[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/4/2016 at 3:53 AM, AnnaSan said:

she is hilarious and i dont understand a word of what she says :wub: but still handsome and beautiful :rolleyes: how i miss her :sweatingbullets:

@ 老鷹音樂_EagleMusic

瞎~密~!!!!! 畢的歌可以聽到讓人長高、變瘦、結婚、生小孩!? 快來看看魅力無邊、創意無界的百變女神#‎賴雅妍#‬怎麼說 ‪#‎有哥們真好‬##‎IM_Bii_TO_THE_DOUBLE_i‬##‎二0一六_六_六正式發行# @Bii_畢書盡 x @megan賴雅妍 x @老鷹音樂_EagleMusic

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/ppWUNYfltb4/?bid=03&pid=2&resourceId=100819119_03_05_02

Hi @AnnaSan I guess she's been around someone day in day out to caught on his straight face nonsense talking style :D 

To all the fans who have participated in Megan's musical Taipie & Kaohsiung rallies and River's get well rally, please note we have received your emails, one staff is on vacation and the other busy working on the final phase of the projects so the team will reply each of you once the madness is over :P

Thank you all again for taking a few minutes to write or participate in the specific categories, team work! 

@littlesame Thank you so much for coordinating everything! 

I totally forgot about sending a message for Megan D: Hopefully there's another chance later

@Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV @niq8803 @amyam01220 @pechumori @Sheila Marie Green

Thank you all so much for updating the thread regularly! @autumntree is done her placement and we'll be releasing subbed RTW episodes (only River's parts though) soon! :D

Since @Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV shared the translation to the 1st video of the series, here's the second one. Her more fun, non-sense, version. I feel like someone :phew: is trying to be more 4D-like....

Title: Must listen to Bii, “Bros” recommendation, Emperor Nuo’s version.

Megan:
3 reasons why you must listen to Bii’s music:

1st reason: His new album “I’m Bii to the Double E?? (wrong!) Huh? He isn’t B-E-E? I thought he was a bee. Did I get it wrong? That was the first reason..

2nd reason: Before Bii’s press conference (for his album), he received a very precious present. This brand new and trendy ukulele is the present that he received before the press con. I want to used this brand new present to play a song for Bii. It broke! * Shhhh* That was the second reason.

3rd reason: The third reason is… (Caption: is….??..what is it??? Don’t sleep!! ) Eh… you’re still recording? What time is it? Is it morning yet? Do you know how powerful it(?) is? These are 3 reasons why you must listen to Bii. What does that have to do with anything? What does that have to do with anything?

Scene: Megan’s trying to find a certain key to sing/speak in
Megan (As Pi YaNuo): Hi everyone, I am Pi YaNuo, and Im’ also Wei QingYang’s older brother. For Bii’s album release date, how many days are left? Oh sorry, what a waste of efforts.. There’s one day left. I’m allowing you to use this version (of the recording)
Megan (As herself): I feel very.. I’ve been trying to articulate for half a day already, and I forgot how many days were remaining (until the release..) Makes me so mad. So this will have to be the ending..

OMG Ya Yan updated her weibo :wub::wub::wub::wub:

為何!味合!餵蚵!喂盒!在演出前喉嚨痛痛的...「不好意思,發炎先生,您踩到我的喉嚨了。」「我腳酸,坐一下就走!」「請你明天就走,不,是滾!」「喔!好的!對不起!我馬上走。」好了,我算是許願了!咩咩沒有瘋,她只是失控了!

4a752b27jw1f4n1sx09elj20qo0qoafx.jpg

Apparently, ho ho ho and ho, Christmas is here. For 4 straight times -!味!餵!喂the characters all share the same pronunciation as ahem, Mr. Chen’s Ho (aka river), yes pure coincidence. Kitty, kitty, don’t you love getting used for your mommy’s lovey dovey life? Coincidence #2 – on kitty’s…not left but right leg. okay, I see, it’s all just coincidences.

Oh, now my brain is more spacious after the grueling meetings, very interesting how she suddenly can maneuver the camera to focus at such awkward angle with how she angles herself, amazing how her photography skill has sharpen so quickly. Lastly, shadow, shadow, shadow :D 

Archived