Quantcast
asianbarbie

Who Is Your Favorite Actor?

5 minutes ago, Latte_Anyday said:

@wangnyeo LoL.

There're actors who're not talented but have extremely good luck in their projects, while those who're talented don't have such luck in their projects. It's 50-50 I guess *shrug*

I actually didn't enjoy most of Lee Jongsuk's works. Out of them all it was I Can Hear Your Voice & I think it's due to his co-star, Lee Boyoung. They were electric together, more so than him and Hyojoo. I didn't like W much.He was great in School 2013. As for Joonki, it's too bad Scarlet Heart's not doin' well in South Korea, however it's very well received by international viewers.   

Maybe Lee Joonki should have a one on one session with Lee Jongsuk over which new project he should take huh LMFAo!

@Latte_Anyday

Great idea !! lets go Korea and hand it to ori precious babo Kun Ki Oppa  :w00t::w00t:

1. Jo Jung Suk- Without a doubt one of the most unique actors of his generation; very talented, very gifted and very expressive! The more you watch him the more you'll fall in love with him!!!

2. Won Bin- I've always liked him, since the beginning of my Kdrama watching days. He's a natural and not only does he have the looks he's got the talent!

jang keun suk. Liked him since You're Beautiful. Funny guy and releases quite a bit of albums 

For actors, Lee Jong Suk. I can't think of any other actor better at pulling you behind the eyes of a character, and then ripping your heart apart. Plus, he is genius for picking good projects. I like how he is humble about his accomplishments and is always trying to do better and to challenge himself. If he's in it, it's pretty much an automatic yes from me.

For actresses, Han Hyo Joo. She's incredibly versatile, with the ability to play extremely distinct characters and make them feel like real people. I love some of her characters and I think I would be intimidated by some of them if I met them in real life. But even if she is playing a role I wouldn't normally care for, she has a way of making me understand the character more, and sympathize with them. It has a good effect on me in real life, to cut people slack and try to empathize more. Plus, she is remarkably ego-free and genuine as a person.

My favorite actor is Nawazuddin Siddiqui. I did not even know this guy two years back and most of you are also wondering who the hell is he? Well, i was in the same position. I read about this man on sociofreak and I was absolutely stunned! He is very popular in BTown dramas and I have watched all his films. He makes one of the most inspiring films.

Edited by phikyl
Please do not advertise external sites on Soompi. =]

Hello guys,

Good to find this conversation.I really enjoy to read comments of other friends..

One of my fav actor is Lee Jung Suk .

Edited by phikyl
Do not advertise other sites please!

G-dragon. Though he is a singer actually, but he is quite good at the performance, then I love him.

• Like 1

There are many , but if Korean then i will say Sung Hoon will top my list 

Sung Hoon Wiki - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sung_Hoon

There are many , but if Korean then i will say Sung Hoon will top my list 

Sung Hoon Wiki - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sung_Hoon

Btw what Green1 say above , G Dragon is singer but when he acts , he sure is cute !