[Drama 2016] My Son in Law's Woman 내 사위의 여자 M-F 8:28am KST

Ldy Gmerm

This episode confirmed what I already knew that JY's mom is jealous of SJ and has it in for her without this issue with PSK and JY. She is using the failed marriage of JY and PSK to get back at SJ but this is about more than this. The friend had a nerve to be shocked at that woman's rants about making JS pay and that she acts like such a perfect mother and wife. But she gave the woman the tools to hurt JS this way. No reason to be shocked that this woman would use that against SJ when she knows nothing of what JS went through. Her goal is to get at JS for HT breaking up JY's wedding and taking PSK, Get at PSK for throwing over her son, Get at PHT and his family for agreeing to let them marry. I am waiting on when that family realizes how crazy, nasty, spiteful and mean JY and his mom really is. I guess they wont get it until JY tries to do a take over. 

Video for Episode 54:

Spoiler

It was not her place to tell her JS is PSK's bio mom and that they held it back from her. Her look when she left and her saying now is time to watch things go up in flames was hateful but in the end it will be her secrets that hurt her the most. 

SJ calls her friend over to give her a good talking to about her letting things out to JY's mother and what the woman did getting the DNA test. The friend actually thinks she can talk to JY's mom. She tells SJ that the woman is just mad about JY loosing out on PSK etc (That is no excuse to get in the middle of something like this.) 

Later the friend tells her that SJ has been searching for her daughter and she should not be in the middle of ruining that meeting and that her anger issues should wait over that. But JY's mom claims she just wanted PSK to know who her mom was (BULL CRAP!) and the friend says it is not her place to tell her that. And then JY's mom goes on about who she wants to push SJ into a pit as she acts like she is such a good mom and wife or something (BiNGO what this is really about. Jealousy) she wants to ruin SJ and the friend has a nerve to be shocked by this.:blink:

This woman has learned nothing from living with this hateful woman. What person tells another that they did nothing wrong and that they should be happy they pulled them out of the gutter where they found them and allowed them into their family? MR was foolish and stupid and if she still can't see how this old woman is she will. 

MR dares to go to SJ and say she abandoned her daughter and when SJ tells her she did not that her mother in law kicked her out and took her child MR does not believe her and yet the woman just told her the day before she was trash she picked up and she should be grateful to her for allowing her into her family. After hearing those words why is it hard to believe that woman took this woman's child. MR will find out the hard way about PHT and her mother in law. It is sad that SJ to endure this after what that family did to her and she is still seen as the bad guy. 

Later MR tells PSK she is against the marriage now too. PSK goes out to see HT only he is rushing out to find the star to get his endorsement and can't talk. PSK calls SJ who meets her at the playground and they talk and PSK is a bit sad and they hug with SJ crying a bit. 

HT managed to get the star to wear the clothing as an endorsement and the orders are coming in. He is also recognized as the boxer who won the Rookie of the year award when he was still boxing by the girl with the star as her father was a boxing champion and liked HT. Every one is happy except for JY. HT goes to tell him to run more ads and JY says he will (Sure he will ... lol) and then HT tells him his idea was good and leaves. Come on HT JY is going to do something else wait and see. I guess the build up here is JY is looking for the stock holder who has the stock to vote with him against PHT who will turn out to be HT's father and the stocks will go to HT to vote. After all JY has said and did to HT the shock at finding out that HT came from money or his father helped build that company and know he can't get his help after all he did to try and hurt him will be priceless.

JS and PSK meet and she is very happy to tell her that HT did well and they are both happy. 

Later SJ goes to the house and tells that old woman she has something to say to her. (I wonder if she will say she will stay away from PSK and HT if they allow them to marry.)

End of Episode. 

Preview:

PSK is out with MR and SJ to get the fabrics for the Hanboks for the wedding. We see MR snatch away the red fabric saying red is for the mother of the bride as she drags PSK away from SJ (here we go with what MR's real issues are. She is jealous SJ is PHT's first wife and the real mother of PSK. She is afraid of loosing her place in PSK's life.) SJ comes out for the house saying she can't have two mothers  PSk and HT go see a memorial maybe for his people and we hear her say in the background does he think her bio mom misses her? (yeah and PSK will be pissed off they made her give up knowing her for her to marry HT.) SJ comes out dressed in her hanbok for the wedding looking pretty and PSK is so happy waving calling out MIL. MR drags PSK away from SJ at the shop being rude saying to PSK I am your mother (that is not in question lady.. smh @ jealousy). SJ looks back at them to say forget about me when you get married. (So yeah she gave up on being able to be with her daughter for her to marry. MR dares to be giving SJ hateful looks as the voice over says she is the brides mother but she is on the grooms side. We see SJ touched as she watches PSK walk down the aisle. We see JY's mom watching saying this is my last chance for my son to marry PSK as she is about to try to mess up this wedding. (Let's hope she is not able to do it. )

**Video for Episode 55: (New)

Spoiler

SJ comes to the house and says she will leave if they allow the children to marry. Halmoni jumps on it and says fine they will do it. MJ is only concerned with SJ leaving and not having to share the mom spot with her. 

MJ goes to see her mother in law about it after SJ leaves and the woman says even though HT was like a son to her it does not make him one.  (Hateful old woman!) 

Later MJ tells PHT that SJ did that and asks if she will keep the promise and PHT says yes she will.(You are so very quick to believe SJ will hold to her promise to leave for her daughter but he could not believe that SJ would not have left her child?????)

HT and PSK come to asks them again to allow them to marry. The elders say yes, surprising the pair. OF course Halmoni takes the time to say they have to live with them. (Which is good cause HT will end up finding out hopefully son he is the missing Kim Min Soo that PHT is looking for.) 

PHT calls HT to his home office and says he did well on that project and again asks HT to always be on PSK's side and to say her life has not been easy even if she came from a rich family. He request that HT always love and cherish her. (Too bad it will not be HT who is the one who hurts her but her family when all of their dirt comes out.) 

HT goes home to tell SJ that they got the consent to marry and she is happy for them and pretends she had nothing to do with the situation. Her step daughter comes in and mentions how she has her after SJ again prolly suggest she dates or marry again. We can see SJ is a bit uncomfy since she will be leaving.

MJ and PSK are out doing the shopping for the wedding and to redo her room. MR is being so selfish not wanting PSK to have anytime or considerate feelings for SJ (she too will regret how she treated this woman later.) 

(The sad part is PSK can love two women as her mother. MJ's jealousy over this is awful. IT will come back to her when the truth comes out and what PHT did to that woman's step daughter.)

The next day the team decides to have a team dinner to successfully celebrate how the launch went. 

JY is mad in his office and goes to tell PHT that he should now do a sports team. PHT (this idiot) says yes he always wanted to own a team. (Come on PHT why now?) the assistant says JY was always against that idea and JY says he just thought it was not the right time. PHT tells JY to handle that. (SMH at PHT's stupidity.) 

PSK and HT go to his wife's grave site to pay respects and her to give thanks to his wife.PSK wonders if her birth mom thinks of her at all. (Yes, she does PSK we all hope you find that out soon.) They then head out to the team drinking session.

Later they go for drinks after the food and HT sings for PSK and officially asks her to marry him putting a ring on her finger and giving her flowers. (You know she said yes right LOL) 

The night before the wedding PSK goes in to see her Halmoni who could not, not take the chance to say again that her bio mom abandoned her. She goes to her room to give MJ a hug thanking her for raising her perhaps.  (This old woman is going to get it good when PSK finds out that her bio mom did not leave her like she has been told but was pushed out and stolen from the woman.)

SJ goes in to look over HT and Hoon one last time and goes to her room to quietly pack her bag even including PSKs baby things.

JY's mom drinks while he was out drinking. HE comes home and she says sorry she could not get PSK to marry him but he should now concentrate on taking KP Group.

The next day at the wedding SJ is sitting in for HT while MJ gives her looks. SJ's friend says SJ should be sitting where MJ is (and she is right of course..) HT and PSK walk in and get married. SJ is moved and sheds a tear or two. 

JY is at the River of Woes during the event. His mom shows up and to herself that it is ridiculous that SJ is sitting on the Grooms side when she is the brides mother and she would love to ruin that wedding.  (She doesn't since I am sure she plans to do worse to that family and PSK.) 

After the ceremony everyone sees HT and PSK off for their honeymoon. SJ takes a moment to say a few words to HT then takes PSKs hand to say something but that nasty Halmoni stops her from having one last moment with the woman sending them off. AS SJ turns around the woman says for her to keep her promise. 

HT and PSK are excited as they drive to their destination. Happy to be together finally. 

Later we see SJ leave home with her bag saying for them to forget her and live well perhaps.

End of Episode 

Preview:

PHT gives the picture of Kim Min Soo (HT) to his assistant to find him telling him to keep it to himself and quietly do it. We see the assistant calling around to the orphanage to asks about a 5 year old boy named Kim Min Soo. HT and PSK are at the orphanage where the director asks him was there a Kim Min Soo.JY's mother has come to the house and says something about not giving up her chance for something. HT says PSK can shower first unless she wants to do it together.. (lol) she blushes. SJ's step daughter finds her letter that she has left and wonders what her mom has gone and she goes and calls PSK and HT back from their honeymoon. (COULD SHE NOT HAVE DELT WITH THIS ON HER OWN why call them back from their honeymoon? Yes, HT would have wanted to know.) HT and PSK come home in a rush worried and asking what does she mean she left. WE see HT on the phone to her and then Hoon asking where is she.

Video credit DramaSBS Channel on Youtube. 

The only thing I am really waiting for is when that old woman gets it and MJ too a bit.. Just wait for what is coming for her and her lies. Now that too many people (more than 1 or 2) know that SJ is PSK's mom it will not stay buried for long. Let's hope they find HT soon and how come the director of the orphanage has to asks if there was a Kim Min Soo. Did HT change his name possibly?

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surprisingly JY Mom did not make a scene at the wedding,   interesting. Wonder what's she planning next?

Ah..the proposal didn't see it coming and didn't think he's a  romantic one, but isn't it a bit embarrassed  to face your colleagues after?

And why JS has to leave right after not giving the newly wed time to enjoy... Why she let people push her around like that?

10 minutes ago, TRAN said:

Surprisingly JY Mom did not make a scene at the wedding,   interesting. Wonder what's she planning next?

Ah..the proposal didn't see it coming and didn't think he's a  romantic one, but isn't it a bit embarrassed  to face your colleagues after?

And why JS has to leave right after not giving the newly wed time to enjoy... Why she let people push her around like that?

@TRAN, the pitfalls of daily drama I think we are entering the discovery of HT heritage, revenge of JY/Mom wanting to take over the company. PSK finding the truth and so on and so forth, so many issues to be resolved.

JS left cause of the promise she made with her Ex MIL(a very mean person) long way to go and we have makjang in the making:crazy:.

Have a nice weekend to all!!!

Well we are again subjected to just how hateful JS's former mother in law really is. She kicks out JS and blames the bad business issues on her and steals PSK from her and hides for years. Now she forces JS to make a promise to leave in order for her daughter to be happy and marry the man she wants. This hateful woman never thinks about JS leaving her own grandson and daughter (even if she is a step child from a second marriage. Do they even know that these where the step children to JS. (I hope not, at least not yet.) and thought that HT and PSK would not be concerned about her whereabouts and go looking for her when they heard. 

My Opinion is that Halmoni was really scared that JS would start talking again about the events years ago and someone would start to listen and believe her when she said the woman kicked her out and stole that child. What she fails to see is that her lies will come back to her. PSK will find out that is her bio mom and that she was forced to leave in order for her and HT to marry. She nor HT will be happy. It was just too funny that lil brother was useful in today's episode since he is friends with HT's SIL. HIs telling them right as they came back that JS has disappeared alerted them early much to his mother's and halmoni's anger. They both got to see how much care PSK and HT have for JS. 

MR will pay for her part in this due to jealousy. She helped to push this woman away from her family because of her being jealous over a previous marriage (Like JS would want PHT again! (big momma's boy) and afraid PSK would want her bio mom more and push her away. She has had a taste of her mother in law for years and never saw the truth and after what the woman said to her last week should realize that there was some truth in what JS told her the woman did. No matter when PSK finds out she had a hand in sending her bio mom away she will realize what she did was very wrong but not before PSK will want to walk away from them. 

As for JY's mother she is a hateful , spiteful woman and these people are really stupid to think she nor JY are not going to make them pay for humiliating them for one and for stopping them from getting what they wanted which was a leg up from their station and their hands on that company. PHT is a poor business man and can not smell sharks around him he still continues to trust JY like a son and that son will stab him dead in the back. 

I have to wonder why HT does not recognized the name of the child PHT is looking for? Is the name wrong? Was he in an accident and lost his memory? Or was he called another name by his father most of the time?

Video from Episode 56:

Spoiler

Cute Honeymoon night. 

Next morning JS's step daughter finds the letter JS left and goes into a panic about where JS went and is doing.

JS landed by the ocean and is working at a little eatery. She is at her room later and we see her looking at the pictures she managed to get from her being with PSK at the wedding (ate least she managed that because those nasty people did not want her to have anything from that day with her daughter!) 

JY's mom is there being nice (that is when you need to be on your guard with this woman.. ) 

This old woman has no clue what will be coming for her from JY's mom who will make them pay. Little Bro is with JS's daughter and she cries on his shoulder over her mother leaving. 

Preview:

The police come looking for HT at work related to JS perhaps. PSK and HT are outside the house talking and his sister in law comes up with Hoon and she looks. Later she cries as she holds on to something of her mothers and HT hears her (so HT and PSK are staying there since JS went missing?) JS is crying as she has her phone. The daughter is fussing at someone and we can hear the friend of JS's voice in the background. HT and PSK talk in her room as the sister in law rages in the background maybe (Is she talking about it being her fault or something?)PSK is at work and meets JY in the hall who asks her something. JY is on the phone with someone at home smoozing doing something dirty again. PSK and HT come home and see someone coming from around the house that looks like JS and he says MIL and goes to rush up the hill (I do not think that will be JS.) 

Video Credit DramaSBS Channel on YouTube.

I expect JY and his mother to make their moves soon. They are both burning with resentment at that family and JS. No way will they wait too much longer before they try to snatch that company and humiliate that family for the slight they feel they where given. 

OK I'm just a little bit disappointed, my couple didn't even have one kiss on their wedding day or on their honey moon. Why? I was so looking forward to it, Yang Jin Sung makes SK/HT couple adorable, cute and sweet.

What's the deal with having a sport team? And JY seems pissed when was told to be working with HT...

I can't believe the grandma makes up story that JS abandoned SK because she had an affair... So mean.  

Seems like YoungShim changes to hating SK and blamed her for JS's leaving. So far she's been a reasonable person to me, nothing not to like about her. Wonder if this event will change her. And how would she take it if she knows PSK is her mom real daughter? 

Video for Episode 57:

Spoiler

Knowing these two just got married why can't they have a moment to smile and be happy for that. She is wrong to be blaming them as the reason JS left. She did but not because they married and she did not want to be there. Just wait until she finds out the real reason. 

I am sorry but this grown woman is having a fit and crying over her mother who said she was going to leave and is entitled to do so. She lived her life before coming back. She has raised the alarm and I can only see her getting worse when she finds out that PSK is her step mothers bio child a connection she does not have by blood and she will be jealous. 

So we drink and little bro stays out all night and he gets a hit to the eye in her drunken stupor for his troubles of putting her to bed. (Eww why almost kiss her when she has booze breath and has not brushed her teeth. Its what he gets. I can't get behind this relationship.. I see this happening again and I wonder if they will end up sleeping with one another producing a kid?)

JY gave a bad tip to the press about JS which has caused a bunch of issues. Not sure if he made HT seem unfeeling or not. (We thank him though because his actions will only make JS have to come back or her to be found going against what that family wanted So thank you JY. )

Wow HT's friend shows a bit of jealousy maybe lol.. these two will end up together I think. 

Preview:

Just a mass of trouble in this preview and JS collapses. I guess they will find her family from this perhaps. 

Video credit DramaSBS Channel on YouTube. 

JS seemed to be recognized in this episode. I am sure someone will say where she is. Or she will find out about the stories going on.. she will have to come back or they will find her ill. JY's meddling will help her returns something PSK's family did not want but hey he was a help to JS.. 

HT's SIL is getting on my nerves too.....all that crying like she is a kid please her mom left a note if she disappeared without a note then maybe but still over the top she probaly worried her mommy isnt there to take care of her ....also how she blaming people didnt the mom leave a note? Yeah I cant see the SIL with PSK brother either or should I say I dont want to see them she is too old....divorced and they dont fit together to me or should I say they shouldnt fit together I dont want to see them together.

I do ship HT best friend and his next door neighbor lady...their union makes more sense and is better suited......

Video for Episode 58:

Spoiler

This girl over steps her bounds. She has no right to say anything about JS leaving.

Good thing these two have one another.

He bust up her date cause he finally admits he likes her maybe?

Those women went too far and JY gleefully happy about this treatment wont get him the girl in the end.

Looks like the hospital has finally called a relative for JS.

Preview:

Seems JS makes the decision to come back and not let them bully her anymore.. GOOD FOR HER.

Video for Episode 59:

Spoiler

PSK has let her family know they found JS who is in the hospital possibly.

Of course her nasty Granny wants MR to call JS to tell her to disappear and stay away. Just a awful woman!

Thinking to remind JS she abandoned PSK.. really lady, smh

PHT's assistant tells him he was not able to find Kim Min Soo by that picture he gave him. HE does say that the orphanage had a flood and some of the records where loss. (Is this why HT thinks his name is the one he has. He was mistakenly given the wrong name perhaps due to a records issue because of the flood?)

She goes in to bring JS some food and JS sits up smiling at her. She tells her she thinks of her like family and wants to see her smile. 

The other patients in the room are talking about JS from the internet articles and JS does not know about them yet. Her step daughter comes in after talking to PSK's brother on the phone in the hall and she gets a call from her "sifter" friend who can't hold water to fuss at her for leaving her and says that she knows she left due to PSK's grandmother before letting her talk to Hoon who says he misses his Halmoni. The friend has let her know about all the articles about her going around on the web saying HT kicked her out of the house after he got married and she realizes what HT and the rest have been going through and she is upset and shocked. She says something to her step daughter who replies then HT and PSK come in. PSK and HT both tell her jokingly she needs to come back to save HT from the burning stake people have at his back lol.. 

PSk comes back to talk to JS. JS says she did not know that any of that would happen when she left (and it would not have if not for JY and his mother.) PSK tells her she needs to come back than so it can be fixed. She tells her she is happy that JS thinks of her as a daughter. JS is thinking to herself if her real daughter wants to be in her life this much then she should not be staying away. 

Later HT and his sister in law talk in the hallway about PSK's idea to want to stay with JS to take care of her. (HT told her , that her family would not go for it but PSK said let her handle her family.. (OH YEAH, those hateful people tried hard to keep JS and PSK apart but fate is making sure in some way they are together.) 

Later that hateful woman calls JS to say how could she let the kids find her and if she is even sick. She called to make sure JS does not go back on her word and you can see JS is mad now when she hangs up and she should be. This woman is a mess. 

They are taking a walk on the beach as a family taking pictures and enjoying the time. Her step daughter makes a comment about HT and PSK finally able to be happy and they could not because she was gone (wasn't that woman having tantrums and blaming HT and PSK for JS being gone and did not want them to even have a happy moment??!!)  JS wonders if she is being selfish. Later they share a meal with PSK putting food on her spoon for her and JS smiling. 

They bring her back home and Hoon and her friend are happy to see her. 

JS goes to put flowers on her step daughters memorial and to tell her that she will think of PSK as the daughter that came back to her and is it ok to think of it as Young Chae came back to her. She makes a vow to not let go of her daughter again. (OHH, about time she decides to fight.) . She then goes to see that hateful woman and MR. She shocks them both when she comes in and the old woman starts in about what is she doing there and didn't she tell her to stay away. JS says she is going to live with PSK shocking that old woman who says what? and MR's eyes get wide too as they look at her and JS gives them a glare back.

Preview:

We see JS leaving the house with the voice over from hateful granny saying she will tell PSK who she is and JS saying I doubt she will. (LOL GO JS) We hear that old woman saying JS is determined this time as we see JS with a different hairstyle giving an interview. MR and JS as she asks if JS will tell PSK. Then we hear perhaps that old woman saying JS is stealing her daughter away from MR (umm that is not her kid it is JS's and she was stolen from her.) We hear MR saying she wont allow it.. (GET OVER YOURSELF MR, so selfish. PSK can have two moms!) JS is giving an interview and says that PSK has agreed to be her daughter. We see JY's mom again fussing mad about JS saying in the background she is acting like PSK is not really her daughter when she is calling her a fraud (wow jealous much?) with her jealousy she will help the truth come out all of it. .WE hear JS in the back ground saying we will be mother and daughter now as she sneaks into HT and PSK's bedroom at night doing something. JY is on the phone in the hallway and the assistant of PHT's over hears something. JY's mom is meeting with MR to stir the pot about JS. WE see HT with a new hair style giving a presentation with JY who is not happy HT is doing so well (and looks so good doing it too lol) with the presentation in front of PHT.

On 22/03/2016 at 8:22 PM, Brenda Capers said:

HT's SIL is getting on my nerves too.....all that crying like she is a kid please her mom left a note if she disappeared without a note then maybe but still over the top she probaly worried her mommy isnt there to take care of her ....also how she blaming people didnt the mom leave a note? Yeah I cant see the SIL with PSK brother either or should I say I dont want to see them she is too old....divorced and they dont fit together to me or should I say they shouldnt fit together I dont want to see them together.

I do ship HT best friend and his next door neighbor lady...their union makes more sense and is better suited......

@BrendaCapers I totally agree with you I don't think the only main reason is because she's divorced and old, they suit to be friend or more like what the neighbourhood lady says regarding her relationship with JY' s father ''just friends and soul mates''. HT friend and neighbour lady met at the right time as she was desperately seeking love/lonely and he was abounded/lonely.

In episode 59 HT's MIL was on about how she's being selfish in wanting to see HT and SK happy moments, is this woman serious she has been selfish from the beginning, every time she only thinks about herself and later on about others happiness. She should at least try and explain everything to SK's stepmother. She is more likely to listen to her and maybe believe her. I guess now is too late cos JY's mother stepped in first and she's trying to brain wash SK's stepmother (that is in ep 60 preview).

Video and quick summary of Episode 60:

Spoiler

JS tells her former mother in law and MJ that she will be living with her daughter. MJ wants to know if she plans to tell PSK who she is and JS says no. MJ says you can't I raised her and JS says you have lived with her and raised her for years now I want my turn. Monster in law says that she promised to go and that she will tell PSK who she is. JS says no she wont or she will have to tell PSK what MIL did. That shuts the old woman up but she is not happy. MJ is scared and not happy either. JS tells them she will be selfish now and JS leaves. (they old woman did not want to even offer her a cup of tea.. hateful woman.)

AFter she goes MJ wants to suggest they tell PSK but MIL says even if PSk is mad she will be drawn to her mother and will bond. (Yeah this lady knows that PSK will find out what this old woman did too.) MIL makes a comment about JS being more determined and her taking MJ's daughter away.

JS goes right out and starts giving interviews to stop the rumors that HT and PSK kicked her out after they married. She tells the reporters that she wanted a small vacation for herself after the wedding and turned off her phone and she had no idea that her SIL and his wife where dealing with this. She also tells them that they will be living with her and PSK has said she wanted to be a daughter to her. (JS has made it so no one can start rumors again and PSK's family will look petty if they try to stop them.) 

PHT gets a call from MJ to tell him about JS and her having PSK live with her. 

While at work HT stops JY in the hall to asks him about why he is trying to push a team when there is no money for it. JY dares to mention his being a boxer and that he thought all athletes where competitive and maybe that is why he did not finish or do well (that is not it he was rookie of the year and would have gone far if not for his son.) but HT tells him to watch his mouth basically and answer him. JY gives he a BS answer but HT is not happy. 

After the meeting PHT asks HT to stay he has to talk to him and you can tell JY does not like it as he looks back. 

PHT says something to HT about staying with his MIL and that it was not the deal and HT asks him to please allow it and PHT is caught as he can't protest too much it would look bad. 

STep daughter is on the hunt for a hubby and PSK's little brother comes and shows his jealousy at the man she was looking at. (I do not care about these two... they make no sense except as friends and possibly in laws)

JS has cleaned the house and changed up their linens putting on a a new set for HT and PSK. 

JS talks to her mouth all mighty friend and makes a comment about them not cleaning and her friend says with you gone do you think they where worried about that. She asked JS what did the old woman have to say and she knows she was mad about it. 

They come home from work surprised but happy to see it. 

At home PHT and his family talk and he says that JS came back prolly due to the rumors (he is right) and his mother thinks she planted them herself.. (wow woman she really hates JS lol. ) 

Later HT is working on his presentation as PSK reads to Hoon and JS comes to get him so he can sleep in her room and he mentions wanting a sibling and JS says it may happen basically. 

We see a moment of JY working at home and his mom coming in to suggest meeting the women she picked out all from rich families and he says no and she fusses about his still being hung up on PSK who is now married. She mentions that business she opened in china that PHT thinks is doing well. They will be using that to hurt PHT later.

The next morning early JS sneaks into their room and turns off PSK's alarm so she does not get up to make breakfast wanting her to sleep in (lol , prolly scared of food poisoning too.) 

PSK comes running in saying sorry but JS gives her a pass and her step daughter comes in not believing it and does not understand why she is being so nice to PSK (she will later when the truth comes out.) HT comes in and she can't wait to tell him JS is PSK's #1 fan now and being so nice to her. 

Later she drags JS to her room to asks her what is going on and why is she being so nice and wonders if it is so PSK and HT do not go back to her house and JS says she just wants her to be nice to PSK too. 

PSK is helping HT get ready for work later. 

JS (new hair cut) is giving a tv interview and answering questions about HT and PSK and seems happy but JY's mom is mad about her acting like PSK is not her real daughter and wants to tell but the mouthy friend says JS will kill her if she did and she says if not for JY she would not and when the friend asks what does she mean she says none of her business and runs of to her room to call out MJ. 

MJ meets her and she asks why her MIL hates JS so much and MJ dumb self tells her that when PHT failed the last time at business he was arrested and that her MIL says JS had an affair and her husband was upset over it. (LMAO I can't wait until JY's mom spreads that information and it is found out that she did not have an affair but was kicked out and her child stolen.) MJ has it coming for not listening and thinking for herself. 

HT and JY are giving their presentations. JY says go with the professional team wanting to use it to promote the brand. HT suggest going with an armature team saving money and building it up like PHT did with the company starting from scratch. WE see them waiting and wondering which will he choose as JY and HT give each other looks. 

They go back in but the board is split some for HT and some for JY. PHT says he knows which he will chose and it ends. 

Preview:

STep daughter is getting more jealous at JS's favoritism of PSK it seems at the table and PSK looks uncomfy. PSK is making seaweed soup for HT's ex wife's memorial and lets JS taste it. HT and PSK come in to see Hoon looking at pictures of his mother with someone talking about HT's wife i in the background. PSk looks upset in her room. JS and MJ meet and JS says something and MJ is yelling (so jelly) JY's mother is at the restaurant and PHT and his assistant come in and says they recognize her hubby who hides his face lol (yes he is the janitor and her hubby.) JY drops off PSK at the house and HT sees it. (Looks like his jealousy will be starting up.) .  Looks like PSK is kept away from picking up Hoon who is left crying at school and HT is furious with her for doing it. (This was JYs doing I bet. ) 

Um ..not even one hint in the preview to show which team is winning the presentation :-( . The Secretary seems to like HT's idea but not sure if that's because he doesn't like JY?

Mother in-law and son in-law have new hairstyle, a change in their lives?

Can't wait to see HT being jealous or voicing out his real anger at SK? He has always been sweet to her. It will be a new challenge for SK.  And why are they still using '...ssi' addressing each other?

Can't believe SK step Mom still trusting JY mom after what she did at their house.

I see a change in PHT too. Let's see...

Video for Episode 61:

Spoiler

MJ is again being nasty and jealous to JS.. This woman will have a lot to bow down for just wait and see. 

This girl still feels she has the right to say things she should not to HT.. Jealousy really is a sickness.

Oh Boy.. they need to stop letting PSK cook lol.. 

JS and PSK forgot Hoon in their bonding at the spa.. HT is not happy. 

Preview:

Video for Episode 62:

Spoiler

HT was very angry that they  forgot Hoon while at the spa together... But he seemed to get over it pretty well once they went to their room or he was putting on an act.. (waiting on subs). They really need to get the step daughter married. She is a total pest.

The next day JY is doing an interview on the team perhaps and HT comes in and sees him. HT tries to talk to him after the reporters leave about using causing perhaps but JY is not listening (HT you can not talk to him its all part of his plan to take that company..) HT says something to him leaving knocking that smirk right off of his face. 

This old woman has made a huge mistake in asking JY's mom to help her get rid of JS. This was the worst thing she could do as this woman is plotting to ruin her family and expose all their secrets. Oh well it will be exactly what she deserves. JY's mom should have stayed out of this but her anger at them for stopping that marriage to PSK and her jealousy and anger at JS is going to end up costing her and her son in the long run. 

JY's mom goes home to pump the sifter for information on JS.. smh this woman still talks about JS and knows this lady does not like her.

MJ is so petty trying to show JS that PSK is her daughter and she knows her best. Honestly she does not have to be that way to JS. The woman knows she has been with her daughter and knows her eating habits. MJ will get this all back later just wait and see. PSK is really going to remember how she treated this woman later when the truth comes out. She jealous and petty MJ is. 

MJ goes home to whine about SJ around PSK and wants PHT to fix the situation.

It really was too funny that SIL and lil bro went on blind dates and their dates ended up together. I am not at all surprised that they ended up in a hotel together waking up the next morning. They should have gone home to drink but oh well. Let's see if this woman ends up pregnant by Lil bro. (Another thing that MJ will have to eat crow about wait and see. ) 

PHT calls JS to meet to talk about the situation. The mouthy friend has to find out who she is leaving the get together to meet. I do not know why JS even associates with JY's mom. She knows the woman does not like her for some reason in the past and now.

JS meets with PHT who is running his mouth about her being around PSK and she fires back to him. He does not want to listen to JS about his mother and it will be his downfall finally later. JY's mom has called out MJ to meet for lunch and leads her over to see PHT and JS asking why did they meet. She walks up looking at them both like they were cheating when she told him to fix the issue to get PSK away from JS! PHT dares to look guilty and JS too. MJ really?? How long have you been married to this momma's boy? I think MJ never felt PHT loved her truly and still carried a touch for his first wife. Why else does she feel threatened and jealousy on top of being selfish and nasty to the woman about her daughter? MJ storms off and he follows and she still looks like they were caught in a clutch when all they were doing where talking. (Again MJ you have some shocks and home truths coming your way.) 

JY's mom of course walks over to say something snide to JS smirking. (You Really can't tell some people to let it go..) Her part in things will make the truth come out but it will also hurt her as her secrets end up coming out too. lol

MJ goes home to throw a mini tantrum and pulls out the DNA report and throws it in the garbage (notice how the camera stops on that can and her throwing it away.. we will be revisiting this soon.) 

HT and PSK visit the house with Hoon who is scared of the old hag who tries to call him over. (Hoon sweetie, I am scared of that old witch too..) The adults have dinner allowing Hoon to run around on his own. MJ and the rest start in about them perhaps living with JS again..(New day, same broken record) they wonder about Hoon. 

Meanwhile Hoon has made his way into MJ's bedroom and is touching things. (unsupervised child in a big house he is visiting for the 1st time maybe? sure that is smart!)

The adults finally wonder where Hoon went and PSK is about to go to look for him but HT does. HT goes out to call for Hoon who answers him in the bedroom. We find Hoon playing at MJ's dressing table with her things and HT comes to tell him to not do that perhaps and come out and he notices Hoon has knocked over the trash can.(Told you we would revisit it.)  He goes to pick up the trash and notices the DNA report. He picks it up and reads it and sees PSK and JS's name and his eyes go wide as he realizes the truth and prolly why everyone was acting the way they where. 

End of Episode.

Preview:

HT comes home and sees JS waiting outside. HT and JS go to talk and she confides in him about PSK perhaps. WE see JS being sweet to PSK with HT watching and then at the house. PSk and JS sleep together in her room. HT, PSK and Hoon are at the house and we see MJ having another melt down and PSK is upset. MJ meets with JS and again goes on about her and the situation wanting JS to walk away from her daughter again I bet. HT offers support to JS after she tells him and holds her hand. JS and PSK are on a television program together smiling at one another and holding hands and someone may have asked about her mother perhaps because PSK's face changes.

Best part of the episode was Hoon finding the DNA report. Now HT knows too that PSK is JS's daughter and things will become clear to her why her family is acting the way they are and why JS prolly left. Worst part seeing SIL and Lil bro in bed together although I was not at all surprised by it.I was wondering when it will happen. Now will we have a little one from this drunken mistake? (they wanted to be with one another anyway.. smh) 

MJ's constant tantrums and jealousy outburst over JS are getting on my last nerve. The woman has no compassion and believes what that old woman has told her. She thinks she has been made a fool of and she has just not by JS by that old woman who has lied. MJ knows she was used but instead of facing the person who did it she is lashing out constantly to JS and about JS. When she finds out that JS was telling the truth of what the woman did she will not say a word. When her son end up with a baby with an old Auntee she will be fit to be tied. But when PHT is found to have hit and caused the death of HT's wife and JS's step daughter well she will be on her knees then. She should be ashamed of herself. Regardless of what happen in the past that has nothing to do with her she should not be trying to separate Mother and daughter.  This will come back on her as JY and his mother make sure to pay this family back. MJ will realize that woman was never her friend but it will be too darn late by then. 

i think after today episode and MJ attitude , she is going to make a big mess. I think (wait i bet) she is going to help JY and his mom take over the company later by using her share (if anybody forgot she has 9 or 10%).

ah i forgot to add something this drama and generally all dayli drama are,that's make mad is the fact that always the vilain find out about eveything 1st. i mean i bet that JY and his mom will find 1st that HT is the kid PHT is looking for and he owns 20% of the share in the company.

Video from Episode 63:

Spoiler

HT sees the DNA report and now knows that JS and PSK are mother and daughter and things are coming together for him but he is still stunned. 

The family has a meeting and MJ is action ugly and jealous about JS which makes PSK get mad and want to go. HT is preoccupied with what he has found out and not really listening. 

They go back to the house and he does not know how to process what he has found out. They are out with JS at her book signing and he can only look at her and we see women come up to talk to her and her bestie the sifter comes and sees her too. 

That girl is being a mess again to PSK over HT (give it up girl) and they go at it until PSK shuts her down and she goes off in a huff. She over hears HT making plans to meet the friend maybe and has a smirk on her face. 

JY meets with PHT over that project he is setting PHT up to take the fall for and PHT is completely snowed but his assistant does not seem to be. 

Later HT gets smart and calls her friend sifter to meet. HT asks the right things and finds out the entire back story on JS and PSK and he is upset he did not know JS was that much in pain over it and what she endured for PSK and him. 

The girl comes to the house and acts ugly to PSK thinking SJ still does not like PSK only things have changed and she sees JS being warm and nice to PSK and even favoring her and she is still rude to her. 

JS takes her into the bed room and lets her have it for being in her house being rude to PSK and the girl does not like it as her planned failed miserably. PSK listens at the door happy and gleeful over that girl getting it from JS. The girl comes out mad and storms out. JS comes out and PSK is happy she took her side. PSK goes out to say something to the girl pissing her off and the twit goes storming off to JY I bet. 

The friend calls JS after meeting with HT to tell her he knows and she is shocked. 

The twit goes right to JY and wants to pay back PSK and HT I guess now. (No one told her to go to that house. HT told her how he thought of her many times. She had no right.) 

Later HT comes home and JS is waiting outside and they go to have a drink and she wonders how he found out and she talks a bit about it and her wanting time to be with her daughter and it is why she came back. HT finally takes her hand and says he will help her all he can get to know her daughter. 

comic relief with these two who do not know how to act now after their night spent together.. smh

Meanwhile JY's mom is still planting seeds of jealousy in MJ and getting her riled up. 

JS has PSK on the program with her talking about how good the relationship is and MJ and her mother in law flip at seeing it as PSK says she has two mothers on tv. 

Preview:

JS is upset over something. PSK goes with JS somewhere or she is at the company. PHT is yelling at HT perhaps over this situation when he is not the one at fault for their mess. JS and PHT meet again and MJ sees them and is mad. MJ meets with JS and makes her cry with her nasty words (chin up JS MJ will get this all back wait and see.) PHT is on the phone with someone but his mothers voice is in the background. SIster in law is going off on PSK in jealousy too now it seems or mad about catching her with JY at the company. JY has PSK in his office talking to her. JY is in the hall and looks back. PSK is working late and JS and HT come in to see JY sitting next to her and HT calls out to her surprised.

Video credit DramaSBS Channel on YouTube.

All I have to do is MJ is going to fall hard when she realizes that JY's mom played on her jealousy and insecurities and used her to hurt JS. Mostly she will get it all back later as this woman exposes their family secrets as she takes that company from them. I am really sick of her jealous outburst. No one wants that mamma's boy PHT. Its no ones fault she had to sit in that house and endure that hateful woman but herself. She should have grown a spine a long time ago. But then that woman does not want anyone as strong as she is in the house. 

PHT is so preoccupied with this JS business he is not paying attention to JY but he gave him too much leeway anyway as JY and his mom are fixing it to make both projects fail and he gets blamed taking that company from him. 

i  notice  that  in  daily dramas,  a  disagreement  is  usually  resolved  in  5  episodes   and  even    if  you  miss 3  epis  you're  not  missing  anything.  anyway, the  love  angle  betwween young  shim  and  soo chuul  is  out  of  line  for  me. the  former  must  ibe  in  her  30sor  40s  with her  looks  and  she  has  been  divorceed  while  soo  chul  is  in  his  20s .  he  is  jsut  too young    and  inexperienced  for  her.  even  soo  chul's  mother  looks  younger  and  prettier  than  young  shim.  this  writer  is  insane,  now  she  is  showing  early  signs  of  pregnancy.  i  bet  this  would  make  the  grandmother suffer a  stroke  or  heart  attack,  the  prince  of  their  hosehold  will be  bringing  in a  30something,  unattractive, pudgy, divorced  bride.  ha..ha..ha..  what a  karma  to  their  judgmental  household.

Oh no.. Is YoungShim pregnant by just one night? I was looking forward to SK's baby news...Now SooChul will get all the attention from his parents. 

Is YoungShim turning to be bad because of her jeolousy?

Like GaEun said...the table has turned. This time HT is the one worrying...

Archived