Quantcast
LavelyShai

[Official Thread] Park Bo Gum❤ Irene ❤ BoRenen- Happy 1 Year MC Anniversary!

8 hours ago, LavelyShai said:

@Lawyerh @moo1304 @NamSeoYeon18

Did you guys see yesterday's Music Bank? Irene pulled a prank on Bo Gum and his face when he realizes what she did lol

Haha poor bogum he looks as pale as paper... Do you think its scripted or not ya? Btw this couple really visually compatible love them!

Guest moo1304
15 hours ago, LavelyShai said:

Did you guys see yesterday's Music Bank? Irene pulled a prank on Bo Gum and his face when he realizes what she did lol

Mod Edit: Do Not Quote Videos

hahaha poor bogum getting pranked!! he looked so anxious lol imagine if he put down his mic to help irene!!! it'll be second headline after KaiStal news!!!

7 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Haha poor bogum he looks as pale as paper... Do you think its scripted or not ya? Btw this couple really visually compatible love them!

i think it's scripted on Irene cue card, but bogum didnt know.. look at how cute he threw soft punch on irene's arm at the end and laugh after that!

Edited by moo1304

7 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

I agree with @moo1304, I think it was scripted only for Irene to know since Bo Gum clearly looked confused and then his realization that he was tricked. Some think the cameraman didn't know since it seemed like the camera was shaking as if he was panicking, but who knows. 

• Like 1

On 4/2/2016 at 10:16 AM, LavelyShai said:

bogum's face he's soo worried xD

can this have kdrama someday XD

• Like 2

Guest moo1304

so from today's RV fansign fanaccount,

some one asked irene about the april fool prank.. it's true that it wasnt scripted.. lol poor bogum

and few translated comments from naver article

CfHv_BAWsAAnFcW.jpg

@moo1304

Thanks for the info, I guess we were partially correct. Bo Gum didn't know and it was her idea. I wonder if she thought of it on the spot or what  because it looked like she winged it haha

The comments about them are always positive, they're the WGM couple of Music Bank. 

• Like 1

It was most likely the script writer's idea and the staff and Irene were all in on it to prank PBG. If it was a real incident, the PD would tell PBG to wrap up and/or the camera would switch immediately to the stage, but the cameraman actually zoomed out to show Irene. And no way this would all go down without the main PD's prior consent.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, moo1304 said:

so from today's RV fansign fanaccount,

some one asked irene about the april fool prank.. it's true that it wasnt scripted.. lol poor bogum

and few translated comments from naver article

i just wish they have wgm and kdrama soon

• Like 1

Guest moo1304

Happy 1yr Anniversary!!! Our beloved MC BoRene!!

our lovely MC in semi-wedding look:wub::wub::wub:

ChWyAH8UcAAuUsE.jpg

cr. kbs musicbank twitter

Fave moment of theirs for me...not scripted.

Not only is it sweet! But love how it shows PBG as the protector, instead of as of late how they've been painting him, as some protectee. And I love how she seems to bring that out in him...how he truly cares and worries about her. :)

• Like 1

Guest moo1304

our MC #BoRene celebrating their 1st anniv as MC today..

Chxpz1zUUAAlWvI.jpgChxpznoUUAAPx2E.jpg

[naver] 'MUSIC BANK' PARK BOGUM♥IRENE, 1 YEAR MC-ING "THANKS FOR BEING TOGETHER"

1. [+2417][-96]
They make it seems like they're lovers *choke*

2. [+1743][-94]
Park Bogum and Irene hit big!

3. [+1520][-102]
ah I only watch Music Bank for these 2ㅋㅋ

4. [+376][-18]
congrats on your 1 year!

5. [+282][-24]
seriously handsome and seriously pretty

6. [+252][-17]
I want them to be fixed MCs for Music Bank

7. [+257][-20]
They're seriously the best MCs that Music Bank ever had... I don't know who the PD nim is but the casting is so good. Bogum shot Reply and he's still trendy now, their chemistry is bursting and the responses are good

pann-choa

There was a fan acct that said during rehearsals, Bo Gum said "And the winner is Irene!" and Baechu got shy lol 

Park Bo Gum Irene

• Like 2

FINALLY! A thread where I can spazz about BoRene :wub: These two are just so adorable together! Aside from the fact that they're a very visually compatible couple, Bo Gum and Irene's personalities seem to really sync with one another. I really hope that sparks continue to fly for the both of them! I really really really want them to date!!

• Like 1

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/24/red-velvets-irene-reveals-park-bo-gums-appealing-attribute/

My ship going strong... Irene was asked to choose YJ BG or her and BG and she said hers.. Because they can joke in live broadcast :wub: oh my heart...

Calling @LavelyShai @moo1304@NamSeoYeon18Fellow borene shipper asap.

• Like 2

irene is getting jelly on current drama leading lady of bogum

IRENE IS THE LEGAL GF*IM DELULU AGAIN*OF BOGUM

• Like 2