[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

Credit : Irina G. VK  C..........This is supposed the costume of River Chen .....in his new Classical Movie this year....but because of his injury ....he cancelled his contract and got home and got his operation in Taiwan 2 days ago..........This photo indicates that he just spend his birthday recently while doing his part of the play and his friends /co stars gave him a surprise cake......look how happy he is..:blush: wEGaW7af0rk.jpgCAeO1YBpveqI.jpgneGY3dLg1U4.jpg

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@amyam01220 To clarify, this part of her curtain call speech wasn't recorded by fans, the shared videos were from the following day, thanks.

陳楚河受傷後露微笑首發文 合體《愛上哥們》演員 ETToday

tePDtPn.jpg

▲陳楚河和《愛上哥們》演員感情都相當好。(圖/翻攝自陳楚河臉書)

記者裴璐/綜合報導

陳楚河參加大陸真人秀節目《非凡搭檔》,在錄製高空貨櫃環節時,護具脫落造成他右膝十字韌帶斷裂及半月板損傷,為了高齡媽決定返台接受治療,15日開刀重建韌帶手術,17日《愛上哥們》的同劇演員特別去探望他,照片貼出後立刻引起關注。

陳楚河受傷開刀後,首次在臉書上和粉絲分享近照,照片中《愛上哥們》的同劇演員周曉涵和王家梁站在他的身邊,他則躺在病床上面露微笑,看起來精神相當不錯,他提到「謝謝你們~」照片發出後,立刻引起關注。

2IOXZqn.jpg

▲陳楚河受傷後,首次更新臉書。(圖/翻攝自陳楚河臉書)

陳楚河受傷後首次在臉書的PO文,就和《愛上哥們》有關,同劇演員有愛地去探望他,立刻掀起關注。粉絲除了獻上祝福外,更開心的是他終於PO文了,提到「《哥們》劇組感情真的很好」。

So HAPPY he updated FB :heart:  and long live the Bromance family, can't resist but to say, guess self-claimed "special someone" didn't have the first hand update or info to stir more gossip... LOVE OUR RiMeg~

p.s. I'm sure last night's game was disappointing to watch :D  Warriors in 7!

Amanda FB update

KurMqzb.jpg

What a happy day in Taiwan~~~ Other external crap and noises, throw away 丟掉,不要!

3 fans PM me about finding old stuff on RM - For the new fans following Megan and River (especially River), you're welcome to shop around WB, it has all the legal and illegal pics fans relabeled over the publishers and random pics, WB pretty much is a pic gallery. As for news (with facts), please use your wise judgement as many, and I know first hand, many "media" in China are mom & pop publishers with 2-3 crews and well connected with local official, then you''re licensed to write anything (especially in this cyber world), anything goes online. Use dependable, credible news medias is the best recommendation. There's been times I encountered these mom/pop medias write "news" on WB base on collective fan comments, fans serve as their news liaison. For Megan, it's easy, just google haha.

Too much goodies today from Ya Yen ( + her confession :wub: )

thank you for your updates muah chu chu :wub:

cr to 群星瑞智 Star Ritz

13494967_592990600875087_381295300143188

13407081_592990610875086_380135219191743

From Riverbar weibo :  即时消息:陈楚河今日已出院回家,预计两周后会再次复查并开始复健

River has been discharged today to Home, he will be reviewed after two weeks

was superb, megan artist who is very humble, able to interact with his fans without guard super tight, I salute the fans who love him so much, very understanding with him, even his fans were able to help megan without the need to be paid with anything. I really miss them together, hoping there will be bromance session 2

Archived