[Drama 2016] My Son in Law's Woman 내 사위의 여자 M-F 8:28am KST

Ldy Gmerm

Video for Episode 64:

Spoiler

JS and PSK at the studio after the broadcast maybe. 

If this old woman would leave JS alone things would not be coming to a head. Her constant harassment is getting on my nerves. She is not going to be satisfied until the truth of what she did is finally exposed. And it will come out because the lies she have told on JS will have to be cleared up and what this woman did will be put out there. Someone knows the truth beside JS I hope and will confirm it. 

MJ has allowed JY's mom to really play with her head. Her jealousy is out of control. 

PSK needs to wake up. JY is not her friend and never was. After all the things he did to her before she married HT why on earth is she buying his good guy Oppa act. She puts herself in these predicaments and then looks totally clueless. HT is a man and he knows that JY is not just being a good boss and co-worker. PSK will not get it until her father is pushed out that it was JY and his mom's plan all along and that he is still angry she did not want to marry him and went with HT. It will dawn on her later that he was trying to cause issues in her marriage too. HT has spoken to her once about being alone with JY. This is not just his jealousy talking HT can sense that JY is not that sincere or over things. 

I am a bit sick of this old Auntee being jealous because her stepmom is not at home to cook her a meal or have one ready for her like she wants. There was nothing wrong with what JS left her to eat. It is a shame that she is letting jealousy cloud her mind and be rude to PSK. When the truth comes out she will realize how ugly she was yelling out that PSK was not JS's daughter or trying to take her place. All of this stems from JS being nice to PSK over her. What she needs to concentrate on is what will happen when her drunken one night with PSK's brother results in a baby (unless she was the woman with JY but I doubt that as she would have remembered him.) then what. She will go from sister in law to HT to sister in law to PSK. smdh (crazy story line this woman is way to old for PSK's brother.. and at this moment way too immature.) 

Preview:

Looks like the first part of their plan to ruin PHT's family has started as the business in China may have tanked. JY and his mom are happy.. Sister in law starts counting her days and realizes that she has missed something. (well that is what happens when you wake up almost naked in bed with a man.) Seems we have a bit of growing pains lol with JS and PSK. Maybe she did not want her to see her personal things and they ripped or she was trying to stop her  from folding them or washing them for her. JS seems to be stressing out a bit. MJ has lost her mind as she is even nasty to PSK. Wow her jealousy is a mess.

Video Credit DramaSBS Channel on YouTube.

MJ has been messed up since her Mother in Law said what she did to her after she found out about JS being PHT's ex wife and PSK's mom. I guess it was brought home to her that she was a tool and had no power or respect in that house. Those feelings of inadequacy and her insecurities are causing her to act out. Her jealousy over JS is starting to take over. Not sure why she thinks someone wants PHT momma's boy self back but oh well. JS has been there done that and had the nasty monster in law too boot who stole her child and kicked her out. Why on earth would she want a man who never bothered to find her and check to see if what his mother told him was true or not? Who allowed her child to be kept from her? By the time MJ gets that JS was telling the truth of what the Mother in law did she will have said or did something that will bring the truth out. I expect she is heading in anger to tell PSK that JS is her bio mom and abandoned her or spread it to the world which is what I think JY's mom is setting her up to do. This will backfire on her though especially when  that truth comes out. Then later with her son and the old daughter and when JY's mom takes that company with her son and then PHT's part in killing JS's step daughter.. 

@awsparkle

The only one the sister in law slept with is PSK's brother after the blind dates ditched them. They went to a hotel to drink and stayed out all night waking up in bed with one another partially unclothed. I am going to say this child if she is indeed pregnant from her missed days will end up being his. That means MJ will get a double dose and flip out but then its her karma for being so nasty to JS. This is only the beginning for MJ, PHT and his mother. 

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think JinSook is mistaking who is pregnant. It will be a shock for her. What to do...

Looks like JY and his Mom had their wishes. Trouble times coming to the Park family. SK might move back to her family?

Is anyone here has any news about this drama? Are we still on as planned? Lately the actors look so tired and the mood doesn't feel like before, the make up, the hair not as attentive like before. And everyone gains weight... Hihi...

The most funny scene I found in 65 is when JY found his dad in the toilet and JY's dad looked like he's seeing a monster. They both did good job.

Video for Episode 65:

Spoiler

SS needs to get ready as the test says YES, you are going to be a mommy. She never thought this would happen when you have sex without protection? Oh boy how far will she go before someone guesses and she has to tell him he is going to be a daddy? Why on earth hide the test in the medicine cabinet. Take it back to your room to get rid of it. (Someone will find it and make the wrong assumption on who is pregnant. Wait and see.)

PHT is told that the profit from that investment he signed for with JY's mom has not been deposited. And they are unable to reach the branch as well. 

JY and his mother are playing PHT nicely about a problem with the investment he approved for that project she came to him over. She comes in and he asks what is going on and she says she is unable to reach them as well and he says it has been days and that deposit is late and he tells her that they can not function with out that profit and she says she will continue to try to contact them and PHT says they will too. she smirks as she looks away. 

She goes to talk to JY and they talk about how they have their plan set up for PHT. .smdh JY says to tell their people to clear out soon and she says she has. JY is smiling at what they are doing now for the other side of the fence with that team. 

In the team meeting it is found out that they have run out of money to play the players and the team leader says they have the profit form the Vietnam investment but HT's friend says no they do not as it has been days and the profit has not been deposited and HT says is that true. 

We show a moment of Lil bro eating pizza and ending up with indigestion and someone saying something about if he is pregnant or he does to himself.. lol (how true that is..) 

He goes to talk to JY who does not think he needed to report anything to HT and HT tries to tell him if they do not fix the issue they will have to pay the players a penalty for breach of contract. JY says it will all work out and dares to say is the reason HT so concerned is because he is PHT's son in law and HT replies he does not want to see PHT backed into a corner. (It is too late for PHT. He trusted the wrong people.. and they are going to make sure he is run out of there and the company taken if they can.) JY dares to say to HT not to worry but HT is worried and he does not look like he trust JY at all (and right he should not..) 

PSK comes in to find JS doing her laundry and says she would do it and JS says let her help and ends up ripping a pair of her ladies unmentionables lol by mistake as they both hold on and pull ripping the material. JS says sorry and PSK says she does not like others washing her underwear not even her mother MJ does it for her and that next time she will do it. HT comes in not sure of the atmosphere he has walked into and then goes in to see PSK to find out what is going on and she tells him that his MIL is doing way too  much that she can't ever repay her for and she understands why SS is acting the way she is over her step mom and PSK. HT says she is just trying to help and PSK says she understands and she does like her but it takes time for people to get close and JS is kind of pushing it. (of course HT knows why this is already.) HT asks if he hates that JS likes her and PSK says no but like SS has said JS is walking on egg shells with her (I guess so they wont leave) and shouldn't it not be PSK that is doing that (Lol). HT again just says she is trying to make her comfy there.  PSK says she is a bad person and how can she complain when someone is being so nice to her and HT says he understands and tells her to not be uncomfy and tell JS when she does not like something or it makes her uncomfy. . 

JS comes to the company to have lunch with PSK and we see PHT spots them but is not happy and continues on his way.. Her step daughter comes but is unable to eat what she bought and has to switch with JS. PSK talks to JS about HT maybe. 

JS gets sick after making that treat for MJ and PSK decides to stay at home instead of visit her people prompting her family to be very angry at her for doing that. 

The next day she comes to that house to see MJ only for MJ to be angry she did not show up for her birthday or something and throws down what JS got sick making her as a thank you gift. 

PHT is told the investor has vanished on that deal he signed for JY's mom.. lol its what he gets. 

JY and his mother have started their revenge against PHT and the company as the Vietnam investor has disappeared just like JY and his mother planned. How really stupid PHT is to even trust these people. I guess it is time for them to continue on with their plot to kick him out and take that company. (How much of a son will JY be then to PHT when he realizes that JY intentionally set him up all because he was mad PSK did not marry him.) This just shows me how PHT managed to go down hill once before when married to JS only that time his mother blamed it all on JS. Will she again do that and blame PSK too as her mothers daughter? Or will it be HT instead of herself for telling him to do that deal with JY's mom as a way to shut her up?

Preview:

MJ is so nasty, how can she throw back the gift that SJ made as a thank you for raising PSK and say not even her life would be enough in repayment? Wow, wait until she finds out her son has knocked up SJ's step daughter (this will be another round of angry words and hatefulness.). PHT calls in JY's mother about the failed investment only for her to say he was the one who made the final decision (LMAO, their plan worked beautiful on this end now for JY to hit him on the other side with this team he had him make and approved off against HT's suggestion.) HT runs out since they are talking about it being PHT's decision thus his responsibility that things have gone down hill with that deal (they will surely push this on him with the board wait and see.) JS is under the mistaken thought that PSK is pregnant and is out buying baby things lmao.. PSK and HT sit down to talk to JS. (I bet that this is to move back to her house.) MJ gets ill trying to force HT and PSk to move back and her nastiness . And we hear nasty granny and her idiot brother both blaming them for it. With PSK looking sad by her bedside. (Just wait all of this will come back on MJ when PSK finds out who JS is to her and realizes they all did things to keep her from her mother.) 

What I see is when this team project fails as well they company will be in dire straights and all blame will point to PHT. JY and his mother will try to take that company with the stock they have but the one shareholder they could not get a hold of and find will end up being HT who will be found to be that mans son. Will it stop them before they find out who HT is or will HT find out who he is before and that he has those stocks to help PHT.

I really do see how PHT failed the last time. He is arrogant and does not listen to people and he has no business intuition when something is not right and is not a good judge of character. It is ok since JY and his mom are going to teach him a hard lesson and expose the truth of what happen long ago when JS was kicked out too. Their exposing what happen will make the true version of events come out and PHT will need HT and that family to get back what was stolen from them. smdh. 

I had to stop watching this drama after the episode where HT MIL had PSK interviewed on the show as her DIL..........HT is the son n law so who ever he marries would technically not be a daughter in law she would not be related at all to his MIL.......So what is crazy is this woman had her daughter go on the show as her DIL on national TV.....so once it is exposed that PSK is her real daughter the public is not going to be forgiving of that and she is going to suffer embarrassment and no one will ever what her on the air again (how can she pretend she sees her son n law as a son when he is married to her biological daughter)....I just found it outragous so much so I had to stop watching the episode 2mins in....and have not watched an episode since

why  is the  wrter  making  soochul  and  young  shim  a couple!  gross... gross..  does  soo chul  amount only  with  a pudgy, older and  a  divorcee for a  wife?  this  is  once  instance  i'll  agree  with  the  parents  of  sookyung 

Quick Summary of Episode 67:

Spoiler

JS finds out PSK is not pregnant but her step daughter is and is very angry. PSK has told her that she and HT will be moving back to the house since her mother is ill  (the witch did not look all that ill to me frankly). With SS being pregnant it stopped that convo as she refuse to name the father. 

JY and his mother have succeeded in their plans to have that board eventually see PHT as incompetent and kick him out. PHT goes to JY's mother asking for help from her (what an idiot.) The Assistant has told him that JY's mother has an in with the loan sharks and can get him a low interest loan and PHT is considering it. yep, an idiot)

PSK goes to see the woman to asks for help for her father and JY's mom says get on your knees to me over what you did to my son in not marrying him and PSK does it but comes back to the office and does not say anything to HT about it.

She goes off with JY who eventually takes her out to drink and gets her drunk only HT comes to pick her up (stopping him prolly from doing something really wrong to that girl in her stupidity) JY still denies to HT he was up to something with PSK. 

HT goes home and tries to talk to PSK but this idiot just thinks he is being jealous and not trusting her. She keeps telling him not worry about JY she only has eyes for HT but that is not the issue. She is not the problem  JY is as he is the one but she will not get it until JY sets her up for something to ruin her marriage. 

PSK later goes to tell her mom that SS is pregnant and with JS and her fighting she cant' leave them right now but will move back soon. MJ dares to say why that family always has drama.. mmmm I wonder why. 

HT talks to HS and finds out she really does like the guy and that she should be patient with him as finding out he is having a child could be a shock and he talks about what happen with her sister when she told him she was pregnant. 

JY has had his father fired from the janitor job. His father comes to him and asks him why did he do that he enjoyed that job and he has told JY no one will find out he was his father. JY says someone would have eventually found out. His father says I thought you would be proud of a hard working father. Even thought I am not up to the standard you want. But JY says he basically is not and is worried about people finding out that man is his father and he told him to stay put but his dad says if I did that then I would not be living my life the way I should. He asks JY why he could not think of him for a moment and JY says he did not want to. And his poor dad says ok and turns and walks away sad leaving JY standing there (JY your family skeletons will come out anyway.. shame on you for treating your father this way.) 

JY tells his mother that since PSK got on her knees let that part go and get the board together for PHT. And she asks about making him take responsibility and resigning. 

JY meets the girl who likes HT she says that the problems in the company she knows he is behind them to help break up PSK and HT and that she is rooting for him and she will bring HT down to have him (girl you will never have him.) JY says she may get her wish and she asks him if she still loves PSK and he says they way you still want HT prolly. JY says he can't stand to see them so happy. He wants to break it up and he does not care if it is love or obsession (JY you and this girl are obsessed. ) that is love you are witnessing. He can not let them continue to be happy. Doing what they are will not break them up I bet.

PSK's bro is out on a blind date but then gets sick with sympathy morning sickness and goes running off. He makes it to her store but it is closed and tries to call but she is not answering and says she is avoiding him. He heads to the house and asks HT and PSK where is she and she comes out and JS comes out and he gets on his knees and says he wants to marry SS. HT says is this the guy you have been seeing and JS says is this the baby father and PSK's bro says yes and they are all shocked with HT looking like (OH HELL.. ) 

Preview shows JY's mom meddling in that biz. The assistant trying to suggest other ways for revenge for JY's mom but she says she wants PHT gone and the company. The family angry and denying SS and the son to marry. JS denying them to marry. Hateful Halmoni coming to JS's house daring to want to pay her to take hte baby when it is born (LMAO, like that is going to happen.) this old woman really. 

Yes, I do agree SK seems stupid, why would she think JY mom is going to help her family and on the knees begging? What was she thinking can't understand her. She thinks everyone is an angel? 

SK father deserves to be oust from his position, maybe then it will be his wake up call.

And I'm getting to dislike YoungShim, her character in my mind is not weak or cute, but when she acts weak or cute around SooChul, it's off. And JS isn't a good mother after all, why her two daughters got pregnant before marriage?

And seriously what can GaEun do to mess up SK and HT? The actress doesn't have that mean looking. But I'm looking forward to see how evil she can be.

This must be karma upon the Park family, both son and daughter end up with divorcee and single father...

7 hours ago, TRAN said:

Yes, I do agree SK seems stupid, why would she think JY mom is going to help her family and on the knees begging? What was she thinking can't understand her. She thinks everyone is an angel? 

SK father deserves to be oust from his position, maybe then it will be his wake up call.

And I'm getting to dislike YoungShim, her character in my mind is not weak or cute, but when she acts weak or cute around SooChul, it's off. And JS isn't a good mother after all, why her two daughters got pregnant before marriage?

And seriously what can GaEun do to mess up SK and HT? The actress doesn't have that mean looking. But I'm looking forward to see how evil she can be.

This must be karma upon the Park family, both son and daughter end up with divorcee and single father...

So just because her two daughters got pregnant before marriage shes not a good mother ?

Okay...

Hihi...what I mean is I've been raised that pregnant before marriage is considered shameful to the family which one should not do, which shows she didn't raise them properly. But maybe now it doesn't matter anymore.

It's bothering me that JS knows her friend has a big mouth yet she tell her everything. I don't understand.

I wonder what will HT do to save SK's dad when he's  just a mere low ranking employee and could get fired any time. Wait until JY being the CEO and what he'd do....

55 minutes ago, TRAN said:

Hihi...what I mean is I've been raised that pregnant before marriage is considered shameful to the family which one should not do, which shows she didn't raise them properly. But maybe now it doesn't matter anymore.

It's bothering me that JS knows her friend has a big mouth yet she tell her everything. I don't understand.

I wonder what will HT do to save SK's dad when he's  just a mere low ranking employee and could get fired any time. Wait until JY being the CEO and what he'd do....

in the  old  days   yes, this is  very  true, the  mother  mostly  will  go  through  hell  cause  her  daughter  got  pregnant  outside of  marriage.. finger  pointing  and  whispering  and  such...  Today actually   life is  easier, women  are  working  ,making their  own money  and   is not  depending on a  male  to  support  them.  noo more  bashing of  young / or older  females  getting  pregnant. here  pregnant under  18  ,they get help  , free  kindergarden,  money,  and even  your  own place   ,  so  you  continue with  your  education. plus grandparents  on both  side of the baby  pitch in and  help  with baby sitting and  such,. its not  taboo anymore..

Quick summary of episode 69:

Spoiler

The episode starts with PHT being dismissed from the CEO position. Not sure why no one saw this coming as he was set up really well and he had two people out for revenge at his not allowing JY to force his daughter into marriage to him. 

The employees are upset and shocked (although we know that girl is happy.) and do not know what to say or do. 

Because of SS whining about JS liking HT and PSK more she goes to the house to asks them to allow this marriage. She asks the old woman to allow it but she starts spouting out nonsense about who knows what what will happen (bad luck) if they allow SS into their family. (I can't wait until it seems she is the bad luck as she had her son do that deal with JY's mom when he was not going to.)She dares to say tell SS to back down and send PSK back home as well and leaves the room. MJ starts in about all the bad things happening since JS came into their lives (careful MJ you will be eating those words.) Then the old woman gets the HK to throw salt on SJ as she leaves. 

She goes to cry it out with her bestie the sifter who tells everything.. 

MJ comes to the chicken shop and tries to hit SS saying that her mother stole her daughter now she trying to take her son and SS is like what do you mean by that? Her son stops her and she rants about PHT being dismissed and his kids not being of much help. Really how much help could they be. He the eternal super slacker and his sister who is ineffective? She claims she is holding back from acting out and tearing the place up. (Really why is it the rich people act out the worse?) She goes storming out. 

SC tries to make excuses for that woman's bad behavior. SS tells him to go back home but he wants to stay until they give their approval. SS says go home and comfort your father and eventually they will.. (mmm.. well we will see) She says they did it for PSK so it should basically work for them too just go home and he says ok. 

PHT has a moment to look around his office and touch his name plate.. (never would have come to this if he had been a better businessman and judge of character and checked behind JY and his mom first , during and after really well. 

There is a moment where HT, the Assistant and HT's buddy talk about would JY and his mom really have done an investment and the assistant says they claim to have had huge losses too (really , I don't think so and any loss they had I bet they had that money they too to cover it.) HT says we need to look deeper and asks the Assistant to PHT if he knows anyone at KP over there who can check and he says yes a manager and HT says to have him look deeper for him to see if there was an investment made.

WE see JY packing up his desks when HT comes in and HT says so you are going and JY says I was only here due to the Chairman its not the same and HT says you stayed out of loyalty to the Chairman (with a look of disbelief) JY says with the Chairman gone there is no place for me and everyone will just blame me for it.  (LMAO) I have no doubt JY is leaving but it is to stage part to of their plan and that is to use the stocks they have to try and take over.) 

PHT and HT go out for a drink and PHT is moaning about nothing he does turns out right. (OF course not if you are making the same mistakes from before and are not seeing things clearly and the people around you. HT says he seems like a normal father and PHT asks if he was an orphan correct and HT says yes and PHT says you must have been lonely but HT says he would not have met JS or his PHT if he had not been and he is grateful. PHT asks if he and PSK are happy and HT says yes, and PHT says he was trying to force PSK to be happy the way he wanted her to be and he did not realize how much pain he was causing her.  He says he does not know what to do with his son SC and HT says have faith in him. PHT says the thing he regrets is not going with HT's proposal ( hindsight is always 20/20 right.. way too much trust in JY.) 

HT takes him home and MJ seems surprised they were out together. SHe tells HT to take him to their room and he does. PHT sits on the bed and tells HT thank you. HT bows and leaves the room to old hateful laying in wait telling him to sit down and asking when will PSK and HT come home and saying with PHT losing his job (his own fault and yours too old woman) his children need to be home with him (to do what?) and MJ pipes in to send SC home too (really how does HT control a grown man even if he seems like a child?)  MJ says for him to bring her children home with him..Wondering why her children want to be there with JS (just wait its karma you hateful jealous woman!) SC comes in to say he is already back and his hateful halmoni asks will he be leaving again but he says no he will wait for approval there. He asks about his father and says he is only back because SS told him to come and MJ gets mad and says only cause she told you too and SC says yes lol.. 

The next day we see PHT and JS meet and she asks if he was dismissed and he says yes and she says is that my fault too and he says his mom went to far (and 20+ years ago the old witch did too) She tells him that she is still nasty to her and gives him the money telling him she wanted to take the baby and he seems surprised ( a leopard does not change its spots and some of it is familiar to the past.) He apologizes for that and she tells him to convince them to let them marry and she will let them have her daughter and stay away. Why could he not have met her years ago to find out the truth and talk to her. Or even now before he has been made humble and jobless. 

Meanwhile SC is moaning to JS's bestie sifter about the fact that JS favors PSK and does not care about her getting marriage (blah, blah, blah) the friend tells her that JS did go to the house but they were hateful to her and threw salt on her and wanted to take the baby and gave money and SC seems shocked and says then why did she go to be treated like that (make up your mind SC did you want her to do something for you? Did you think it would be easy after all PSK and HT had to go through? Selfish woman. 

SC goes home to yell about the fact she is not getting married and that JS should not have let them treat her that way and it blows up into a big argument with JS and SC both angry with JS saying she was accusing her of playing favorites and what does she mean she is not going to get married now etc and SC storming out after threatening to leave for good and JS telling her to go. 

HG goes after her and she is still moaning about JS liking HT and PSK better and HT finally blurts out that PSK is JS's bio daughter (not sure why he told her she is already a jealous shrew this will make it more so as she is not blood to PSK even though JS has been a mother to her.) SC says what did you say and he says it a third time with SC looking shocked. 

Preview:

JS crying while SS says that she and her sister where nothing but a substitute for PSK. (really, see what I mean. ) SS crying after finding out. SS looking in on JS. JY smirking at home after what he has done. PHT goes to see SC and SS at her chicken shop and he smiles as he looks at them and they both seem alarmed lol.. JS slaps SS for the things she said. JY is snooping in PHT's study at the house with the voice over asking if PHT has another child. SS is asking PSK if she ever wanted to find her birth mother and PSK responds. Phone call from JY asking if she wanted to find her birth mother or know who she is maybe. (Well I am not surprised that JY could tell PSK who her birth mom is he is just that nasty to do it. ) 

i can't  believe  jae kyong, he  is  a  business  executive  making  business  decisions  involving  the  livelihood  of  hundreds  of  employees but  he  is  here   sowing  intrigues to  sookyung  and  her  biological  mother.  a  real  man  does not  gossip  and  speak  of  other people's  lives.  in  my country  he  is a  chismoso and a bakla(unrefined gays).

We understand JY is very hurt and his mission only now is making SK miserable and breaking up SK and HT. I think he and his mom are the clever ones in the drama, they always plotting something and I'm looking forward to see what's next and when they ran out of ideas.

Amazing how YoungShim can charm the old lady, didn't see it in her. Waiting to see what she will do.

So we will have one more wedding to come JinJoo and IkChul.

Must say HT is really is a nice guy, he even wears aprons, if not because SK was cute before, HT is too good for her. 

Things solve pretty quickly in this drama, already we see CEO Park is back to the company. And looks like JY mom will blow the secret to SK.

Archived