[Upcoming Japanesse Movie 2016] Orange (orange-オレンジ-)

raasyndrome

orange_japanese_movie-p2.jpg?w=646

P R O F I  L E

P L O T

Naho Takamiya (Tao Tsuchiya) is a 2nd year high school student. During the spring, Naho Takamiya receives a letter sent by herself from 10 years in the future. In the letter, she liked transfer student Kakeru Naruse (Kento Yamazaki). Kakeru Naruse carried emotional scars from his mother's suicide and he died one year later. 26-years-old Naho Takamiya thinks about Kakeru Naruse often.

2nd year high school student Naho Takamiya, with the knowledge of what she feels 10 years in the future, takes action to change her future.

C A S T
● Tao Tsuchiya - Naho Takamiya
● Kento Yamazaki - Kakeru Naruse
● Ryo Ryusei - Hiroto Suwa
● Hirona Yamazaki - Takako Chino
● Dori Sakurada - Saku Hagita
● Kurumi Shimizu - Azusa Murasaka

1. Based on the manga series "orange" by Ichigo Takano (first published April Issue, 2012 in manga magazine Bessatsu Margaret)
  2. Filming begins late August, 2015 and takes place in Matsumoto, Nagano Prefecture, Japan. Filming finishes in early October, 2015. 

Official Site
Asianwiki

T R A I L E R

https://youtu.be/UI_7LHBl1NA

Last edited: Nov 26, 2015

Eeeeeeepsss!!! Orange finally in live action movie! I can't wait to see it myself. The trailer was cut short! It only showed us Naho and none of the boys. Boo. Can't wait to see what the baby looks like too!

I totally loved that picture of the 3 characters on the bench! They've totally made the Vol 1 front cover alive. 

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived