Quantcast
akinahana89

[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

Finally, rumor is now true. News has confirmed River will withdraw from the China ancient 上古情歌due to his surgery and necessary time off for PT to recover. ACL related surgery and recovery time is very intense and need to be taken very prudently. His assistant was in Ningbo few days ago to pack his items. As the production has not arrange the first public press release of the filming and related promo, this is a good point to swap actors if necessary without causing any ripple. As previous speculated, he signed this last year on behalf of supporting his god father so now fate has a different calling. Per previous read up, this drama already has a group of historians protesting on the history manipulation and cultural distortions , but from the quick chapter excerpt I read, I think people are taking this too serious, it's a fantasy tale, chill. Well, this is a heavily invested production with all the newest, coolest gadgets and special effects, wanting to challenge American TV shows, so I'm sure it was a tough decision for a man who still returned to be wired up for action scenes when he sprained his ankles. As always, support in whatever makes you healthy and happy~

I2CNxn5.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/22vUdTJ.jpg will replace him. 

• Like 23

It must be a big disappointment for River to withdraw from a very promising project. I wonder if he regrets pushing himself too hard for RTW which I personally think was not worth his sacrifice. But then, there's no use crying over spilled milk. Lessons have been learned and looking at its positive side, he was able to achieve his goal and proved himself a man who won't back out of a challenge. Our hero was scarred but definitely not giving up. Jiayou River! I hope he will recover soon and when he will return, I hope that a bigger project will be waiting for him. This change of plans is getting me excited though. It opens a lot of possibilities like another drama or movie with Megan. Yay! :D Fate is at work again. 

Is there anything that we can do for River and Megan while they are going through physical therapy? It's romantic that they are together at this time but physical therapy is not a game. It tests endurance and patience not only of the patient but also those around him. Quarrels and misunderstanding can easily arise and even self-pity. What geiyu can we give them to let them feel our love and support? Is it possible to send messages of encouragement or maybe a gift to make them smile? Any brilliant idea from the BFFs?

Thank you @niq8803 and @littlesame for the update! I'm on standby to vote for the sexiest lady in our RM universe. Let's all do it BFFs! :blush:

@acidpopszero Welcome kabayan! Where among the 7,107 islands of our country are you from? Did you backread the pages of this thread? RM high is addictive. 

About the videos shared by @jbying7 and @ploylead they always bring out a smile from me. River really loves burying himself in Megan's neck. It's his little piece of heaven it seems. Thank you for sharing!

• Like 17

17 minutes ago, junerain7 said:

@acidpopszero Welcome kabayan! Where among the 7,107 islands of our country are you from? Did you backread the pages of this thread? RM high is addictive. 

@junerain7 Thank you! Yes I read everything from this thread. :wub: You guys are amazing. Thanks for sharing the RM love. Btw, I live in Manila. :)

Edited by acidpopszero
  • Like 7

@acidpopszero  I was in Manila only last Wednesday. The traffic is still a killer. I'm from the City of :).

Me too find everyone here amazing. That is just reflective of the awesomeness of RM couple whom we are lovingly shipping. Enjoy your stay in the pit. 

• Like 8

Welcome @acidpopszero ! Whoa you made it through all 210 pages of this thread? O.O That's a feat xD 

@junerain7 I completely agree with everything you've said. It's awful given how his increased popularity after Bromance was supposed to allow him to stretch his wings a bit further but that his wings have been clipped for the time being. Plus wasn't he hard at work two weeks ago on his birthday, at the filming location? He even changed his fb cover to the background of his filming location. This must have been the very last thing he expected. What a blow. 

If there's anyway we can send, or show our appreciation and well-wishes, that would be amazing!

@jbying7 and @ploylead thank you for the awesome videos you share!

@amyam01220 Thanks for translating part 1 of siu meng's video! It brought back so many feels :wub:

• Like 9

QeOCeZKkO-E.jpglgFFjE282fQ.jpgEverything will be all right.....after he rested and heal his injured knee/leg and have a peace of mind......there are more projects and movies/series to make.....it's up to both them of what will be their set up(relationship).As for now....he needs rest and therapy if needed......:blush:

• Like 12

So its confirmed that Baron withdrew to his latest drama due to his injury:tears:..so sad to hear that but He did a good decision because his injury is really serious..Lets just pray for his fast recovery

• Like 7

Credit to From onefineday...

Sharing this heart warming MV... I love the lyrics of this song...enjoy

@acidpopszero A warm welcome kabayan...:wub:

@ploylead I love that MV as well... My heart aches for RM seeing that MV, thanks for sharing...

@junerain7 Yes, yes I'am more than willing to send my GEIYUs... It would be Great!! :)

@Sheila Marie GreenThanks for sharing those lovely pictures of RM...

@jbying7 I miss them too!!!

@amyam01220 Thank you for translating the MV...:phew:

@niq8803 @littlesame Thank you for the updates..

I have been praying for River's fast recovery. Maybe it was tough but he made the right decision. Health is more important than Career. I hope he will have a good healing process.. Get well soon River....

I have a here another quote to share with you guys that says, "Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you." Have a blissful day BFFs...:phew::wub::lol:

• Like 13

56 minutes ago, lovemarie said:

Sharing this heart warming MV... I love the lyrics of this song...enjoy

@acidpopszero A warm welcome kabayan...:wub:

@ploylead I love that MV as well... My heart aches for RM seeing that MV, thanks for sharing...

@junerain7 Yes, yes I'am more than willing to send my GEIYUs... It would be Great!! :)

@Sheila Marie GreenThanks for sharing those lovely pictures of RM...ll

@jbying7 I miss them too!!

@amyam01220 Thank you for translating the MV...:phew:

@niq8803 @littlesame Thank you for the updates..

I have been praying for River's fast recovery. Maybe it was tough but he made the right decision. Health is more important than Career. I hope he will have a good healing process.. Get well soon River....

I have a here another quote to share with you guys that says, "Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you." Have a blissful day BFFs...:phew::wub::lol:

To you .... lovemarie.... it's my pleasure to give something here that reminds  us about the two lovely couple RM and share some hidden treasure moments of them.....Thank you too for liking it!:blush:And thank you to your wonderful MV:grin:

• Like 4