[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] Legend of Chusen 诛仙·青云志

sugarplum892

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On Wednesday, November 09, 2016 at 7:27 PM, dejun said:

I want this drama not to follow the novel as I really really like Bi Yao and Xiao Fan as OTP. :tears: I hope the PD changed the drama story.  Their love for each other is too deep to be ignored so I want happy ending for them. :huh:

According to those who have read the novel:

Hide contents

Xiao Fan ended up with 2nd female lead, Xue Qi.

Nirvana in Fire is my 2nd top favourite drama, a top notch drama.  Journey of Flower was much better 2nd half than 1st half plus the immortals looked really like immortals, a much better quality one compared to Legend of Chusen in almost everything.  I still enjoyed Legend of Chusen though, look forward to it but have to wait for Season 2 for proper closure. :frown: *sigh*  I gave up on The Four.  It was too boring for me too.

Who is the main female lead in novel

• 2 weeks later...
On Sunday, July 02, 2017 at 6:40 PM, visiopeia said:

is it true that season 3 don't have li yifeng as zhang xiao fan???

The Legend of Chusen 3 officially begins rolling their cameras 3chusen%204.jpg, without confirmations of the leads, and Han Dong is rumored to play Zhang Xiao Fan. When you changed the main cast of drama with over 80 episodes, you are always at risk to get rocked at….. not to mention, all three leads have strong fanbases. 

Spoiler

3chusen%206.jpg3chusen%202.jpg3chusen%203.jpg

3chusen%201.jpg

if they really change Zhang Xiao Fan to another cast then i am 100% not going to support it. Being told that Xiao Fan and Bi Yao story ends at Season 2 .. rumors says that Xiao Fan life moved on, and he later married to his schoolmate Xue Qing (forgot her name in the drama) .. the lady with the power sword. 

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Archived