[Official Thread] Park Bo Gum❤ Irene ❤ BoRenen- Happy 1 Year MC Anniversary!

Admin

BoRene Thread 8091025bca9092e65a1a8f09cf5bdb70.png

Bo Gum

26066f438b1ff0cb77b0766564cf3108.jpg

Name: Park Bo Gum

DOB: June 16, 1993 (23 KOR age, 22 int'l)

Education: Myongji University - Film and Musical Studies

Agency: Blossom Entertainment

Twitter: BOGUMMY

He was seen in:

Wonderful Mama (2013) as Go Young Joon

Cantabile Tomorrow (2014) as Lee Yoon Hoo

Hello Monster (2015) as Jung Sun Ho/Lee Min

Reply 1988 (2015) as Choi Taek

Irene

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_apbjzbcznxck

Stage Name: Irene

Birth Name: Bae Joo Hyun

DOB: March 29, 1991 (25 KOR.,24 int'l)

Hometown: Daegu, South Korea

Height: 161cm

Weight:44kg

Group: Red Velvet 

Position: Leader, Main Rapper, Lead Dancer, Face

Hobbies: Laundry, Ironing 

Pre-debut: Appearing in Henry's "1-4-3" MV & SHINee's "Why So Serious"

Facts: Use to train with f(x) member

Was a apart of SMRookies with members Seulgi, Wendy, & Yeri

7db1b0404c48a22ca620b7d16da72fb6.gif

tumblr_nose9gGZpX1untowto2_540.gif

tumblr_nsaucaQVnk1qa0z8uo1_500.gif

Red Velvet's Irene is very pretty.

I am not sure who Park Bo Gum is, but based on the BoRene gifs alone, they make a visually attractive couple.

Guest moo1304

UPnp31P.jpg

NbknRtb.jpg

Park Bo Gum 박보검
D.o.B : June 16, 1993 
Agent : Blossom Entertainment

SNS: @BOGUMMY

Irene 배주현
D.o.B : March 29, 1991
Agent : SM Entertainment

XWk2wgr.jpg

As66wQM.gif

Duet:

https://youtu.be/v3rY6QWl_uc

https://youtu.be/Xt6nHYU4i5w

Fanmade MV:

https://youtu.be/loWSjwP740Y

credit to owner & wikipedia

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I see that there's no thread for this couple yet (i guess this couple isn't popular here???), so i posted one... can i?:fearful::fearful::fearful:

I ship this couple very much, their chemistry is so cute... i'm watching MuBank MC cut every week because of them.:wub::wub:

i know there're a lot of cute moments of them. feel free to spazz it here ^^

19 minutes ago, LavelyShai said:

I've seen people also dub them Friday Couple lol They really are adorable. 

Yeaaah! Actually, I already found them cute together months ago but the intensity now is so high its making me crazy. For days, I have been repeating their performances. Just the audio is enough because I'm at work lol. I have already made a playlist of it on YT and it has been on repeat! Haha

2 hours ago, LavelyShai said:

I'm already a fan of Red Velvet so I only paid attention to Music Bank because she was hosting, but she has so much chemistry with him. I can see why netizens are always saying they're filming WGM every week on Music Bank lol It's also hard to believe she's older than him, he has an innocent aura, but also one that's older than her. 

Btw I've been trying to find more info on him, but can't. I know a lot about Irene, our forgetful Granny, but nothing much about Bo Gum. 

Omg you're a fan too! Same heree!!! Yeah I have nothing much on bogummy too. He's a rising star, I guess that contributes to it Lol

1 hour ago, LavelyShai said:

Anyone who calls Irene a granny is outed as being a fan haha The only thing I really know is that he originally wanted to be a singer and switched to acting, his voice is good so I was wondering about that for a while. 

Yeah read that somewhere in youtube lol.Well, I think it's good that he became an actor. Destiny played its part. I cannot imagine him being a singer/idol. He suits acting ^_^ 

Wow I really didn't expect them to have a thread here haha.

Long time not being active on soompi but I will definitely be active now because of them (another reason is that I want to splash about them but have nowhere to do so ORZ)

I have an information(is this call an information though?) about bogummy that he doesn't smoke can't drink much and he doesn't curse(at all... how can he... i'm a woman and yet I curse so freaking much in real life lol)

Anyway, nice to meet you all~ If possible, I will make some gif of them and post it here and will try to find more information about bogummy haha.

Ps. does anyone here play township by the way? (baechu's impact that makes me play that game and become so poor because of it;-;)

• Like 1

@LavelyShai That's good then. He's such a husband material haha where can I find one like him;-;

You should try it again! Actually, I didn't really like the farming games much (like you said, it's quite boring) but now I get addicted to it. I just tell my mom to give it a try and now she gets addicted too! haha Baechu Impact indeed.

Here are some fancams of them being MC outdoors.

How can I insert a spoiler tag?

• Like 1

Guest moo1304
9 hours ago, pinpxx said:

Long time not being active on soompi but I will definitely be active now because of them (another reason is that I want to splash about them but have nowhere to do so ORZ)

I have an information(is this call an information though?) about bogummy that he doesn't smoke can't drink much and he doesn't curse(at all... how can he... i'm a woman and yet I curse so freaking much in real life lol)

Anyway, nice to meet you all~ If possible, I will make some gif of them and post it here and will try to find more information about bogummy haha.

Ps. does anyone here play township by the way? (baechu's impact that makes me play that game and become so poor because of it;-;)

i play it! lol baechu effect! i cant believe i play game like that.. now i'm on lv 21..

me too!!! i'm usually a lurker here.. i'll try to post more on this thread! :) 

you guys should watch this FMV, it's quite cute

18 hours ago, pinpxx said:

Hello @pinpxx welcome to the thread! I also came back here in soompi for BoRene lol! Yeah, I also read somewhere that he is a dedicated Christian but omg I did not know that he does not smoke / can't drink much!! He seems like my ideal man omgg!! Never tried township, I always forget to try it hahaha.

• Like 1