akinahana89

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

47m3kAl.jpg

cr: Star Ritz

c6P25ob.jpg

This is by me ~ Hairstyle CP ;)

Megan: "I'll represent both of us to congratulate Bii, you just have a good rest at home"

River: "My girl is so awesome, she even did my hairstyle"

Just a few more shares from SETN article: 

http://www.setn.com/E/News.aspx?NewsID=151264&PageGroupID=8

Singer Bii held a press conference for his new release album "I'm Bii to the Double i" today (May 30th). Actress from “Bromance” Megan Lai, Katie Chen and Linda Liu were all there to back him up. Megan Lai gave him a basket of chestnuts, representing “impressiveness”; she laughed and said that chestnuts can be used for yin yang divination?*, and she even demonstrated this on the spot. 

*yin yang divination is not the best way to describe this term, but the best example I can think of is in Because of you where Megan and Baron often throw those red blocks/stones onto the ground in front of Lord Guan to have their questions answered)

Besides Megan giving him a present, Katie and Linda also gave him steak and red wine. During the press conference, Bii was questioned about the “QingNa CP” between him and Katie, as there were quite a few emotional scenes, since the drama have the two of them in contact with each other? Bii replied in honesty “Katie is already filming a new drama, I can’t find her”

543877-XXL.jpg

543876-XXL.jpg

543875-XXL.jpg

Credit as marked

srTFA0Ju7tM.jpgThose killer eyes......gives a thousands of meaningful words that cannot express.....but the way he stares at her........it is meaningless to say it......because it's written all over his face:wub:..... Can You Feel The  :heart:..... Can you Just give that look to me River!OMG.....Gosh! If Only........:flushed:(Shy).....I REALLY MISSED THIS COUPLE!!!!!WHERE ARE YOU GUYS!!!:blush:BC77BYnXwJo.jpg

Archived