[Drama 2016] My Son in Law's Woman 내 사위의 여자 M-F 8:28am KST

Ldy Gmerm

MR woke up from the procedure but the doctor can not explain why JS has not woken up yet. The doctor says there were no complications and the operation went smoothly basically. 

PHT and his son tell PSK that it was her bio mother that donated her kidney to MR. PSK is shocked. HT comes back from checking on JS and PSK asks him is it true and he says yes. She wants to know where is she and he takes her to see her in the ICU. PSK asks why did she do it and HT tells her it was so she would not get rid of her baby. PSK starts crying not understanding. (Your bio mom selfishly gave her kidney to again try to help you and in gratitude to your step mother for raising you. 

PHT is still ineffective as a father. Does he think a simple I am sorry about his mother takes away from what his hateful evil mother did. She kicked out JS and took her child. Then hid so the woman could not find them. Leaving JS with out her daughter for years. That is not something this man can say sorry about and he did not try to find JS or listen to her when she did show up again. Does the fact that PSK is mad make up for that? Saying her showing her anger (and acting out like a spoiled brat) is her telling JS that she missed her. Well so what!? It does not excuse what his mother did. That old woman is still selfish she did not even want PHT to donate if he was a match to MR to save her. 

That old woman needs to get it by the end of this drama. 

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok I finally had to break down and watch ep 85-90 so that I could get clarity on some things: 
1. Mr. Song the Director @ orphanage is in a coma with severe brain damage.
2. Again Im stating for the record again the Ceo is stupid he has lost possession of the company
a second time...
how are you going to embrace someone without DNA first...and where is the source to be compared to
Min soo the father is deceased and why not go to the Lab to have the sample taken for the DNA test? 
didnt HT realize that his girl co-worker  pulled his hair out?

The fake Min Soo looks like a scum bucket, and if his father founded the company and he has the 
highest amount of stocks....how does the CEO have the nerve to ask him to sign his stocks over
to the CEO.....to someone who is inadequate to run the company and mind you this is the second time 
he has lost control of the company again....common sense needs to kick in they need to appoint 
someone else as company CEO...(HT told the CEO not to sign the paper for that company, he knew 
something wasnt right but the CEO signed anyway.

Now JS stepdaughter crying at a drop of a dime like her momma did.....its ridiculous

Psk stepmomma behavior is outrageous she made herself sick with hate and jealousy....there is no 
reason to hate JS or even dislike her...she never did anything to her she knows she didnt abandon 
her husband and baby or have an affair (mind you if JS would not have supposedly abandoned her husband 
she would not have been able to get with him) in fact she was seeing the man while he was still married....
she is so unthankful.....and it never made sense to me that she would abort-kill-MURDER her baby so she
could focus on raising PSK it was probaly someone else's baby other than PSK daddy !!!

All those ignorant family members all getting excited that PSK was going to donate a kidney....knowing 
that meant PSK would be killing her baby to save that hateful stepmother of hers...then PSK told 
JS she will never abandon her baby like JS did.... yeah right she was just going to kill/murder it what 
that if it isnt abandoning your child.....that statement she made didnt even make sense since she was 
willing to kill/murder her baby.....HT should have put his foot down she would be killing his child too !!!

PEOPLE PLEASE SAY IT LIKE IT IS ABORTION IS MURDER YOU ARE KILLING... TAKING A LIFE

The secretary got exposed for embezzling funds

The grandmother is one sick puppy...she is hate reincarnate....I couldnt believe she actually didnt want 
PHT to get tested to see if he could donate a kidney to his wife. she lied all those years regarding 
JS blaming her for their misfortune and any bad that happens to them and dont think twice about the wrong 
she did more or less any remorse...and unbelievable during the preview she is violently shaking JS who just 
woke from a coma from donating her kidney to her daughter n law blaming JS for her son's misfortune due to his ignorance.

I have not been faithfully as a follower lately and when I see this part of SK ... So agree with Brenda, I don't know what to think of SK like she's no brain. Anyway, this drama is still my favorite at the moment.

"...then PSK told  JS she will never abandon her baby like JS did.... yeah right she was just going to kill/murder it what 
that if it isnt abandoning your child.....that statement she made didnt even make sense since she was 
willing to kill/murder her baby.....HT should have put his foot down she would be killing his child too !!!...."

And that big mouth friend of JS still as big mouth....

Thought JY kill that director but he's not dead, there's hope....

Yes it is dragging......and I hope the writers arent dragging this out so they can over 120 eps.

I knew once HT MIL agreed to let those people live in her house that is was ridiculous...esp. the grandmother who shook the her the moment she woke from a coma....blaming her for all of her family's bad luck I see that didnt stop the grandmother from moving into the lady who is suppose to be bad luck house.....JS was crazy allowing those people in her house they are ignorant and ungrateful I would throw them out in the street....treating JS like a maid and then have the nerve to be sitting around talking about how small the room is and how uncomfortable they are and bring their food to the room and wash their dirty laundry....I would be lady if you dont like it leave and instead of sitting around complaining and telling me you want meat get out and get a job or bring some money or go find a better place to stay which you cant you dont have any money.....and everybody having to walk on egg shells around those two and keep trying to pacify them.......the writers are making JS stupid those two would be the last people I would help and if I had a lapse in judgement for a brief moment and allowed them in I would not tolerate their behavior what so ever I would inviting them out my house............who are they that people have to cater to them and tolerate their ignorance and mess.

Wow, Halmoni's crimes keep adding up.. So she took HT (Kim Min Soo) to the orphanage and dumped him as a child. Was PHT even aware of what this woman did to his friends son? I want to doubt it as he believed her lies about JS for almost 20 + years. IF he knew and willingly let his mother do that and not try to find that boy earlier then he deserves the rest coming to him.. 

This old woman has to get hers in the end.. I look forward to her being on her knees when it comes out PHT hit HT's wife and caused her death. Even though he did not know he did it and it was an accident it is just the principle of the thing. 

HT's memories are starting to come back. It will only be a matter of time before he realizes a. why JY hit that director of the orphanage to keep him quiet that that guy is not the real KMS. b. what they did it bringing in that guy to act like KMS to vote those stocks that should belong to HT and c. that Halmoni is the one that was prolly mean to him as a child and dropped him off at an orphanage.. 

Now I have to wonder if this witch is trying to cut a deal with JY and using PSK as the bait. 

12 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

Wow, Halmoni's crimes keep adding up.. So she took HT (Kim Min Soo) to the orphanage and dumped him as a child.

That woman is an evil witch....she wont ever be remorseful....she will only make excuses for her vile actions....she is absolutely despicable she just emanates evil....she is acting her part to the fullest.....I really want someone to put that lady in her place and cuss her out and slap the heck out of her and dump her on a busy highway to get ran over and thrown 50 feet in the air flying....sorry that lady really irks me. It was the last straw for me when she said she dumped HT at the orphanage.....I know she didnt tell any one she did it she probaly pretended she didnt know what happened....that lady is totally ignorant and her son and daughter in law allowed that woman to get away with that bad rude behavior....she is continually putting HT down making him feel bad and to think she dumped him as a little boy at an orphanage i dont know the circumstances but his mother was around and obviously his dad she had to of lied like she did JS......JS should have never ever let that witch into her house she is only going to bring bad luck to JS and her family.

The writer's are dragging the Min Soo thing out too long....they made HT smart all through the drama now they have him dumb as a block of wood he still cant figure out he is Min Soo he already said the Director would have called Min Soo first and told him who he was instead of calling JY.....then he met the fake Min Soo sister or girl friend who told him he had a father who HT went and talked to.. HT know JY ran the Director over for a reason.....dah!!!! and then the grandmother goes and bargains with JY for they house back I suppose and waiting for the Chairman to wake up to claim his company back by letting him know JY used the fake MS to get stocks delaying getting the info out so they can move into action and correct what has been done before its too late to reverse things (Grandma dont know if her son will ever wake up).......they using the MinSoo issue as a filler for all these episodes come on writers boring boring bored............

23 hours ago, Brenda Capers said:

The writer's are dragging the Min Soo thing out too long....they made HT smart all through the drama now they have him dumb as a block of wood he still cant figure out he is Min Soo he already said the Director would have called Min Soo first and told him who he was instead of calling JY.....then he met the fake Min Soo sister or girl friend who told him he had a father who HT went and talked to.. HT know JY ran the Director over for a reason.....dah!!!! and then the grandmother goes and bargains with JY for they house back I suppose and waiting for the Chairman to wake up to claim his company back by letting him know JY used the fake MS to get stocks delaying getting the info out so they can move into action and correct what has been done before its too late to reverse things (Grandma dont know if her son will ever wake up).......they using the MinSoo issue as a filler for all these episodes come on writers boring boring bored...........

now HT found his photo in the Chairman's things and still cant figure it out that he's Minsoo....he goes to the Comatose Chairman with the pic like he is going to wake and say yea its you...then he have an opportunity to show the pic to the chairmans secretary but doesnt....then he goes to the Director of the orphanage who is about to die and say who is the real Minsoo like the man is going to speak yea its you when he know the man cant talk...he dont ask him if its me so the man can blink once....no he reach in his pocket to get the photo out and the man dies....and from the previews HT still is not going to figure it out......I want to block this show from my TV I am completely fed up....I want to send a letter to the writers and directors now anyone have that info please PM it to me....

Im removing Son n law from my Thread too!!!!!!

On 18. Mai 2016 at 4:00 AM, sherrrr said:

At this moment im just for JY. HT so dumb how you gonna play that record at your company where JY and his sidekick work. So stupid

Right now the make HT aus dump as the CEO, no match for the more clever villains. 

Brief summary of what is going on in the last few eps. 

JY told HT that he was the real KMS but he also said that HT would not be able to prove it. HT , PSK and her step mother go to the DNA testing center that PHT had the test done (that they stole HT's dna to get a positive match on) with a medical power of attorney since PHT is in the hospital. They find out that the test have been erased. JY had the shady assistant do it paying off a test worker to delete the results. 

PSK and HT go to the hospital to see PHT and find JY standing over him (having told him he needs to die or stay like that. As PSK and HT wonder why JY was there we see PHT's fingers moving.

Meanwhile Hateful Halmoni goes to see JY again asking about his telling HT he is the real KMS and she tells him to give up the company but JY says that it is better off with him then someone else (like he really was going to give it up.) and threatens to tell HT that she was the one that dropped him off if she does not sit down somewhere. (Yes, she made a deal with a devil to get her house back.)

The assistant tells him after JY asked what PHT used as a sample that PHT used HT's (KMS) umbilical cord. JY says he kept it all this time and was told yes but the assistant told him PHT took that back and JY does not look happy to find out that PHT still has a sample somewhere for HT to be able to test against to prove who he is. 

Meanwhile JY's mom comes to the company and over hears the messy guy with glasses talking with another employee about the twit (HT's old obsessed female friend) dating JY. She yells at them about rumors. She goes in to asks JY about her and he says he is just being nice since she helped him but nothing is serious. She tells him again to choose one of the women she has picked out since he needs to show PSK he can find better and richer than her (like anyone will want this man , really.) The twit is in the restroom and a female employee asks if she is really dating JY and she says yes. JY's mom comes out of the stall and confronts her telling her she is his mom and slaps her hard saying to stay away from her son trying to seduce him and to not be spreading rumors about them dating. She told her if not she will do worse and walks off (that girl needed a few more slaps) the stupid girl says she will not let go of JY (she will end up blackmailing them wait and see or turning against JY fully..) 

JY and that girl meet later and JY says they need to get rid of PHT so he can't prove that HT is the real KMS. That silly girl says she will do it and goes to the hospital to try and kill PHT but HT and his friend think that if JY killed the director he would try for PHT to and they race to the hospital. The girl goes over to the bed like she is going to choke him and PHT opens his eyes startling her. HT and his buddy come in wondering why she is there and she makes up something but hurriedly says PHT is awake and makes a quick exit. The buddy still asks why she was there (come on guys she was there for bad reasons you know she is dating JY!)

The hospital staff come in and check him but it seems PHT has his eyes closed and there is no response.

HT gets a document and takes it to JY who then tells HT that it was Hateful Halmoni who dropped him off at the orphanage. HT is shocked to hear it and finally remembers that awful woman's face as a boy as she dragged him to the orphanage and the awful things she said to him right before she left him. 

While HT is finding out from JY , JY's mother has told JS the truth that it was Halmoni that did it. JS is upset to find that out after all that woman did to her. 

HT in a daze walks around until he ends up at the house to confront that witch and she dares to give an excuse or reasons which HT yells at her and cries at the words she says to him. MR comes in and says something having him leave and that evil witch dares to grab her head as MR watches (dare we hope that old bat drops dead from a stroke or something.) 

HT heads to the hospital to talk to PHT again about things. 

JS is home fretting over where HT is and PSK comes out saying she is still unable to reach HT and JS tells her to stay with Hoon she will go out to watch for him. JS meets HT at the park and he is out of it and we see them  sitting and talking with HT crying over his memories perhaps and the words that evil woman said to him. PSK walks up and hears poor HT talking to JS about his family and feelings of abandonment perhaps (he thought his parents left him at the orphanage all this time.) and PSK hears that it was her granny that did it to HT and she is shocked and goes storming over to the house (who is with Hoon???) and her step mom does not let her in to see her Halmoni but PSK is yelling in the living room about her grandmother and what she did to HT.  The old woman is sitting up in her room listening to PSK yelling but does not come out. 

JY thought that he was able to make HT mad enough so he would not continue to push and prove he is KMS and try for that company only he just made him mad to take it from him. HT and JY meet at the park and JY says something and HT replies back to him walking off leaving JY with a worried face. 

Next day is the board meeting to vote JY in  as the CEO and just when he thinks he has it made smiling with his awful mom HT bust in to say he is the real KMS and JY used a fake perhaps. When they start yelling the doors open and in rolls in PHT with PSK pushing him in a wheel chair and he says here are the DNA results to prove HT is the real KMS.  The police come in and put JY in handcuffs for fraud with JY yelling trying to get at HT who just looks at him and his mom is trying to get to JY as he is cuffed. 

We are at the point now that JY will eventually find out about what PHT did when he hit and killed HT's wife because the preview shows the assistant (who was prolly thrown out after JY was arrested) lurking around watching them and we see JY in jail looking real worried. The assistant will tell that to JY to get HT to stop helping PHT and get out of jail I bet when that man knows PHT has no idea he hit that woman and he lied to PHT and told him it was nothing. 

What an improvement?   writer nim what is your game plan to exonerate PHT from the crime of hit and run?  I guess since his freaking assistant told him it was nothing, will it fly? or the stature of limitation passed?  Another blow to HT, I am happy that finally JY got the taste of being in jail and her nasty Mom.

Thanks @Ldy Gmerm, for the update!:blush:

I am sorry but I just started watching daily K-dramas very recently and I didn't like this one that much, so I have watched here and there a little. I have not watched it from the beginning so could someone tell me who HT is, the real KMS? Who is KMS? Who are his real parents and why did that awful grandmother take him to the orphanage? Thank you for your answer.

Archived