[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] Ice Fantasy 幻城

sugarplum892

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/21/2016 at 8:14 AM, tulip06 said:

Does anyone know where to find the raws of this drama?  I would love to see it raw because can't wait for the subs.

i watch it through dailymotion i just keep searching after it airs its pretty easy to find but remenber you have to search the chinese title 

Guys, this drama is so addicting. I've seen 42 episodes in one week and I haven't skipped a scene. Been watching this mostly because of Yan Da and Shi, I just love their chemistry, they stole the show for me. Does anyone know if they will end up togheter??? Please tell me they will !!! If Yan Da won't get at least a confession from Shi by the end of the show, I'll be so disappointed. Pleaseee, make Shi return Yan Da's love!!!

• 3 weeks later...

tbh i really anticipate this series bc a lot of positive feedback even some cringe material on series wasn't really affect asian drama fans to watch the series, well actually i am the one of people who ship yanda and shi, i hope they would ended up together....if anyone knows about their happy ending could you please tell me yes without spoiling the ending just want to know that they'll have happy end together bc my life's hang on them rn T_T i've just started watch the first episode and i'm dying to see every yanda and shi scenes in the series T_T, if you ask why i know the cp when i haven't..yet watch the series well the answer bc i've watch some fm about this couple on yt and i just happen to be the fans of this pair......i hope they'll ended up together and happy!!

i love this drama. Right now after Ying Kong Shi's death is is bit slow and boring because there is not muc of either of faves on the show, Shi and Yanda.

What can I say about the actor who plays Shi? He is fantastic all around no matter who he chooses to be. Yun Fei, Shi or sword fairy. I also love Yanda alot but I know she is drama only original character she wasn't in the novel. BUt I am really glad to see that atleast there is one decent person in the fire tribe. Fire tribe is the villain tribe but I like the creators of the drama gave them a bit more depth than just of those nasty villains. But then again, the Ice tribe are pretty bad themselves. I can't seem to care for them much especially after how they treated Shi.

I hope we get more Yanda and Shi. I think of them as friends like Yanda claims, whether romantic or not it doesn't matter to me.

• 1 month later...

Ending spoilers.

So I finished Chinese drama Ice Fantasy and the ending kinda confuse me. So Ka Suo is frozen and his brother goes out to find a way to revive Ka Suo.  Shi transforms into a bird and I'm guessing is that he dived into the rock wall on prisoner island. Dies and Ka Suo's tears drops into the blood turning into crystals which i believe is the blood lotus.  Now question is, is this happening inside Ka Suo dream or a spiritual realm because the granny was freaking out when the bird flew by her(which may or not be Shi)? and does that mean Shi is dead again? You see a few dead birds on the ground so does that mean Shi has to keep flying into the wall to get his brother to shed so tears? The ending confuses me a bit. 

any theories or clearer explanations?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My second chinese drama ... my totally favourite were Ying Kong Shi & Yan Da :wub: also I'm fan of Huag Tuo and Luna, they were very cute, then there is Lan Shang, whom I really liked as well as all tribe leads :) Every actor was unknown for me besides Victoria, but their acting skills were too good ... for me it's not that super super exciting drama, but it was quite good ... as for OST, very very good, I already downloaded it I like Lian Ji and Li Luo theme songs :wink: just one thing I really don't like about these chinese dramas, especially historic is that they are dubbed, what a pity, but anyway it is good relaxing drama ... when watching drama I found out there will be a sequel, so I'm looking forward to it just to see Yan Da and Ying Kong Shi ... drama has sad ending, I don't know if it's some trend for these kind of dramas to end so sad ... I definitely donpt regret watching it ^_^

• 1 year later...
On 1/22/2016 at 4:29 AM, gentlelily12 said:

Tq for this great Ice Fantasy thread @sugarplum892.  Am a new fan of FSF after seeing his awesome and impressive acting skills as Lan Ling Wang.  Looking forward to this new drama and his chemistry with Victoria.

The Actors are definitely fine tuned, it's nice to see so many fantasy characters, the LOTR made the elves b e quite sparse

Archived