Quantcast
asianbarbie

Who Is Your Favorite Actor?

I love so many, but it has to be Lee Min Ho. I owe my drama obsession to him lol. Boys over flowers was the 2nd kdrama i ever watched and he blew me away with how handsome he was. Then ofc i went on a binge of some more of his dramas and i became the drama trash i am today. Thanks minho

There are a lot of them! But the best of the best ... Go Kyung Pyo, Ji Soo, Kang Ha Neul, Kim Bum,  Kim Woo Bin,  Lee Joon Ki, Lee Min Ki, Lee Seung Ki, Park Bo Gum,Park Seo Joon, Ryoo Joon Yeol, Seo In Gook, Song Joong Ki, Ji Sung, Ji Chang Wook, Jo Jung Suk, Yoo Ah In, Yoo Yun Suk and Yoo Seung Ho!:wub:

:love::love::love:

• Like 1

For their acting skills (and looks :3)

Ha Jung Woo

Kim Yoon Seok

Yoo Ah In

Park Go Eun

Song Hye Gyo

Gong Hyo Jin

Mainly for their looks

Han Hyo Joo

Song Joon Ki

Park Hyung Sik

Park Bo Young

On 17/05/2016 at 5:36 PM, wangnyeo said:

An actor whom I trust his ability in acting is Lee Ju

upvc رگلاژ پنجره دو جداره

upvcتعویض پنجره قدیمی باn Ki but unfortunately he is so bad in picking his works ! as a fan I have to admit that. 

otherwise he is so damn good in whatever role or actually every single scene he does. 

Non Korean ! 

is Bollywood king Shah Rukh Khan :D

Hi, this post was great at this forum

I agree with my opinion is very admired

I also agree with you

This great brand is really good

The problems that we often encounter:

this film is goood

My Top Favourites Actors Descending order:

1. Jang Hyuk

2. Jo In Sung

3. Song Song Heon

4. So Ji Sub

5. Song Joong Ki

6. Kim Nam Gil

7. Kim Soo Hyun

my husbands in kdrama land.. are..

1. Hong Jong Hyun

2. Lee Minho

3. Song Joong Ki

4. Lee Jong Suk

5. Joo Ji Hoon

If I'm keeping the discussion to Korean Dramas (rather than movies), Eric Mun is my favorite. Between Que Sera Sera, Discovery of Love, and Another Oh Hae Young, he's pulled me consistently into dramas that mix sentimentality with maturity. Often when I see an actor being selfish or cold, it's cartoonishly exaggerated and disappears the moment their character falls in love. Eric's characters usually maintain the qualities that make them difficult and prickly. Some of that is the great writing in those projects, but its supported by the nuance he brings as an actor. I really admire the ambivalence I feel toward most of his heroes. 

• Like 1

1. Kang Ji Hwan. Totally smitten with him now:wub:

2. So ji sub.

3. Seo Kang Joon.

Other on-off squeeze Lee Seo Jin, Ji Jin Hee, Jo Seung Woo, Jo In Sung, Cha Seung Won, Joo Ji Hoon, Hyun Bin, Jung Kyung Ho, Yeon Jung Hoon. 

Ok Seo Kang Joon youre the youngest among all my oppa ahjussi collection :ph34r:

Tagged my soompi fren : @gm4queen @phoenix24 @nohamahamoud2002 @Heidi Seow @triplem @cenching @Ameera Ali @Sejabin@Lmangla@sushilicious @mouse007

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

He he thanks a lot for calling me dear @Lawyerh here.... He he :wub: I think you already know my answer!

1. My fav K-actor is only Choi Daniel since 2016 & I am so addicted to him! :love: He is so unique among others..... Handsome guy in eye-glasses :wub:

2. This is very rare that I like an older K-actor as well! And it's Kang Ji Hwan.... He's been a handsome young guy in the past & I really like his younger look!

3. And this is totally non-Korean..... But my fav Indian actor is none other than Shahrukh Khan & he will be the same forever :wub: I've watched so many of his movies so far & even the songs are so beautiful! (How to ever forget "Kuch Kuch Hota Hai") ........ :heart: Wish him a happy & healthy life ahead!! 

That's all guys.... I know I am weird :D

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

@Lawyerh

I am inconsistent in ranking the actors I love....:blush: It's depend upon the roles they are currently doing in the drama I am watching....For example at the moment I am completely smitten by LDW....:sweat_smile: I like Jang Hyuk and Gong Yoo also Jo In Sung....I even like Park BoGum briefly in Love in The Moonlight but shunned him in The Encounter....Beside I can't address PBG as Oppa, way too young for me....:joy: But one thing for sure, no pretty Oppa for me....I prefer as the pretty one in the "relationship".....:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

kekeke... @Lawyerh ~ am a lot like @cenching where I am not really loyal to a particular actor per se. it is more about the character for me. there are certain drama characters that I absolutely fall in love with but when I try to watch another drama with the same actor, I am sort of bored. hahahaha... that said, there are certain actors whose performances I really enjoy and so I do glance through a drama or keep an eye out in case it might be interesting. but am not enough of a fan girl to sit through a drama if I am bored.

so my faves? well most of these actors have great voices! hahahaha.. choi jin hyuk, jang hyuk... do like kang ji hwan, yeon jung hoon.. they don't have to be classically handsome but if they ground the characters where you enjoy them, I like them -- so actors like lee pil mo, han sang jin, son hyun joo, shim hyeong tak....

there are actors I love seeing even though I don't know their names but their faces are so familiar to me as I have seen them in so many dramas. these are the side actors, the grandpas and ajusshis. love how they take small thankless roles and make them a personality and character even in small screen time they get. they do a great job especially when the drama gets in the boring phase in the middle that you become curious about their journey in the drama.....

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@Lmangla so well said. Pretty true same actors but if the characters not touching our heart its indeed a bit difficult to watch. And that actor voice you mentioned above are indeed very nice and have a rhymes & tones. So it makes the drama with them is interesting. Oh my right Yeon Jung Hoon is my fav too because of Vampire Prosecutor. How can i forget him haha.

Yes villain ahjussi and grandpa ahjussi is for sure need to be appreciated, they actually have more colorful acting range compare to main lead, because they need to take many different side characters. 

• Love 1

@Lawyerh ~ maybe because I am in my 30s, I gravitate towards the older actors more. the younger actors are fun to watch but it is like they are missing something -- that grounding factor. am not sure how to describe it. perhaps it is simply life experience? I don't know. however, there are also older actors who I don't even feel curious to watch and don't like. won't mention names! hahahahha.... so I am not sure how to describe this quality that I enjoy -- basically it is a kind of reliable/relatable?

like I said, even if they are not classically handsome (they may be bald/short/not muscular), there are certain ajusshis I really like. I love when they pop up in a drama and I love how they can dance circles around the main lead without blinking an eye because they have so much experience and yet, they never try to out act the main leads. what I love about the smaller actors is that they tend to get cast in the same thankless roles like grandpa or secretary and yet, make them different in each drama so that these characters are unique... these characters often have the best advice and so I watch for their dialogues as I end up thinking so much about a line...

• Like 3

@Lmangla same with you on age range and im more gratitude towards older actor nowadays. I think its just as we grow older we have different point of view with life. And these older actors all are played in drama that have more challenging topics and with more characters development.

I think back in teenager days i do prefer younger actor and dont appreciate oppa ahjussi.

I guess relatable is indeed the perfect word for it. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1