[Taiwanese Drama 2016] Back To 1989 1989一念間

sugarplum892

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hei, i just watched ep 2 ... love it!! 

So Chen Che is Ye Chen Chen's son and not his mother's son? So he and Chen Chen in relationship and born a son which is he himself???? wait!! i am confused here....

I am dying to listen to the OST.. anyone know where can i download them? I know we are not suppose to share here so anyone knows pls DM me

On 2/1/2016 at 11:19 AM, visiopeia said:

So Chen Che is Ye Chen Chen's son and not his mother's son? So he and Chen Chen in relationship and born a son which is he himself???? wait!! i am confused here....

Of course not! In the OST it is obviously shown that he will fall in love with Ye Zhenzhen (her mother's best friend).

I think the dilemma Chen Che will face is choosing what he'll do in the past (1989). If he'll let her mom get pregnant from the unknown father her mother's life will be like what she is now in 2016. But if Chen Che will choose to help her mom to study abroad that means he will not exist in the present time.

38 minutes ago, Angelique Salvatierra said:

Of course not! In the OST it is obviously shown that he will fall in love with Ye Zhenzhen (her mother's best friend).

I think the dilemma Chen Che will face is choosing what he'll do in the past (1989). If he'll let her mom get pregnant from the unknown father her mother's life will be like what she is now in 2016. But if Chen Che will choose to help her mom to study abroad that means he will not exist in the present time.

Thanks for the clarification.... 

I agree...I think he might found out who was his father is. I don't think he able to change the history (provided he don't want to be exist).. maybe he will help his mom to lead a better life... 

Yes. That must be what he will think of doing.

Then the later part of the story be, how will the two lovers end?

If Chen Che will return to the present then Zhenzhen is the same age as his mom. 

Oh, they posted an announcement on their FB page that episode 3 will air on February 19! It is a long wait! :bawling:

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2016 at 7:19 PM, visiopeia said:

Hei, i just watched ep 2 ... love it!! 

I am dying to listen to the OST.. anyone know where can i download them? I know we are not suppose to share here so anyone knows pls DM me

IF that's the case, this plot it pretty twisted.. I was hoping that the ending would be him falling in love with the daughter of YeZhen Zhen in the future who has the exact same personality as Zhenzhen.. That would be a more less complicated situation here. He's falling in love with his own mother would be pretty nasty but I believe the synopsis was wrong where I read it. He starts falling for Ye Zhenzhen (his mother's best friend).. wondering how the plot will go after he returns to 2016... 

Either he sacrifices his love(his mother's friend) for the sake of his mother living happily later on or he stays...I'm not sure how the plot will progress here on out... Will he choose to go back in the future, will he not even exist if his own mother diverged a different path? OR will he just wait to exist in the future and be with his love, Zhenzhen? This story is indeed complicated. Reminds me of a timetraveling American movie. In stories like these, never really a happy ending. I think he's going to choose and stay in 1989 and continue to live the way it is for the sake of his love.  

It's ironic that zhenzhen's father mentioning that if she does get hurt in the future, there won't be  another chance for him. 

I loved ep 2 and 3. The family scenes were so sweet. Really love the tailors family. More in spoiler tags. 

Spoiler

The way they assumed they were dating and continued to even after they both said they weren't. So funny! 

I'm worried this will go into tragedy and sad ending, thinking about the time travel conundrum. I like that this is "feel good" so far. 

I'm a bit sensitive to tragedies so maybe I should put it on hold until it's known if it will be a sad or a happy ending. 

Archived