[Drama 2016] My Son in Law's Woman 내 사위의 여자 M-F 8:28am KST

Ldy Gmerm

Ohh hell noooo this girl is nuts. Getting all angry at HT cause he hit JY who tried to kiss her. Than she picks up Hoon who was suppose to get picked up by his grandmother and shes keeping him away fron his grandmother. I just hope HT divorce her worthless richard simmons

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, sherrrr said:

Ohh hell noooo this girl is nuts. Getting all angry at HT cause he hit JY who tried to kiss her. Than she picks up Hoon who was suppose to get picked up by his grandmother and shes keeping him away fron his grandmother. I just hope HT divorce her worthless richard simmons

@sherrrr,  seems like another train wreck in the making, thanks for the update!! Have a nice week:wub:

18 hours ago, Winetu said:

the CEO never seems to see the Problems coming and a  Manager who Never is at fault when something happens to the Company ... Nobody seems to be in Charge for the Controlling. 

Guess the drama workplace is nothing like the real world, the top recruit guy what has he contributed to the company so far...? I always curious what qualifications does HuynTae has compared to JaeYoung's, was he born a genius always the problem solver....

Man, can't believe SooKyung can be so nasty to her Mom like that, she seems like a different person.

I'm glad HuynTae was there at the right time and smash JaeYoung's face, JaeYoung is sick.

Seems like many dropping this drama, it's sad but I'm sticking to this one for Seo Ha Joon, isn't he looking so handsome lately, guess the warmer weather is better for  him?...hihihi...

The writers need to help the CEO character because all he does is sit in his chair and bark.......he is a dimwit and a dummy and with his intelligence....he has none actually.......HT should have advised this dummy what JY and  his mother have been up to because the man is still begging JY mom for help......when they are the very reason he needs help dum and dummer........why would he think that JY would be ok still working in the same company with the woman who dumped him for another employee of same company and be able to still hold his head up......everybody in the company knows his woman was stolen by a salaried employee I would be embarrassed too in fact I would have to leave that company I would not be able to work in the same company with an ex. that dumped me and married another employee in the same company and I have to see their faces everyday happily married like nothing ever happened.

If the writers didnt give HT the role of bailing the CEO out.....the man would be out on the streets.....it really doesnt make sense that HT is the one to always save the day......the CEO secretary.....HT friend.....even PSK the writers are making them look bad.

Oh what is JY blackmailing the CEO secretary with?.....JY said he was doing something behind the CEO's back.....

HT MIL her only role in this drama is to cry.....every episode she is crying about something......lady please I have no sympathy for ya!......did you really thing PSK would embrace you after she told you numerous times her mother abandoned her and she never wants to see her mother...oh so you decide to keep it a secret that your her mom and pretend she is your daughter in law....1st off HT is your son n law so who ever he marries would not be related to you (I dont care if you think of him as a son....he is not) you take the girl on national tv talking about she is your daughter n law.....which she is not....but in reality she is your daughter that no one knows you had.....did you really think the girl wouldnt be mad just at you being deceptive and concealing that you are her mother.....of course the girl is angry......lady please....im angry and I aint related to you in fact I stopped watching this drama the very day they had that live interview and introduced her as her daughter n law it was too much.... then the girl is acting out of her anger and you are stupid enough to want to do an interview with her lady please you lucky she didnt anounce to the world who she really was and that your life was a fake if she had would have served you right for asking her to do an interview.

HT was being a little too attached to the MIL when his wife left he should have gone with her.....she had every right to be angry and not want to remain in that house....the girl needed some time of separation to get over her anger and he should have been with her his wife.......his MIL is a grown woman and can survive on her own if not that her problem. His first duty is to his wife and son not his MIL. He almost lost his marriage of that issue.....

Seriously if I'm JinSook I won't do anything more to please SooKyung, and if she has no manners like that, as an elder, a birth mother or a mother in law whatever will teach her some manners. I've done enough pleasing and begging for forgiveness and if she still resents me, then so be it. To tell the truth now is saying her late husband a liar, the CEO family is shameful, what s good for anyone?

And SK as a daughter of the CEO, yet doesn't bother to know about the company financial situation. And how stupid she is still believe in JY saving the company.

Hi! Been lurking this thread as this drama is now being aired on my local SBS affiliate station here in Hawaii.  Seems like many have dropped out since it appears this drama has evolved into the beginnings of a train wreck.  However, for those still interested, newasiantv.com is eng subbed to ep 84 (love this site...video quality and subs are very good).

Spoiler Alert: SK has become a total azz two-faced biatch towards JS after deceiving HT to move back in with his MIL to try and reconcile...when in fact she moved back solely to torment/torture JS with a goal of making her suffer and totally breaking JS's relationship with HT and Hoon.  She acts pure and angelic in the presence of HT and treats her mother (JS) like shit when alone with her.  I hope HT will discover this and divorce her...and maybe remarry her after she learns all the poison halmoni has given her over the years were all lies and she finally accepts JS as her mother...perhaps this is why the alternate title for this drama (and used by my local station) is Marrying My Daughter Twice.

Anyway, I'll follow this drama to the end...if only to see halmoni and Jae-young receive their deserved punishment.  Hoo boy, me thinks it's going to be a long lonely road.

Want to add that JS should confess and reveal the total truth about her past and relationship with SK...albeit at the risk of destroying her career as a beloved lecturer/TV personality...on air and in an interview.  She should come totally clean and spare no details, including how she was kicked out and her daughter snatched from her by her MIL, all the lies told by her MIL, even her attempt at suicide which led to her remarriage and becoming Young-chae's and Young-shim's stepmother.  I think this would really help in  her mother-daughter reconciliation with SK.

Oh man, what did JaeYoung do? How to redeem himself? Feel bad for his Mom and Dad.

I used to like seeing SK and HT lovey and dovey cute, but now I don't have that feeling anymore, how SK going to change my feelings I'll have to wait, but I still like HT a lot :-) 

Who would have thought SooChul and YoungShim to be like best couple?

A guy like HT please! rooting for his all the way! Not familiar of Seo Ha Joon but I like. HT is kinda like  the female of version ODB ( or vice versa) of Witches  Castle. Both caring and will do anything and be there for the Mother -in Law.

The beginning half of this drama was good. The  latter parts of this drama is becoming crap.  I don't like we're supposed to feel empathy towards JY.. ugh writers...seriously.

On 4/4/2016 at 0:43 PM, Brenda Capers said:

I had to stop watching this drama after the episode where HT MIL had PSK interviewed on the show as her DIL..........HT is the son n law so who ever he marries would technically not be a daughter in law she would not be related at all to his MIL.......So what is crazy is this woman had her daughter go on the show as her DIL on national TV.....so once it is exposed that PSK is her real daughter the public is not going to be forgiving of that and she is going to suffer embarrassment and no one will ever what her on the air again (how can she pretend she sees her son n law as a son when he is married to her biological daughter)....I just found it outragous so much so I had to stop watching the episode 2mins in....and have not watched an episode since

wow yes this seems preposterous why would she put her own daughter on tv and said she is the DIL now ?? when she knows is her daughter???? 

It hasn't been an exciting drama which is sad I started liking it then it drag so I stop watching it ... now I just pop in to see if anything 

On 4/28/2016 at 6:11 PM, pueo said:

Hi! Been lurking this thread as this drama is now being aired on my local SBS affiliate station here in Hawaii.  Seems like many have dropped out since it appears this drama has evolved into the beginnings of a train wreck.  However, for those still interested, newasiantv.com is eng subbed to ep 84 (love this site...video quality and subs are very good).

Spoiler Alert: SK has become a total azz two-faced biatch towards JS after deceiving HT to move back in with his MIL to try and reconcile...when in fact she moved back solely to torment/torture JS with a goal of making her suffer and totally breaking JS's relationship with HT and Hoon.  She acts pure and angelic in the presence of HT and treats her mother (JS) like shit when alone with her.  I hope HT will discover this and divorce her...and maybe remarry her after she learns all the poison halmoni has given her over the years were all lies and she finally accepts JS as her mother...perhaps this is why the alternate title for this drama (and used by my local station) is Marrying My Daughter Twice.

Anyway, I'll follow this drama to the end...if only to see halmoni and Jae-young receive their deserved punishment.  Hoo boy, me thinks it's going to be a long lonely road.

you made me laugh thanks :) yes please and if you could give us a brief recap that will be great I always pop to read just in case it gets exciting again :) 

the link u posted doesn't work here in the usa :(

I really only have been looking at the previews and checking this thread to see if there is any comments...I see people have either left this thread or have lost interest in the drama......I myself have lost interest in the drama

PSK...they have made her a little too over the top with the anger towards her bio mom...is she a two yr. old throwing outrageous tantrums against JS.....it was just too much if she was angry she should have stayed at her parents house until some of anger subsided....anyway how did her bio mom abandon her if she left her husband and moved on that is what it is called not abandonment.....she had a dad, grandma and stepmom she didnt find out til years later her stepmom wasnt her bio mom whats the big deal.....either forgive and move on to have a relationship with your bio mom or not......the childess behavior is just too much.

JY.....they done made him a murderer or not....where is the man he hit with his car is he alive or what....they have brought in a fake min soo the person with the 20% shares....and what was the purpose of that....they going all over the place with this mess.

The CEO....I dont understand why they making this man so stupid and dumb.....he dont have a brain in his head....that is why he have to listen to his mommy.

JS....enough with the crying already.....every episode poor me poor me crying crying  crying......enough is enough already.

I have completely lost interest in this show............

On 5/3/2016 at 6:13 PM, bowfinga said:

Well,Well, first PSK's dad kills HK's wife now she wants to kill his baby?

Haven't been following since JY hit the man. Really didn't expect that coming from her. What with the deal she loves kids? Was it all faking to get HT? From preview seeing JS will be the donor is that to save the baby? I wonder if the CEO will voluntarily confess the accident and do another jail term? Will HT, JS, YS how they gonna feel?

Archived