[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

Happy New Year!

Post Weibo Megan    February, 16th:

《新年快樂恭喜發財之狗年旺旺汪汪分不清但一定要行大運的night of守歲》一年當中晚睡不會被罵的一天,這時間上微博超合理的,因為過年是一定要守歲滴...。新年快樂,平安順利,今年的一開始,家裡的花花草草便蓬勃發展著,我親愛的夕陽西下酪梨樹,與好幾年不開但今年終於開的花,還有莫名其妙結了果的綠甜椒,皆處處都有驚喜,並天天都在長大,我想,今年是否應該下山微服出巡了(好像從來沒有上過山)?大家是否也吃飽穿暖著?或仍在外努力著?今晚用牡丹與蘭花插了兩瓶花(依照器具是用「瓶」沒錯,礙於機密沒圖但有真相),父王問我我這花藝屬於什麼流派?我想都沒有想的回答:「孔流!」母后笑到腰疼,今晚最得分!新年快樂,晚安!

Happy New Year Congratulations to the rich dog year Wangwang Wang Wang can not tell, but must be Dayun night of defensive year, "a year will not be scolded for a night's sleep, this time on the micro-Bo super reasonable, because the Chinese New Year is a must-see drop.... Happy New Year, safe and smooth, the beginning of this year, the home will be thriving flowers and plants, my dear sunset under the avocado tree, and for several years not open but this year finally opened the flowers, there are inexplicable green fruit Bell peppers, are everywhere there are surprises, and growing up every day, I think this year should be sent a small tour down the mountain (as if never on the mountain)? Do you feel full and warm? Or still working outside? Tonight with peonies and orchid inserted two bottles of flowers (in accordance with the appliance is "bottle" is right, because of the confidential but not the truth), my father asked me what genre I belong to this genre? I do not think the answer: "Kong flow!" Mother smile back pain, tonight, the most score! Happy New Year, good night!

4a752b27gy1fohn7b145pj20zk0qoadx.jpg4a752b27gy1fohn79t3tpj20qo0zkag3.jpg4a752b27gy1fohn7d8s8fj20qo0zk10q.jpg

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎2018‎. ‎02‎. ‎15‎. at 2:41 PM, junerain7 said:

@banannaface Igen ArJoe is RTW.

Nem zavarta, hogy csatlakozzon weibo coz egyébként nem érti a kínai karakterek. Ne aggódj, a legtöbb hozzászólás IG és FB rajongók jelenleg megosztott weibo. Azt javaslom, kövesse a szociális média beszámolók:

1. csillag Ritz @ facebook - Megan Lai Ügynökség

Ezek után a frissítések a csillagok, beleértve a Megan.

Fenti fénykép elvett a StarRitz CNY sajtótájékoztatón utolsó február 13.

爽 - tükör írásban

Is van egy halom jelentése - hozza, egyértelmű, lényegre törő, úgy érzi, jó, őszinte, nyugodt, stb attól függ, hogyan kell használni

Elmagyarázta, hogy a szó is van egy másik jelentése [Fortune Pour le]

Vagyis 2018-ban, akkor lesz sok-sok szerencse.

2. lovemeganlaithaifc @ instagram

Szeretem, hogyan ez a rajongói oldal hozzászólás videók és képek Megan, és néha a folyón túl.

3. Meganlai.PTT @ facebook

Megan Lai nincs FB-fiókja, de ha ő valaha is felad egy üzenetet a FB rajongói számára ez a FB fan-fiókján keresztül.

4.陳楚河@ facebook

Folyó saját FB venni. Van is egy linket a weibo számlájára.

Ez egy régi vid során a Tokyo rajongó Meet volt megosztott Showbiz február 14-én este (boldog :heart: nap!)

Tokyo FM BTS, kézzel rázzuk munkamenet és az utolsó rész az ünnep fél ahol folyó javasolta a játék, mondván, hogy azok, akik elveszítik nem eszik a pizzát.

Rész 5:18 Megan a Goblin szuvenír kapott fan
rész, ahol a játék kezdődött 7:08

Folyó elveszett Sándornak és "megragadta az alkalmat," ő zavartan elrejteni!

Boldog Hold-újév! Xin Nian Kuai Le!!!

Folyó és Megan jelenhet meg sok áldást, és hogy nem lesz igazán boldog, azok teljes élettartama. Itt van, azzal a kívánsággal, hogy lesz egy másik dráma vagy film, amit ők tud csinál együtt ebben az évben.

Bőséges áldást mindenkinek! Jó egészség, a boldogság, a jólét, a béke és a siker!

Tokyo Fan Meeting 4:55 - The moment when the river sees the 19-year-old boy who cried to the broadcast microphone that I love you Megan! Just no jealous of someone?

@katifly1Thanks for sharing Megan’s New Year message. This translation was shared to me by @niq8803 from meganlaiptt FB account

Megan's fb message translation:
I am Ya Yan, not the Admin. If you do not believe I have to tell you today is the New Year's Eve, not April Fool's Day. Happy New Year yo "Actually, I am a light user of fb (I just described it very elegantly), therefore every time I want to take a photo or write a paper I get really tired out of my old bones, BUT! I still feel that I have to live and learn till I am old.  So I studied an hour and finally found a place where I can post a text (and if it failed to be posted then I'll treat it as if nothing happenend). New Year's Day, today's weather is very good, the sun is also very good, so the next year, we will smile just right!  In the past year, I started trying to live with subtraction, and some things started to get light slowly, including weight but not feeling .... Expect 2018 we can eat more, laugh more crazily, but nothing more than weight and wrinkles. After writing more than an hour .... can you imagine I sat in the same place in the cool morning looking at fb and rising with the sun? (About the text, do not teach me, because I still do not want to learn) Dad said "borrow flowers to Buddha" (note: this idiom just means to use other people’s stuff to do your own favor), will not become ugly.

There’s another weibo message, translated below

[Happy Chinese New Year of the Dog luck luck bark bark unable to tell the difference but definitely good luck kind of stay up night] This day in the whole year will not be scolded if I sleep late and to post at this time on Weibo is reasonable because I have to stay up. 

(Note: to stay up late on the eve of CNY till the 1st day of CNY is a Chinese tradition for the children to ask heaven to bless their parents with good health)

Happy New Year, safe and smooth, the beginning of this year, the home is thriving with blooming flowers and plants, my avocado tree under the sunset, plant which don't grow any flower for years finally bloom flowers, and the unexpected Bell peppers plant, everywhere there are surprises, and growing up every day, I think this year should be spent with a small tour down the mountain (but I never go up the mountain)? Do you feel full and warm? Or still working outside? Tonight I decorated the vase with peonies and orchid, my dad asked me what genre is this vase of flowers? I never think and immediately answer: "GONG YOO!" Mom laughed till back pain, tonight highest score! Happy New Year, good night!

@szodizs When you watch the whole Tokyo FM you will clearly see how well River is always blocking other interested persons from Megan. That Taiwan oppa actually attended later Megan’s musical show and even volunteered to assist the musical crew so that he could be closer to Megan. What a devoted fan! And Megan was thrilled as she said she rarely have male fans and this one is also a looker. In my eyes, he resembles the Grim Reaper in Goblin. That’s a close connection to Gong Yoo whom Megan adores. LOL. Let River turn green with jealousy. 

• 1 month later...

I can't help but to create my soompi net work account for the love of thee .River and Megan ..I thank wholeheartedly for the people who gave their best effort to translate it to English ...thank you very much ....wish n pray that everything will be good and beautiful between RM . 

Its barely a month watched the Bromance , honestly speaking for 5x watching it over and over I FEEL IN LOVE WITH THESE TWO UNIQUE PEOPLE , whom i declare THE LOST SOULS SEEKING FOR TRUE LOVE. . . FRIENDSHIP IS THE BEST FOUNDATION find your soulmate since it has no limits how would you care and give yourself unconditionally , sharing all of yourself because you are happy and wish your friend to be happy and content with your true friendship . RIVER AND MEGAN NEVER KNOWS DROVE THEM MUCH CLOSER , CLOSER TO EACH OTHER .....I CAN SAY CUPIDS BOW PERFECTLY AIMED THEIR HEARTS TO BE ONE .. ( unknowingly ) their actions speaks louder more than the words they utter every time there s an interview or any appearances done publicly .. They would answer for the sake of the project the cooperation is must to meet the success of the project ...YES I agree .. but do they know what their subconscious mind telling them behind BTS , off cams and set ...they are so innocent heart , so natural of making each other comfortable , the pureness of showing themselves , taking care of each other with simple things ..and how BARON loving MEGAN out of his control ...Its BARONS HEART THAT SPEAKS , HE MAKE HIS OWN WORLD FOR MEGAN that MEGAN could not resist and submit to the kind of LOVE FRIENDSHIP he is sharing and offering to Megan ... am a Sagui and Megan too our birthday is just day ahead that's why I KNOW MEGAN when it comes to Heart ... Yes I agree  Megan would never chase any man .. because that's what we are being a Sagui even how much we love , how much we have openly reveal  ourselves from the eyes of many , BUT ONCE being hurt or neglected we walk away to avoid further pains ..I know BARON HOOKED MEGAN'S HEART AND IT DEPENDS ON HIM HOW HE WOULD TAKE CARE OF IT . TO NOURISH , PAMPER , PROTECT AND RESPECT.. FAITHFULLY HONEST .MEGAN IS MADE FROM HEAVEN FOR HIM . HE may know or linked more and more to other female star or acquaintances out of showbusiness  after BROMANCE ...

• 5 weeks later...

@katifly1 Thanks for posting the photos. I love it that the Bromance team’s friendship is still going strong. They did not miss such an important occasion like this. I see River and Megan there and they look quite happy for Mandy. How I wish, the next time we hear wedding news, it’s theirs.

ok ok ok. after seeing the photos from Mandy's wedding I noticed that only Bii was not there.. so I asked him

AND HE ACTUALLY EFFIN REEEEPLIIIEEEDDD!! <3 <3 I WAS SO SHOCKED! :blush::blush::heart::heart::wub::o

31265221_2233141863379170_22450490055642

hihihihi love you Bii. i can sing your songs btw. i was so addicted to bromance i got addicted to your songs! AHAHAHA

OK IM JUST HERE WAITING FOR RM'S WEDDING ANNOUNCEMENT YAAAAY!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Long time no see, guys!

I miss Bromance and our couple so much.

I came across a post about Thailand remaking our beloved series, so looking forward to that!

Btw, I watched Suicide squad recently and in love the ost Gangsta. So I made something out of this for our couple.

[FMV] Gangsta - Du Zi Feng & Pi Ya Nuo couple

Hope you guys like this!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived