Quantcast
akinahana89

[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

14 minutes ago, junerain7 said:

https://m.facebook.com/questions.php?question_id=1612578532389923

I don't know how to read Chinese characters. :sweatingbullets: How do I identify RM here? Please help. 

Haha it can be tricky, but after about 5 months becoming their avid shipper i can sort of recognize their names' characters. Find the one with these 陳楚河 - this one is River, 賴雅妍 - this one is Megan. There are two spots for both of them. Or you can translate the page in English, that is if your phone allow so :P

when i voted an hour ago, River was at no 2 but suddenly he's now at no 4. Aaron's vote sure moves very fast hmmmm... Vote!! Vote!! 

4 hours ago, Edith Fabian said:

How in wish I have a sunflower like this growing in my garden, hayyyssss!and very good looking at that.

Haha i wish that too!!! A very sunny good looking sunflower....

• Like 9

@junerain7 thank you so much:blush:

update of ShowBiz_Set weibo

寶寶實在是太開薰了啦
因為妍出畢行竟出最新一款宣傳照~OMG
實在太帥太美太....奇怪?是指小手手啦!!
ㄜ...其實雅妍和畢畢有order
幫他們兩人手上p石頭,但泡泡也很o呀...嗎?哈哈哈哈
不然你們用咩~~

006qTMBijw1f4i5wloftnj30kk0zkq56.jpg

thinking of master of Gei yu (bubbles :wub:)

Edited by AnnaSan
  • Like 11

3 hours ago, littlesame said:

Sanlih online app Vidol partner with GQ in finding the ideal gentleman. Here's the link to the FB poll with RM taking 4 spots, as their Bromance characters and as themselves, while other candidates only have one spot per drama they star in; special~~~

Please vote, act on what is important for River and Megan.

https://m.facebook.com/questions.php?question_id=1612578532389923

@miralocco thanks for helping out. 

I have several questions and comments:

1. How many times can we vote per day or the whole poll period?

2. Can we vote for more than one gentleman?

3. If RM took 4 spots and we can only vote one, wouldn't that be a disadvantage as our votes will be split to 4? We should be one vote on this to get the top spot. 

4. What is their criteria for ideal gentleman? My definition of gentleman is masculine, why is Megan included? Even as Pi Yanou, she was still a she. Actually, I pressed Megan's name first but on hindsight, I realized that an ideal gentleman should be a man. Megan has returned to being a total girl now. 

5. Until when is the voting period?

• Like 8

Title: Seeing Double Trouble
Author: WinterBubbleTea
Drama: Bromance Taiwan
Rating: R
Genre: Romance
Pairing: Pi Ya Nuo/Du Zi Feng
Summary:   Being a wife to a leader of amusement park didn't mean there weren't strange mishaps that occur in their small knitted family.
Chapter 1 Tangle Away
  • Like 12

1 hour ago, winterbubbletea said:
Pairing: Pi Ya Nuo/Du Zi Feng
Summary:   Being a wife to a leader of amusement park didn't mean there weren't strange mishaps that occur in their small knitted family.
Chapter 1 Tangle Away

I put my comment in your blog.

Requested By May Lim
Pairing: Pi Ya Nuo/Du Zi Feng, Wei Qing Yang/Yang Na Na

Chapter 2 Taser Inside Plastic Pistols Who Knew?

Drama: Bromance
Pairing: Du Zi Feng/Pi Ya Nuo
Summary: List of what Ya Nuo has to consider to make her husband happy.

• Like 12

Guest comicsuki
18 hours ago, junerain7 said:

@miralocco thanks for helping out. 

I have several questions and comments:

1. How many times can we vote per day or the whole poll period?

2. Can we vote for more than one gentleman?

3. If RM took 4 spots and we can only vote one, wouldn't that be a disadvantage as our votes will be split to 4? We should be one vote on this to get the top spot. 

4. What is their criteria for ideal gentleman? My definition of gentleman is masculine, why is Megan included? Even as Pi Yanou, she was still a she. Actually, I pressed Megan's name first but on hindsight, I realized that an ideal gentleman should be a man. Megan has returned to being a total girl now. 

5. Until when is the voting period?

1.one FB account one vote, you can change your vote before the deadline.

2. only one choice.

3. yes, you are right.

4. I don't know, maybe they want to open for the  audience.
this event is held by vidol FB and GQ magazine, and this is the first step for choosing gentlemen, they will have second step for voting like FHM.

5.6/3 15:00 ~ 6/8 18:00 tw Time

cr. AVILAS

3003-01n.jpg?v0604

3003-16n.jpg?v0604

Hello! I'm back! It's been a long time. 2 months, actually, since I checked up here. I was just too busy and got into other fandoms and needed a break from translations.

But I feel like getting back into the forum, especially since I recently heard that Baron/ River was injured :o I'm still catching up on this thread and hope he's ok! Though I did hear that he's pulled out from both his China projects. Also, sorry that I missed out on contributing to the birthday project, but it looked amazing. I'm looking forward to catching up on Taiwanese entertainment again - on Baron, Megan, Jasper and Puff! Will update my blog again when I'm sure that I have more time

• Like 22

1 hour ago, JenL said:

Hello! I'm back! It's been a long time. 2 months, actually, since I checked up here. I was just too busy and got into other fandoms and needed a break from translations.

But I feel like getting back into the forum, especially since I recently heard that Baron/ River was injured :o I'm still catching up on this thread and hope he's ok! Though I did hear that he's pulled out from both his China projects. Also, sorry that I missed out on contributing to the birthday project, but it looked amazing. I'm looking forward to catching up on Taiwanese entertainment again - on Baron, Megan, Jasper and Puff! Will update my blog again when I'm sure that I have more time

@JenL welcome back we missed you. Looking forward to your update. I always check your website and also @kiraning manifesto while you're both away.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, junerain7 said:

This is the criteria from the voting website Vidol/GQ website: http://gqgentleman2016.gq.com.tw

Who is the number #1 gentleman? We'll let you decide!

"Cast your vote on who you think is the most gentleman-like! Regardless of his taste/eye for someone/something, his attractiveness, his aesthetics, his expression and interactions with others, and enjoyment in life and sense of direction."

@littlesame Thanks for sharing the voting link with us, had no idea this was happening hehe. Too bad we can only vote once and for one of them:huh:

@comicsuki Thanks for explaining the details of the vote also~ 

@JenL Welcome back to our home, missed you!! Hope all is well :lol:

• Like 11

she is hilarious and i dont understand a word of what she says :wub: but still handsome and beautiful :rolleyes: how i miss her :sweatingbullets:

@ 老鷹音樂_EagleMusic

瞎~密~!!!!! 畢的歌可以聽到讓人長高、變瘦、結婚、生小孩!? 快來看看魅力無邊、創意無界的百變女神#‎賴雅妍#‬怎麼說 ‪#‎有哥們真好‬##‎IM_Bii_TO_THE_DOUBLE_i‬##‎二0一六_六_六正式發行# @Bii_畢書盡 x @megan賴雅妍 x @老鷹音樂_EagleMusic

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/ppWUNYfltb4/?bid=03&pid=2&resourceId=100819119_03_05_02

• Like 7

1 hour ago, AnnaSan said:

she is hilarious and i dont understand a word of what she says :wub: but still handsome and beautiful :rolleyes: how i miss her :sweatingbullets:

@ 老鷹音樂_EagleMusic

瞎~密~!!!!! 畢的歌可以聽到讓人長高、變瘦、結婚、生小孩!? 快來看看魅力無邊、創意無界的百變女神#‎賴雅妍#‬怎麼說 ‪#‎有哥們真好‬##‎IM_Bii_TO_THE_DOUBLE_i‬##‎二0一六_六_六正式發行# @Bii_畢書盡 x @megan賴雅妍 x @老鷹音樂_EagleMusic

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/ppWUNYfltb4/?bid=03&pid=2&resourceId=100819119_03_05_02

Mild Translation in that Video from my Liver in twitter..

She said the reason why we should listen to Bii's new CD..

3 main reasons that it's a must listen to Bii songs..

1. She grew up listening to his songs, watching idols shows, watching dramas, all with his songs in it.

2. It's through Bii song that she grew from a girl to a guy and back to a girl in that drama Bromance.

3. To go through life, growing up, growing tall, getting thin, to get married, having children .

• Like 7