Quantcast
akinahana89

[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

On 5/25/2016 at 7:07 PM, junerain7 said:

@pechumori very well said. I totally agree with you. I likewise had nursed a friend before who had an arm injury from a rollerblade accident. (Btw, I pray for your mom's speedy recovery) 

Thank you @junerain7. The accident happened a few years back, but the road to recovery was long. Same thing with River, she ignored the pain at the start, thought it was something minor, didn't know she already had a fracture.  The doctor told me at that time that younger people heal faster...I hope River would be one of those fast healers.

Flower boy River from the Amsterdam station of RTW
credit: @陈楚河后援会 via @Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV

68dae2e1gw1f4avlz5jbsj20sg0iydms.jpg

• Like 8

About wearing kilts  :)

"Kilts have been traditionally worn without undergarments since their use as part of Scottish military uniform, leading to the invention of such expressions as "go regimental" or "military practice" for wearing no underwear.

However, Highland dancers and athletes are bound by the nature of their competitions to appropriately and modestly clothe themselves. In Highland Dance competitions and exhibitions, the regulations of the Scottish Official Board of Highland Dancing (SOBHD) state regarding underwear: "dark or toning with the kilt should be worn but not white." Highland athletes are also required to wear shorts of some type during competitions.

Non-Scots and those unfamiliar with kilts seeking to determine the truth of the "True Scotsman" tradition can leave themselves open to innuendo and double entendre, as innocent queries can be turned on the questioner; as with the question "Is there anything worn under the kilt?" being answered with examples such as "No, nothing is worn, everything is in perfect working order!" or "Yes, socks, shoes, and talcum powder," and "Yes, socks, shoes, and two shades of lipstick."  ;)

source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_Scotsman

Our River has followed the rules strictly with regards to wearing kilts in the Edinburgh episode of RTW. :D
photo credit: @剑桥蓝海豚 via patricia6002

88 (2).jpg

• Like 7

2 hours ago, hyukjaeismine said:

@Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV Wish granted! :D

Much thanks to the wonderful @chunrren10 for this one! Showbiz Ep 16 BTS

What I love the most about this one has to be the super sweet conversation between River and Megan when filming in the field where he jokes with and appeases his lady :wub:

Yay! thanks for more fun BTS. :lol:

• Like 1

Per several sources, his surgery was a success and didn't need to reconstructed, only repair was needed. Alright, he can finally sit back, relax and enjoy NBA finals~~~

• Like 24

28 minutes ago, darklady7 said:

@hyukjaeismine Thank you for Showbiz Ep 16 BTS.:D

@littlesame Is it confirmation that River's surgery was successful?

Hi, at this point, it's all "fans" reporting. But, two sources that don't easily publicly share info posted in their chat rooms so I believe it's a 90% chance. As for success rate, such surgery is very matured and sophisticated, it's about 20-30 minutes, there shouldn't be any complications.

• Like 12

@littlesame and @niq8803, thank you for the good news about River's surgery.

River's stickers at the QQ messaging app have expired and the original cannot be downloaded, so @icelandteayy created gif versions of the stickers. This version she says cannot be compared wih the original but can still be used and she shares it with everyone.
To download the 12 stickers, here is the link: http://t.cn/R5zfviO
password: jyd9
credit: @icelandteayy

zJZSSrA.gifJgQ6IXY.gif0GbDU2A.gif2elXAqF.gifODm4dE7.gifikNnHCH.gif

lbt4PnW.gifEVE1WJC.giflAOSNxM.gifi6FUZeg.gif7RIhavJ.gif

we can use these stickers instead of the soompi emoticons

XSTODeI.gif

• Like 16

2 hours ago, littlesame said:

Per several sources, his surgery was a success and didn't need to reconstructed, only repair was needed. Alright, he can finally sit back, relax and enjoy NBA finals~~~

Who knows, he might even be able to attend one of Megan's on stage performances ;)

• Like 13

4 hours ago, littlesame said:

Hi, at this point, it's all "fans" reporting. But, two sources that don't easily publicly share info posted in their chat rooms so I believe it's a 90% chance. As for success rate, such surgery is very matured and sophisticated, it's about 20-30 minutes, there shouldn't be any complications.

@littlesame thank you for the info and update.  I appreciate and am amaze with the "fans" reporting but I am wondering how come they know inside info? Do they guard River's house and follow the car ins and out? Or have any contact with his PA?

• Like 3

Megan's hair is getting longer. :D And her poses are becoming more daring. ;) Thanks for sharing the pics 

@niq8803 and @littlesame both of you are quick, also  the news on River's successful surgery. It's a great relief. 

i have just voted for our sexiest lady http://100sexiest.fhm.com.tw/pages/vote_personal.php?no=81

She's leading with 18,700. The second has 9,097 votes. Yehey!

• Like 8

1 hour ago, junerain7 said:

Megan's hair is getting longer. :D And her poses are becoming more daring. ;) Thanks for sharing the pics 

@niq8803 and @littlesame both of you are quick, also  the news on River's successful surgery. It's a great relief. 

i have just voted for our sexiest lady http://100sexiest.fhm.com.tw/pages/vote_personal.php?no=81

She's leading with 18,700. The second has 9,097 votes. Yehey!

Yup, me too just voted... I have been voting these last few days thrice a day (using my family's fb)  :blush:

• Like 7

7 hours ago, pechumori said:

@littlesame and @niq8803, thank you for the good news about River's surgery.

River's stickers at the QQ messaging app have expired and the original cannot be downloaded, so @icelandteayy created gif versions of the stickers. This version she says cannot be compared wih the original but can still be used and she shares it with everyone.
To download the 12 stickers, here is the link: http://t.cn/R5zfviO
password: jyd9
credit: @icelandteayy

Do you know if she would be alright if I uploaded them to giphy (facebook's gif database)? This way you could use them even on facebook chats. 

• Like 2