Quantcast
akinahana89

[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

11 hours ago, hyukjaeismine said:

@Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV Here you go! One hour Bromance BTS (a combination of the BTS for 12 + 13 with 10 minutes of added footage in between!) Subs by @autumntree :) 

Weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! thank you so much!!!!!! i love you! mwah mwahugzzz!!!

oh! i thought its 1 hour BTS hahaha! its only 22mins.., but thanks anyway i still love it ^_^

• Like 4

Reported from Riverbar Weibo

from google translator : 今明两日少爷将会进行复检确定能否进行手术。 on the next two days Young master will conduct a review to determine whether the surgery. :tears::tears:

#陈楚河早日康复# #陈楚河river# 本周环球竞速之旅到达韩国首尔站,火山组合将经历吃虫子,射箭,漂移等各项关卡。另外,今明两日少爷将会进行复检确定能否进行手术
68dae2e1gw1f4uwhv65gcj21e00xc48e.jpg

68dae2e1gw1f4uwhwakdwj20xc1e0tgu.jpg

68dae2e1gw1f4uwhwhjyqj20xc1e0jzj.jpg

68dae2e1gw1f4uwhy4sccj20xc1e0ncm.jpg
On vous souhaite un prompt rétablissement River
We wish you a speedy recovery River
  • Like 12

This is the English Translation of littlesame update weibo of megan this early mrning !!!

Taipei premiere that day is my most stressful day, because my buddies in the audience waiting to see me play (break) the (sound), thank the director, thank you all guys, thank you Huang Eniang s, thank filming or autograph rushed for you, thank you not attend buddies, your every word deeply affected me, although I did not (break) (sound), but my nervousness I found out that I care so much of my audience friends that night, I still did not cry, but the eyes and into the sand .... Thank you, I Yan Bi out of line partner Bii flowers, hope the show can "catch your double eye" to sing in front of you will also be so nervous, "are your victims," to help you play the song because I received the album, thank you . Taipei field day mothers who came, thank you notes with encouragement Xuan sister, Mom, I love you, sister Xiexieruiqi flowers and warm love, Feng and I love you. Thank Eniang group for us to grow our records, and told me that I sing better than the first game, has been crying. Hey! There are you, nice.

This is the translation of Katifly 1 update weibo of Megan this early morning .........

Whole fell asleep for two days, was found four days six consecutive performances really need an amazing physical strength and endurance, but, thank God, we did it. Because this site constraints, declined all the flowers (in fact, I very much hope that we will not spend money on flowers, because the end of the show they will be very lonely, unless they also have a more meaningful place to go) but still received everyone's Love. Thank innocent Port meter base, your flower is in the background, and we ran every day to accompany the field.Thank you, my dear sister firewood, especially to fly back to Taipei look at the premiere, moved. Xiexie Long Xuan teacher, you have not seen, but you have received a warm flowers.Thank specialties from all over come and love that I have received, thank you, come from various fan club should aid every day, thank you M_Meganlai Megan Lai stations, Chu Yan fan club, leaving riparian Yan (God! I'm in the end there did not miss [crying]) Thank you afraid of us hungry every day, gave so much aid should be eating, but thank you for your meaningful buy biscuits as snacks should aid items to vulnerable groups, but do not spend money again or I really want to give money back to you it! More again thank you in the name of all the actors of the donor community so much, let us before the show is full of energy and love, thank you for helping us spread the word love. My God! I have not missed anything in the end? These days the show is really so intent, so now I do not remember anything up, if you really have missed, sorry for my little head ... I hope it helps to those who don't have english trans .. in their celfone!!!
  • 4a752b27jw1f4v80gfx52j20qo0zk11v.jpg
  • 4a752b27jw1f4v7ut5z1xj20qo10zqdu.jpg
  • 4a752b27jw1f4v7uyhwiaj20qo10z7f2.jpg
  • 4a752b27jw1f4v7v12m63j20qo10z13x.jpg
  • 4a752b27jw1f4v7v3gnofj20qo10z11r.jpg
  • 4a752b27jw1f4v7v6ipvrj20qo10zwot.jpg
  • 4a752b27jw1f4v7va0svtj20qo10zdrv.jpg
  • 4a752b27jw1f4v7vc9s7sj20qo10zgv1.jpg
  • 4a752b27jw1f4v8ep7t8hj20zk0qodpl.jpg

Forwarding

• Like 12

IG status update: After waiting for 30 odd days, Baron is finally getting knee surgery done :D

Hope all goes well, jia you! Jia you! 

UPDATE as of 2:15pm-ish TW time. One of the weibo sources stated that his surgery was successful :lol: but hasn't been updated on his FB fans pages yet. Will see more updates soon!

Source here:
https://www.facebook.com/riverchenfanpage

Edited by amyam01220
  • Like 14

Update from River's official Weibo China Fan Club:-

Surgery completed smoothly.

P/s: My dear shippers ~ let's pray for his full recovery! Fighting!   By the time he is discharged from the hospital, Megan's More Than Words performance this Friday and Saturday in Kaohsiung will be over.  She will have lots of time to take care of him before her next project. Love conquers all~ :heart:

NuAO1xb.jpg

****************************************************************************************************************************************

RBQMJh1.jpg

• Like 21

Get well soon, River!

Anyone knows if River operation was done in Taiwan or China?

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, wink said:

Get well soon, River!

He is back in Taiwan since 24 May.  He said he doesn't want his mom to worry that's why he decided to returned home to be with his family. 

• Like 9

16 minutes ago, wink said:

Get well soon, River!

It's in Taiwan Wink.....He got his knee operation:grin:

• Like 6