I would rather read yaoi manga though most are a non realistic of no homophobic people in the storyline, and this January Addiction/ Heroin appeared I accidentally just view as I was looking for some new Asian gay story in Youtube and I became so addicted, it's not the typical Uke who is head over heels with a seme it's kind of a reversal cmpared to what I have watched before and they are all good looking actors though what I wish is they give more YM and YQ screentime coz I am not able to feel the presence of the other 2 main leads and Yang Meng is really girly I want to see the progress of their relationship I mean if someone had read the novel can someone tell me when did they start falling for each other?

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

That's what I was wondering too... I don't think this would be a wise move from her. I'm getting mixed infos about this. Someone says it is because of the ban, some say it is because her and the Addicted weibo account got hacked. 

I'm hoping its the latter and it was simply a hack because it really is too risky a move to take on. 

• Like 3

About her suing someone, apparently it's regarding the fact that someone faked some interviews and impersonated her, and she's taking legal action. It's not confirmed yet, but the faked interviews could be the particularly long one where there were numerous questions regarding the actors, season 2, the kissing scenes etc. They were posted a few pages back on the forum. 

This is based off the Taiwanese fan site and translated, but there aren't many details so it can't be confirmed yet. 

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, lalatelev said:

Regarding her suing someone, apparently it's regarding the fact that someone faked some interviews and impersonated her, and she's taking legal action. It's not confirmed yet, but the faked interviews could be the particularly long one where there were numerous questions regarding the actors, season 2, the kissing scenes etc. They were posted a few pages back on the forum. 

This is based off the Taiwanese fan site and translated, but there aren't many details so it can't be confirmed yet. 

I literally just woke up and read that she was suing. Thanks for the clarification! 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, andrewth said:

I'm hoping its the latter and it was simply a hack because it really is too risky a move to take on. 

Me too. I rechecked her weibo account, and according to the fans' comments (and my friend, google translate) it is most likely about the hack. At least the fans bashing the hackers there, and praising her for taking legal actions against them. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

This songs fits Guhai's POV :w00t: Since he just keep his hands off Luoyin!

Ikr!  Another song for Gu Hai:

When I see you smile, I can face the world oh, oh, 
You know I can do anything.
When I see you smile, I see a ray of light oh oh.
I see it shining right through rain
When I see you smile
Baby when I see you smile at me...

The proper song for BLY is... hmmm...

I never had a dream come true
'Till the day that I found you
Even though I pretend that I've move on
You'll always be my baby
I never found the words to say
You're the one I think about each day
And I know no matter where life takes me to
A part of me will always be with you

1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

LOL. Everyone is so bad making fun of her... My friend showed how the Chinese fans made a lot of meme using Lulu's face & expression. Some are so funny that I got teary eyes .___. I feel bad now >_>

I shudder to think what kind of meme will be for SH! XD

48 minutes ago, mchansk07 said:

@lancei & @gayyoxx actually, i'm kinda sad when i heard they might change BLY's occupation to make it fit to the drama. i'm too used with this pilot BLY & how he became the adult BLY later. am i being to sentimental here? lol, maybe ^^! aniwei, maybe some changes are good. they might bring the more interesting BLY, who knows? :)

watching both drama & reading the novel, i feel BLY in novel & zhou's BLY are slightly different. it's very interesting how a character can be quite different. the GH are pretty much the same, but not for BLY. in my opinion, the BLY in drama is nicer & more tender toward GH. all thanks to zhou2's acting & their chemistry did their trick here, adding the whole deep feeling & attraction between them.

Oh, BLY  in drama is more tender? Wow! I never expected that because as far as I know, there are lots of scenes which show how BLY cares to GH which got cut from the drama. Like the one before/after eating moon cake?

Imagine if all of those scenes are included in the series! *swoon* *nosebleed*

• Like 4

Attention!! Lurker coming in to the Light!!! Hahhahaha first of all, this is the first forum that i ever joined in because, what can i do, i am ADDICTED!!! This is the first forum i check every minute and be happy coz there is always updates about our favorite drug (if you know what i mean,, smirk)  haha because sadly its the end of season 1 and the start of s2 is so frustatingly long for my liking,, i feel like im gonna die if i dont see any updates every minute,, see?? Thats what this webseries do to me,, arggghhh anyways, are there any Filipino here?? I'm so interested to buy the DVD if ever they produce it !! And is there anyone who knows where i can find english translation of the whole novel,, thank you in advance my fellow addicts,, haha

• Like 6

1 minute ago, heroine04 said:

Attention!! Lurker coming in to the Light!!! Hahhahaha first of all, this is the first forum that i ever joined in because, what can i do, i am ADDICTED!!! This is the first forum i check every minute and be happy coz there is always updates about our favorite drug (if you know what i mean,, smirk)  haha because sadly its the end of season 1 and the start of s2 is so frustatingly long for my liking,, i feel like im gonna die if i dont see any updates every minute,, see?? Thats what this webseries do to me,, arggghhh anyways, are there any Filipino here?? I'm so interested to buy the DVD if ever they produce it !! And is there anyone who knows where i can find english translation of the whole novel,, thank you in advance my fellow addicts,, haha

Welcome! :)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, lalatelev said:

About her suing someone, apparently it's regarding the fact that someone faked some interviews and impersonated her, and she's taking legal action. It's not confirmed yet, but the faked interviews could be the particularly long one where there were numerous questions regarding the actors, season 2, the kissing scenes etc. They were posted a few pages back on the forum. 

8 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

Me too. I rechecked her weibo account, and according to the fans' comments (and my friend, google translate) it is most likely about the hack. At least the fans bashing the hackers there, and praising her for taking legal actions against them. 

Thanks for the info.

So, was it some people hacked her account then impersonating her to do interview (maybe the one with details on kissing etc?)

Well, to be honest, I don't see anything unusual from that interview. We already have that kind of information (that Zhouzhou got embarrassed, that the chemistry is great between the two etc) from many BTS and live interview. The new info were on DVD and Season 2; which make me sad if those info are fake :(

• Like 3

5 hours ago, mctmy8 said:

This is the first time that I've created an account just for this. And this is the first time that I've got addicted to a gay series. I'd seen a lot of gay movies (not series because I got boring) but this one is different. I've just watched this last night and now I'm done and it's killing me. Please tell me that they will release the season 2 as soon as possible!!! I miss them both. *cries in the corner*.

Ps: I forgot. Please inform me if they will release the uncut scene for episode 14 and 15 (not sure if that are the episodes) I know you know what I am feeling right now. Hahahaha. Thank you!

Ps: Sorry for my bad english. Btw, I'm a fan from Philippines. God bless us all. 

Oh my Guhai!!! Im from the philippines too!! Rejoice!! 

• Like 1

Just now, gayyoxx said:

Thanks for the info.

So, was it some people hacked her account then impersonating her to do interview (maybe the one with details on kissing etc?)

Well, to be honest, I don't see anything unusual from that interview. We already have that kind of information (that Zhouzhou got embarrassed, that the chemistry is great between the two etc) from many BTS and live interview. The new info were on DVD and Season 2; which make me sad if those info are fake :(

Yep, it seems that one of the implications is that the information regarding the DVD and season 2 might be fake. But who knows! Let's remain hopeful haha :) 

• Like 3