[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] Ice Fantasy 幻城

sugarplum892

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/2/2016 at 7:43 AM, carmolita said:

I was also wondering if the Fire King was really behind the death of his own son.? Since his death was what started the war.... I just assumed he killed him because of the black smoke in the room and he knew something had happened to the fire prince but wasn't trying to find out what happened and only was only interested in taking over the 3 or 4 realms.:rolleyes:

I think the Fire King did kill his own son, so they can start the war.

I wanted to watch this for Feng Shao Feng but I'm having mixed feelings about this drama so far even though I'm only on ep 10. It has a "Lord of the Ring" feel to it and the animation isn't really my style which makes it hard to watch. But on the other hand, I'm really loving FSF and Victoria scenes and I can't wait for ep 11. I'm really hoping that the Fire Prince and Mermaid Princess end up together ^_^

On 8/1/2016 at 6:22 PM, kongshiah said:

*gasp* Now that i think about it, they never revealed who killed the fire prince. WTH now i wanna know!!

So it looks like the fire king may not of killed his own son ...it's still a mystery and  whoever did it has been following Kasuo ..that puff of smoke - I wonder who it is ... ? 

Now I'm wondering if Yong Shi is Fire tribe  king's son  again because now we find  out that his mother is not ice tribe and maybe not fire tribe because she can't use there magic and both she and her sister was adopted by the mermaid tribe. she was in love with the fire king but forced to marry the ice king whom she hates .. and the plot thickens because we don't know who she is ...could she be a human sorceress ?  

I love Kasuo's and li luo's relationship in this because it's not forced. He's fallen for her but she is keeping her distance because she know's they can't be together and not making her feelings known..if she has any right now...:wub: 

I am really loving this drama .:wub: . but now that I have pondered my thoughts …. Now I don’t think that Yong Shi is the Flame King’s son, :rolleyes:because of what the dream weaver said about the type of magic used at the awards ceremony.  I think that he is the Flame Ice king’s son/ someone from the Flame Ice tribe…because from Yong Shi’s mother’s flashbacks it looks like someone impersonated the Flame King then raped her without her knowing, she became pregnant and married the Ice king under the mermaids Queen’s orders.  This would explain how Yong Shi looks like the ice tribe and can use both fire and ice. Also the black smoke said that Yong Shi’s mother will always be his princess and no one will ever have her, but it still leaves questions.  Why did the black smoke kill the flame kings son? It’s understandable that he’s out to kill ka sou because he is trying to help his own son since his kingdom/ tribe is extinct/ annulated.  Is Yong Shi’s mother really of the mermaid tribe since she was adopted? Could she be half?  I also wonder why the Ice King kept Yong Shi in the  Ice tribe and treated him  as his son  when he knew he wasn’t, as he hasn’t actually confirmed that he thinks he is the flame king’s son.  Could it be that the Ice king knows who Yong Shi’s real father is?  Does anyone else have different thoughts ?B)

@carmolita I saw a spoiler on viki that in the novel,

Spoiler

Ying Kong Shi is not the Fire King's son. His mother just created him by magic. They might not keep it the same as the book, but I think he is not the Fire King's son, just because it would be hard for him to have a loveline with Yan Da if they are siblings. XD

I think the person Shi's mother slept with was actually the Fire King, because if she hadn't slept with him, it wouldn't even make sense for him to ask if Shi is his son. Shi's unusual powers might be due to his mother actually being from the Ice Flame Tribe.

As for the black smoke, it hadn't occurred to me that it might be someone from the Ice Flame Tribe as well, but that makes sense. I think the black smoke started the war on purpose, either for revenge against both the Ice and Fire Tribes (maybe the Ice Flame Tribe was wiped out due to the previous war between Ice and Fire?), or because the war would provide an opportunity for him to come into power.

I really like this drama I hope they keep up the good work. Im happy Victoria is doing a pretty decent job acting. The cast and the props are so dreamy and beautiful. I hope that Shi is not the fire king's son cause it will make me feel uncomfortable to see Yan Da and Shi together :(.  I really shipped them in the beginning of this drama. So I pray that they are not related. 

Archived