Guys I'm always late ! ! !  Anyway, thanks for the subs and little info and links and all !

I'm just watching EP 07 subbed now, and the BTS wow, yesh to all !

I just can't wait for the first kiss, and I'm so so happy they didn't take out the scene of GH trying to touch Luoyin, that's such a good sign.

• Like 3

I am so addicted to this! I even tried copying the chinese novel and using google translate for it. But some words and sentences were funny!!! Hehehehe. I wish it could be translated well into english and sold commercially so i can buy! And also DvD copies of this web series!!!

i soooo love Gu Hai who is a toughie but also a softie when it comes to Bai luo yin. And of course Bai Luo Yin who is a softie but can be a toughie as well. Just love them both!

• Like 4

Guest skeletonworks

*on the train to work*

Lovelythings translated some chapters about episode 7. About the mooncake, how Luoyin waited for him etc. Heads over to her wattpad. Link on the 1st post in the 1st page. Spazzing so much about these two :wub:

Edit: here's the exact link

http://w.tt/1mtFIxL

Novel comparisons for Episode 6

Hai refers to Gu Hai.

More details from the novel

Source: Are You Addicted, Vol. 1, Ch. 37. Credits to author Chai JiDan.

Spoiler

1. In the shower scene, Hai said, "Bai LuoYin, you are very perverted is very perverted and LuoYin replied, "Your reaction is quite fast." In the novel, LuoYin was about to leave the cubicle. Upon hearing Hai's words, LuoYin turned around and Hai subconsciously covered his private part. LuoYin praised his quick reaction. (Ch. 37)

Parts that are missing or different from the episode

Source: Are You Addicted, Vol. 1, Ch. 38, 39, 40 & 44. Credits to author Chai JiDan.

Notes: This list may not be complete. Also, these are mostly synopsis from the novel with a few quoted references. 

Spoiler

1. Ch. 38: After the shower. Hai had dinner with LuoYin's family. Hai likes LuoYin's grandma; Hai lost his grandma when he was 6. Hai picked out fish bones for LuoYin while Luoyin did the same for his grandparents. Near the end of dinner, LuoYin's grandpa choked on fish bones and made a mess on the table. Hai realised that LuoYin was afraid of outsider's weird looks and so he was against his dad allowing Hai to stay for dinner.

2. Ch. 39, part: While walking Hai home after dinner, LuoYin felt bad for the dinner incident and Hai tried to cheer him up by faking a story about how his grandpa is much worse. In reality, he respected his grandpa a lot for his patriotic death in a mission.

3. Ch. 40: Right before Hai's girlfriend, Jin Lulu, looked for Hai in class. Dan Xiao Xuan (the girl who got beaten by Jin Lulu later) put Hai's hand on her inner thigh while Hai was answering her queries about a lesson. You Qi & Bai LuoYin saw this from afar. As LuoYin returned to his seat, Hai told LuoYin that Dan Xiao Xuan can’t do anything to me. Seeing LuoYin’s unconvinced look, Hai put LuoYin’s hand onto his crotch and said that it’s soft. Then, LuoYin challenged him to get it hard now if he could. Hai told him to move his hand and it would be. LuoYin immediately pulled his hand away and Hai laughed uncontrollably.

4. Ch. 44, parts:  After the lamb stew lunch. Hai asked LuoYin if he wants to get on his bicycle. Lulu thought Hai was talking to her and said yes. LuoYin walked ahead first. As Hai & Lulu passed LuoYin, out of a sudden, Hai told LuoYin, "So pitiful". Lulu heard that and rebutted otherwise. Hai stayed silent.

Also, another missing part is this. On the same day, at Hai’s place, when Hai & Lulu were about to make out, Hai asked how LuoYin would behave if he were in bed with a woman. "Will he be screaming in pleasure? Will he be spouting vulgarities?" And, this ended their make-out session at night.

Novel comparisons for Addicted Web Series, Season 1 [Complete]

Episodes:  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  |  8  |  9  |  10  |  11  |  12  |  13  |  14  |  15   

List of official channels:

YouTube Addicted Official YouTube China Huace (Investor)

Ch. 38: It's such a pity that the series didn't show how LuoYin's grandma likes Gu Hai. Things are getting better when one gets to know the family members of the other right? :(

Ch. 40: WOW. I didn't know Dan Xiao Xuan was this kind of person. Jin Lulu didn't see her doing that. I can only say Jin Lulu's instinct is really strong on Hai's potential predators. LOL. :D

Ch. 44: I don't think it's awkward of Hai to do what he did after the lamb stew lunch. It's just Hai & LuoYin who made it awkward consciously. I mean close bros can act like they usually do in front of their girlfriends right?

Reminder: These are in the novel but not in Episode 6.

P.s. Novel comparisons for Episode 7 is a really really really long one. There are many things that I wanna share. T^T #stillworkingonit

• Like 12

Guest skeletonworks

Ch38: Oh I thought that he just doesn't like GH at that time as in he thinks of GH as a pest. But seems like he got a different reason for that. This scene should have been included in this series!!

Ch40: OMG I wished this scene was in the series!!!! Hahaha. Qingyu would totally be up for it!!! LOL. GH is so horny... I cannot handle it haha Anyway what did GH meant when he said the girl cannot do anything for him? Meaning the girl couldn't get his "thing" up? Why did he need to explain to LY anyway? Like he felt guilty about it. LOL

Ch44: Why did he say to LY "so pitiful"? But him offering LY to ride on his bike is another evidence how much he likes LY more than his gf. So sweet. 

And I'm glad that they don't include many scenes between GH & his gf or any hetero scenes. I don't wanna see them!!!

I AM IN LOVE WITH THE FREAKIN SHOW

I only found out about it yesterday night and I'm completely caught up. I think Gu Hai is amazing!! He's so caring and you can tell he really, really likes Luo Yin. I can't wait to see them progress further and see more lovey scenes together:wub:

• Like 3

I actually would have liked to see the scene between BH and his girlfriend, it would have been good to the story, because now I just feel he is not that close to his gf, but if they show them being somewhat close then by the time he dumps her over LY it would feel more like "even if he liked her he likes Ly waaaaay more". 

I still need to read the novel u.u

• Like 2

2 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

Ch38: Oh I thought that he just doesn't like GH at that time as in he thinks of GH as a pest. But seems like he got a different reason for that. This scene should have been included in this series!!

Ch40: OMG I wished this scene was in the series!!!! Hahaha. Qingyu would totally be up for it!!! LOL. GH is so horny... I cannot handle it haha Anyway what did GH meant when he said the girl cannot do anything for him? Meaning the girl couldn't get his "thing" up? Why did he need to explain to LY anyway? Like he felt guilty about it. LOL

Ch44: Why did he say to LY "so pitiful"? But him offering LY to ride on his bike is another evidence how much he likes LY more than his gf. So sweet. 

And I'm glad that they don't include many scenes between GH & his gf or any hetero scenes. I don't wanna see them!!!

Ch. 40: Yea, you are totally right on that. The girl didn't get little Hai up. Idk why he explained to LuoYin too. Hah.

Ch. 44: Hai said "So pitiful" in a taunting way. Because LuoYin had to walk back.

I don't wanna see Hai with his gf too. Will they be breaking up soon?

• Like 1

Guest skeletonworks
On 2/11/2016 at 10:15 PM, alvinboi said:

Ch. 40: Yea, you are totally right on that. The girl didn't get little Hai up. Idk why he explained to LuoYin too. Hah.

Ch. 44: Hai said "So pitiful" in a taunting way. Because LuoYin had to walk back.

I don't wanna see Hai with his gf too. Will they be breaking up soon?

Spoiler

Someone told me that they will break up because GH sees her with another man. LOL. I don't really know when though.. But perhaps it's before GH & LY's 7 freaking years of separation... And about that separation...

My Chinese friend who's been reading the novel up to their adult days told me.... major spoiler...

Spoiler

Timeline: GH & LY already an item... (still in high school)

GH's dad saw GH & LY kissing!!! And he was flipping mad about it! He locked GH in his room or underground room or something. LY told his own dad about his relationship with GH. My friend told me that even though he wasn't very happy about it but he's still more accepting than GH's dad... Well, he also like GH too right? I don't think he minds too much if GH became his son-in-law hahaha

Anyway, Guhai made use of his dad's subordinates and instructed them to dig a tunnel to connect his room to Luoyin's room. GH is so stubborn. He's almost suicidal. He didn't want to eat or drink and trapped himself in the tunnel. Don't ask me why. I only heard it from my friend. Then he asked his cousin (Guyang or something) to impersonate** him while he ran away with Luoyin. My friend told me they rented a car or something and go far far far away as far as possible... But his father chased him down! And somehow, I reckon out of parental love and doesn't want GH to get hurt, he's finally a bit accepting of GH & LY's relationship...

** In the novel, Guhai's cousin is supposed to look almost similar to Guhai. A lot of people always mistaken them as twins. So in the series, Guhai's cousin looks nothing like him LOL.

Now come GH's cousin into the rainbow & unicorn picture....GH's older cousin really dotes and cares about GH a lot. When he found out that GH & LY are an item, he got jealous of LY and wanted to kill LY. So he messed with LY's car. But GH drove LY to school with that car! So the brake didn't work and they got into an accident. During this time, GH tried to protect LY and end up injuring himself so bad!!! :bawling: 

When Guhai covered Luoyin during the accident, something prodded the back of Guhai's body!!! Luoyin tried frantically to take out the object. In the process, this had left marks/scars on his hands. After that he carried Guhai on his back while crying to search for nearby hospital because at that time the road was congested and there's no way an ambulance can get to the accident area. He carried him for God knows how far and was scared of losing him. Guhai only discovered about this incident 8 years later when Yangmeng (who now works as a police traffic) showed to him the CCTV. That's when he decided to get married to the man he loves so dearly. 

Anyway, Guhai was in a coma or something. LY told GH's cousin to tell GH when he woke up that he's dead. I think GH's love for him overwhelms him so much. LY cares about GH. I think it kinda shock his system that GH would risk his life to protect him... So he decided to be a noble idiot and leave GH. GH woke up and learned that LY was dead.

He suffered for 2 years from heartbroken... He truly loves LY :bawling: His family cannot bear to see him suffering anymore and told him that LY is actually alive but migrated to somewhere... I guess knowing that LY is still alive kinda brought him to life again.

GH became a CEO at a company while LY became a pilot in the army (airforce something)... And they met again 7 or 8 years later while both of them are having company get together in the same restaurant...

My friend has read until there I think.. I'll ask more about it.. Because someone else told me that GH will start chasing after LY again. That'd be another cute scene to watch out for in maybe next season, which is a year later? LOL. God I wish I could read the novel already..

See... Their love suffers tremendous obstacles and the fact that they live happily ever after in the end totally makes their love the epitome of boys love. Is there any English BL novel out there as outstanding and funny and witty as Heroin??? I'd like to try to read it...

Guest skeletonworks

Lovelythings has been subbing a lot of the Heroin's BTS.

Now I know what to call our OTP. It's #YuZhou for real life and #HaiYin for in the series :wub:

Anyway, my friend told me, she read somewhere in the forum that our OTP was made to sleep together on the same bed after they met and during the shooting period. This is so they can get along quickly, build up chemistry and don't look awkward with each other in the series. And it works!!! I mean they just met at the end of last November and they shot the series in the spans of 23 days... I was actually surprised at how good their acting are and also how natural they're with each other! This is the secret..... hmm... hahahaha...

24 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Hidden Content

My Chinese friend who's been reading the novel up to their adult days told me.... major spoiler...

Hidden Content

See... Their love suffers tremendous obstacles and the fact that they live happily ever after in the end totally makes their love the epitome of boys love. Is there any English BL novel out there as outstanding and funny and witty as Heroin??? I'd like to try to read it...

I want to know the rest so.... Please tell your friend to continue readingXD

im so addicted!!!

15 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Weizhou's picspam time!!!! :heart:

Can I be the ciggy please??! :wub:

Hidden Content

I want to be that freaking bow :astonished:

Hidden Content

Aaaww Weizhou.  I kinda don't like him smoking. He smoked in one of the BTS clips while getting interviewed. Sigh. I hope he quits smoking soon. It's so harmful for his health...

• Like 2