[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CREDIT : WEIBO........VC K. ......IRINA G.                                                          SOOOOOO! QUIETTTTTT! ......WHERE IS EVERY BODY ??? THE FORUM IS QUIET.......THE WEIBO IS QUIET.........RIVER AND MEGAN TOO........THERE IS NO NEWS.....IT  MEANS........IT'S THE BEST NEWS FOR NOW.......LET OUR COUPLE HAVE TIME FOR PEACE AND RELAX.......:blush:2w6VBisBtbc.jpg

Two video shares from 賴雅妍 雅口。吾妍 FB

Here after the June 18th Kao Shiung More than words performance she takes the time to interact with fans, to thank them them for their endless support, and to thank the staff who have been in and out following her through each step of the way. The fans all say I love you, and she replies back, but they want her to say it in her cute doll voice. She proceeds to say I love you all to the fans in all directions in that voice. ^_^ 

To see her interaction with the fans so humbly, wholeheartedly and while maintaining her image is really sweet. It's one of the qualities that I admire about her hehehe 

Ya Yan sister is for Chu He brother :phew:

Translation: cr to cl_0907 ig
Between Katie and Megan, the host asked who would Bii choose to be his partner in the next series? He chose Katie. The host asked him why he didn't choose Megan. Bii said because Megan belongs to Baron...lol

Screenshot_2016-06-21-01-59-59_zpsmcbrdp

Bii said it himself :w00t::phew: (Thank you Bii ;))

MEGAN BELONGS TO RIVER :wub:

@AnnaSan has posted the clip.. I just can't help but post the screenshot... Hihi~ ahh so much candies here and there and I am happy! All of us are happy~~ *drowning in this pit*

Thank you for all the updates and geiyu guys~ :heart:

38 minutes ago, chunrren10 said:

Bii said it himself :w00t::phew: (Thank you Bii ;))

MEGAN BELONGS TO RIVER :wub:

@AnnaSan has posted the clip.. I just can't help but post the screenshot... Hihi~ ahh so much candies here and there and I am happy! All of us are happy~~ *drowning in this pit*

Thank you for all the updates and geiyu guys~ :heart:

Bii is such an honest boy  from how surely and swiftly he replied she belongs to him and his expression after is gold. the reporter's laugh at his answer is also very telling since he is a shipper base on the interview he did with River and Megan months back... ahhh~~~

The Bromance DVD will be released on 7/22 with no English subtitle, it does have the Sanlih BTS - Men's talk which is rare since Sanlih normally doesn't include that in the DVD and the special EP 18. The Showbiz BTS isn't included :(  oh well.

Fans in the U.S., Canada or Mexico who wish to order can PM me.

13 hours ago, littlesame said:

Bii is such an honest boy  from how surely and swiftly he replied she belongs to him and his expression after is gold. the reporter's laugh at his answer is also very telling since he is a shipper base on the interview he did with River and Megan months back... ahhh~~~

The Bromance DVD will be released on 7/22 with no English subtitle, it does have the Sanlih BTS - Men's talk which is rare since Sanlih normally doesn't include that in the DVD and the special EP 18. The Showbiz BTS isn't included :(  oh well.

Fans in the U.S., Canada or Mexico who wish to order can PM me.

will the dvd be available on YA also?

btw, is the price in TWD (taiwanese dollar) or in China Yuan? *sorry that i'n not familiar with the online site :sweatingbullets:

i think that we will hear some good news soon :rolleyes: too much goodies for my poor heart :tears::wub:

thank you to the RM guards :):heart: keep supporting them :heart:

@ ShowBiz_Set

【小記者的工作日常】學習篇~這個觀念雖然已根深地固,但是不管截圖截幾百遍,看幾百遍~我們還是學不太會,包括看似最簡單的告白,總擔心結果如何如何而遲遲不敢開口,目前有這困擾的妳,再次存下這三張吧!多看幾次應該勇氣倍增,共勉之

006qTMBijw1f534j2k8yaj30qo0f0wgy.jpg

006qTMBijw1f534j36021j30qo0f076l.jpg

006qTMBijw1f534j3sjsgj30qo0f076v.jpg

9 hours ago, ochasuki said:

will the dvd be available on YA also?

btw, is the price in TWD (taiwanese dollar) or in China Yuan? *sorry that i'n not familiar with the online site :sweatingbullets:

It may be available on YA, please check. It's in TWD.

How can I be so obsessed with them. I continuosly marathon bromance. Watch all of their bts. I can't get enough hehe. See Bii knows what's up. I loved that he said Megan belongs to River:wub: thanks all for posting. Makes me happy:grin: I hope they can be in another drama together in near future

On 6/21/2016 at 3:44 AM, littlesame said:

Honest boy he innocently revealed it. So cute! :w00t:

On 6/21/2016 at 9:48 PM, AnnaSan said:

i think that we will hear some good news soon :rolleyes: too much goodies for my poor heart :tears::wub:

thank you to the RM guards :):heart: keep supporting them :heart:

@ ShowBiz_Set

【小記者的工作日常】學習篇~這個觀念雖然已根深地固,但是不管截圖截幾百遍,看幾百遍~我們還是學不太會,包括看似最簡單的告白,總擔心結果如何如何而遲遲不敢開口,目前有這困擾的妳,再次存下這三張吧!多看幾次應該勇氣倍增,共勉之

亲妈s are the best~ :wub:

13 hours ago, annabrim said:

How can I be so obsessed with them. I continuosly marathon bromance. Watch all of their bts. I can't get enough hehe. See Bii knows what's up. I loved that he said Megan belongs to River:wub: thanks all for posting. Makes me happy:grin: I hope they can be in another drama together in near future

Yes me too i still marathon bromance while im waiting for new episodes of Doctors kdrama starring shin hye and rae won. I always watch Dupi fan made MV's on YT and never get tired of it and im so glad that this thread is still active. Thank you all for updates. Fighting! I really hope that there will be Bromance season 2 hehehe. 

Archived