[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, darklady7 said:

Megan and River laid out with lasers.

I think it's a fan made but one of my friend in Russian community gave it to me....actually there are so many pictures in my save box that I want to share but i just post it little by little. As a mater of fact  i have one friend there who is not good in conversation but she always answers me back with lot's of pictures and in return I gave some which is my friends here that shares some video and pictures and asking them if i could give it to one of my friends outside the forum. But can  I ask you why ? Is the pictures are yours or own with someone that you know?Did I over step boundary......or.....something I did wrong! Do you want me to delete it!!!??

7 hours ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

I think it's a fan made but one of my friend in Russian community gave it to me....actually there are so many pictures in my save box that I want to share but i just post it little by little. As a mater of fact  i have one friend there who is not good in conversation but she always answers me back with lot's of pictures and in return I gave some which is my friends here that shares some video and pictures and asking them if i could give it to one of my friends outside the forum. But can  I ask you why ? Is the pictures are yours or own with someone that you know?Did I over step boundary......or.....something I did wrong! Do you want me to delete it!!!??

Ha ha ha! No, I was just curious about it.

:D

Credit: Watermark......VIA......Brutaliskhero29OreHcziltruV.. According to Brutaliskhero...Megan's message is the next musical stage tittle is....."Thinking Of You Everyday" premiering next week.....and all the cast are in the stand by mode.13348850_1227264580618393_1906204087_n.jCan someone translate this message and what is this sign.....PEACE  OR VICTORY which is which:grin:......Enlightened us.....any one there???  13341932_1227392310605620_1179617706_n.j

Sanlih online app Vidol partner with GQ in finding the ideal gentleman. Here's the link to the FB poll with RM taking 4 spots, as their Bromance characters and as themselves, while other candidates only have one spot per drama they star in; special~~~

Please vote, act on what is important for River and Megan.

https://m.facebook.com/questions.php?question_id=1612578532389923

14 minutes ago, junerain7 said:

I don't know how to read Chinese characters. :sweatingbullets: How do I identify RM here? Please help. 

Haha it can be tricky, but after about 5 months becoming their avid shipper i can sort of recognize their names' characters. Find the one with these 陳楚河 - this one is River, 賴雅妍 - this one is Megan. There are two spots for both of them. Or you can translate the page in English, that is if your phone allow so :P

when i voted an hour ago, River was at no 2 but suddenly he's now at no 4. Aaron's vote sure moves very fast hmmmm... Vote!! Vote!! 

4 hours ago, Edith Fabian said:

How in wish I have a sunflower like this growing in my garden, hayyyssss!and very good looking at that.

Haha i wish that too!!! A very sunny good looking sunflower....

@junerain7 thank you so much:blush:

update of ShowBiz_Set weibo

寶寶實在是太開薰了啦
因為妍出畢行竟出最新一款宣傳照~OMG
實在太帥太美太....奇怪?是指小手手啦!!
ㄜ...其實雅妍和畢畢有order
幫他們兩人手上p石頭,但泡泡也很o呀...嗎?哈哈哈哈
不然你們用咩~~

006qTMBijw1f4i5wloftnj30kk0zkq56.jpg

thinking of master of Gei yu (bubbles :wub:)

3 hours ago, littlesame said:

Sanlih online app Vidol partner with GQ in finding the ideal gentleman. Here's the link to the FB poll with RM taking 4 spots, as their Bromance characters and as themselves, while other candidates only have one spot per drama they star in; special~~~

Please vote, act on what is important for River and Megan.

@miralocco thanks for helping out. 

I have several questions and comments:

1. How many times can we vote per day or the whole poll period?

2. Can we vote for more than one gentleman?

3. If RM took 4 spots and we can only vote one, wouldn't that be a disadvantage as our votes will be split to 4? We should be one vote on this to get the top spot. 

4. What is their criteria for ideal gentleman? My definition of gentleman is masculine, why is Megan included? Even as Pi Yanou, she was still a she. Actually, I pressed Megan's name first but on hindsight, I realized that an ideal gentleman should be a man. Megan has returned to being a total girl now. 

5. Until when is the voting period?

Archived