[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mild Translation from my Beloved LIVER in twitter hehehe Thanks to her

4a752b27jw1f4n1sx09elj20qo0qoafx.jpg

"Why! Why! Why! Why! About to start performing/acting, throat hurts..excuse me, mr infection..you've step on my throat..[my leg is tired, will sit awhile and go] (it's supposed to be the infection talking)..pls go away tomorrow..no! It's get lost! [ok, I'm sorry, will leave immediately] alright, consider me already made a wish..Mie Mie not crazy, she just lost control."

kinda confusing right?! well.. ive nOticed its like a Convo with Someone.. hahahaha! DELULU MODE BRUT here i gO!....

Megan: Why! Why! Why! Why! About to start performing/acting, throat hurts..excuse me, mr infection..you've step on my throat..

Baron: [my leg is tired, will sit awhile and go]

Megan: (it's supposed to be the infection talking)..pls go away tomorrow..no! It's get lost!

Baron: [ok, I'm sorry, will leave immediately] alright, consider me already made a wish..

Mie Mie not crazy, she just lost control.

hahahaha.. Dont mind me.... *delulu mode* *whispered ... but true* hahahaha!

8 hours ago, littlesame said:

Apparently, ho ho ho and ho, Christmas is here. For 4 straight times -!味!餵!喂the characters all share the same pronunciation as ahem, Mr. Chen’s Ho (aka river), yes pure coincidence. Kitty, kitty, don’t you love getting used for your mommy’s lovey dovey life? Coincidence #2 – on kitty’s…not left but right leg. okay, I see, it’s all just coincidences.

Oh, now my brain is more spacious after the grueling meetings, very interesting how she suddenly can maneuver the camera to focus at such awkward angle with how she angles herself, amazing how her photography skill has sharpen so quickly. Lastly, shadow, shadow, shadow :D 

HAHAHA! I see now what Megan did there. Haha! She's learning from the master of dropping hints.. seriously~ these two are so adorable~ ❤ Thank you @littlesame for sharing! ❤

@amyam01220 Thank you for all the translations!

@niq8803 She'll always be #1 in our heart and 'his' heart.. hehe :D thank you for the update! 

Hi @Sheila Marie Green thank you for sharing lots of photos in this thread.. but I am just curious.. there's a certain photo.. that is from RiverMegan Team Int'l Instagram and not from weibo or any other source.. look.. :) Sorry I just noticed it..

5 hours ago, chunrren10 said:

HAHAHA! I see now what Megan did there. Haha! She's learning from the master of dropping hints.. seriously~ these two are so adorable~ ❤ Thank you @littlesame for sharing! ❤

@amyam01220 Thank you for all the translations!

@niq8803 She'll always be #1 in our heart and 'his' heart.. hehe :D thank you for the update! 

Hi @Sheila Marie Green thank you for sharing lots of photos in this thread.. but I am just curious.. there's a certain photo.. that is from RiverMegan Team Int'l Instagram and not from weibo or any other source.. look.. :) Sorry I just noticed it..

oh!this one Chunrren 10  ....... this picture....actually most of my pictures came from the VK Community ......one of my friend there always send many pictures of them almost everydAy this past few weeks.......not all cOme from Weibo and actually I don't have access in Weibo either .... It's all came from one of the member in Russian community....If anyone curious about how they get it .....that ......I don't know ......one thing I .....just realized that when there is something new about updates of RM in FB or Weibo ....I mean not all ok.....they were more advanced .....they already have the scoop....they will send it to me .....after a day or two some of you will post it :glasses:....Even video clips ...I have many but I can't post it......don't know how to paste one video ....if I try one .....everything will be seen .....It's her private videos not all to be shown ......but sad to say i failed how to do it. There are some picture that I have to delete some are to be kept hidden......Some are should not be post....I'm new in this kind of profession(editing and posting).Because of this forum,I learned how to browse,how to post and paste ha ha ha). I have friends here who are my teachers.....I'm hoping that none of you thinks of me as a person.... Who likes to  do just to show how ......I'm a person who only wants to share what has given me......I cannot just stock all this stuff in my saved videos and photos it's a waste if I will not share this with others......As long as I can help in this simple posting and as long someone feeds me information......I will try to send it here.....There are more resources out there.......I'll see what I can help in this forum.There are so many people who wants to join and some are members here who are being a lurker bec.they don't have something to share......just like me before......This is my first ever group chat or forum in my entire life.I'm not this kind of a woman who spend most of my time in this forum.....this is not my forte.....but something draws me here and I got friends in return . . ..My entire family are laughing at me.....Why? I don't want to answer(shy).....But one thing I'm sure......I am happy and enjoyed what I'm doing ......and I know there is positive in everything that we do here.....All We just want is to see them together for real.......River and Megan tie the knot in real life and maybe ...when that time comes.....I'll lay low for a while ......:grin::grin::grin:

Hello. In fact, for some time I follow you through this thread.  Honestly speaking I've never been to a forum like this.. This is my first time...  Thank you all for your updates and translations.  I'm just so happy to be in your community, to enjoy and to share our love for Bromance, Baron and Megan.

There is a new video with Megan: https://www.instagram.com/p/BGXt5b4MmFX/

We are sorry if there are errors. It is not my native language.

Hello Katifly1  !....... If it's your first time...then your not the only one......It's my first time too in this forum but I've been here for a couple of months already:blush:. If you have something in your mind and you want to share it.......please do so.......and thanks for the video... I like it!!!:blush:...Now I see the other side of megan....she's not also in love with singing....she's also love to dance....so carefree with her friends!

Re: Megan's newest weibo post. Why does it look to me more like a man's thumb rather than a woman's?   Maybe due to the shadow playing tricks in my mind? Hehehe... I'm bad on angles but it would be fun to guess if the owner of the thumb himself/herself took the picture or it was somebody else. 

Lately, Megan seemed to be acting and talking more and more 4-D don't you think? I also suspect that it's due to constant exposure to the 4-D Master.  I remember something about saliva too. It was a joke I read in the forum when there was so much kissing at Bromance and RM were observed to be acting more and more similar. 

@katifly1 welcome here! 

@darkice7_12 thanks for sharing your fan fic. I like it. :)

@amyam01220 your translation cheered me up.

Congratulations to Megan for placing 3rd at FHM's sexiest! All BFFs thank you for the updates and comments! 

@Sheila Marie Green I get what you mean.. :) I hope I have not offended you in any way.. I was just asking because I was sure that the photo was from the team's  instagram.. Maybe you could also ask your friends from vk community where they got the photos to credit more properly.. I don't mean to offend you and I am thankful for the pictures you share too. Really. wonderful pictures you post really. It's just there are times that we just need to be careful with what we post because sometimes other owners don't want it to be reposted elsewhere. Please don't take this the wrong way.. think of it as just a simple reminder.. I was just worried.. and all of us here are friends who share what we love about River and Megan. I am not stopping you of what you post. Just want to remind to credit properly.. :) Thank you.. I hope you understand.. :D

Oh no it's ok Chunrren 10......no problem and about that...... if you are a member in the Russian community you will have access some of barons pictures and somehow they do send it to me and as of the problem about someone who will get angry......I ask about that too.....she just laugh and said it's just a photo and I don't mind sharing it and besides for me and I said it here before if I did post something  here in this thread that is if personally yours or own by a friend of yours ....... just tell me and I erased it!  And about asking me to ask my  co members there to where they got it.....I'm sorry I can't .....It's not nice to ask or say that.....it was freely given and in return I have to ask where they got it or if it's ????? I've been here for several months and I post so many pictures and most of that are old pictures......not so new.....I don't think someone will scold me or get angry of me because of the pictures that was hidden for century :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:....No.offence too ok I know what your trying to advice me and I appreciate it! As long as I gathered all my materials in the VK group ......I'm not afraid of posting it here .....and she knows I'm sharing it with others......I think I need to limit my posting.....maybe I' have to.......

HELLO ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who stay late tonight ?Please stay with me all night long with me. 

River in ROME ( RTW ) 

13332805_590677737766586_790108185336868

13406712_1743721835900073_68501511266472

http://weibo.com/p/2304442e3652f7ccd50a1c246507ffd39a253b

FROM ROME to CHINA

4e5c0f50gw1f3p32td3qxj208l08z74q_zps001d

His Facebook Profile photo 

13133373_628415630656906_637756655752974

OMG !! how much HE LOVE THIS T-SHIRT !!!!!! 

CR : 追劇人生從杜琵到楚妍 PAGE , RIVER MEGAN PAGE , RIVER OFFICIAL PAGE , ONI weibo 

Archived