Quantcast
akinahana89

[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

Quiet means that he is getting the undisturbed rest that he deserves. 

No noisy reporters. No inquisitive fans. Just him and his own "special nurse".

Rest well and be healed soon River! 

Do best in showing your love and care for him Megan! Your cat is certainly tired from his race work. He needs to be fed, pampered, kissed and hugged a lot. Make him purr from the warmth of your love.

• Like 16

Credit to From: coffeefly

Eventhough I cannot understand what they said, I feel that my DIAMOND RM Heart understands... Their Chemistry still tickles my whole body...:wub:. I only understand ''QINGWA", it means FROG.Am I right?.hahaha... poor me..:lol:

Maybe one of our good RM heart BFFs can translate this cute video? Thank you...:wub:

@amyam01220 Thank you for the translations from ETtodays's article posted by you last Sunday.. Indeed we are proud of Him... 

@junerain7 "Just Another Woman In Love"...beautiful song! we can have a duet.. :lol:

@kiraning @Nanahady Welcome Back ! Group Hug!!:wub:

@ployleadwow! What a talent you have... Impressive...keep it up! thumbs up! We miss them too! Don't Worry, Be Happy!:phew:

@pechumori Thank you for all the pictures and updates... 

@darkice7_12 Remarkable fanfic! Food for my imagination....Thank you for sharing!!:blush:

@t0pino @chunrren10 Thank you for your sweet reminders for Megan's Musical Project... 

@tanuscha  I'm speechless my dear... Brilliant! You got it right. You draw it almost the same..wow!.:wub:

@niq8803 What a lovely Picture Collage! Thank you for sharing and updating us... :wub:

@littlesame My heartfelt Thanks for updating us about River's Birthday Project and for sharing it to us... It is my Honor to be a part of this family. Thank You very much.... 

Thank you everyone for keeping this thread alive always. For sharing all the updates, the latest photos of RM, for all the videos, creative music videos and for sharing all your feelings and insights.  I hope we will always be supporting our dear River and Megan to whatever endeavors they will have in the near future..  KUDOS to all of you... :) JIAYO! 

I also wanted to say thank you for the team who made River's LITTLE FUN GIFT BOX  and creative album. It is BEAUTIFUL and ARTISTIC. Thank you for making it  possible and to the person/persons who made sure that Our Presents/Gifts were delivered to him. Thank you for YOUR tireless efforts. For all those haven't seen it, please check http://bromancefansproject.blogspot.com/...

Let me share a cute quote: 

It says: "Sometimes the greatest relationships are the ones You never expected to be in. The ones that sweep you off your feet and challenge every view you've ever had"... Have a wonderful night everyone...:wub:

• Like 19

@littlesame do you have any news about RM, any idea if River was able to attend the filming schedule last may 17 and how about Megan when will be the next musical play? She have to attend rehearsal right? Back in taiwan yet?

• Like 6

10 hours ago, pechumori said:

These two friends will be separated in the next episode (River is so handsome!)
credit: @陈楚河后援会 via @Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV

I know River's partner in his current variety is a model, but he seems to lack the charisma that River has in buckets. LOL.

Maybe I'm just biased so my eyes automatically lock in on River. 

But in these pics, River is oozing with male charm. :wub:

• Like 10

I am so shocked with all the news about baron being injured and megan currently in China. It takes 1368268191 years to back read all of your posts. Thank you to all off you for keeping this thread alive and updated. Fighting! 

Edited by Insaniquesome
  • Like 11

IF MEGAN WILL WIN THE FHM VOTING WILL BARON ALLOW HER TO POSE FOR MENS MAGAZINE??? JUST ASKING...COZ IN THE LAST BTS DURING THE WEDDING VENUE...BARON IS ALREADY ANGRY HEARING THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT HER CLEAVAGE NOT SHOWING UP...HE WANTS IT EXCLUSIVE ONLY FOR HIMSELF...HEHEHE

• Like 5

@lovemarie Let me share a cute quote:  It says: "Sometimes the greatest relationships are the ones you never expected to be in. The ones that sweep you off your feet and challenge every view you've ever had." This reminds me of the old Megan, when she was closed-up, very reserved and measure everything in life with a strict ruler, even the well respected elders in the industry have hinted her to be more open. While fans said she deserves the best but who doesn’t deserve the best? Will you open your arms to embrace the best and willing to take a leap of faith in love when he arrives? So true to the quote, fast forward to 2016, she’s swept off somewhere right now, her openness to share her feeling for the man by publicly, on her personal social outlet, and to address her man as 學長 & 暖男 :P trumps so many minor, maybe “signs”, still puts a smile on my face.

@literatelush Could it be the model is only 18? Maybe, but I admit age isn’t an issue, either you have it or you don’t. Bias? whatever :D

@liaojie I personally feel the show should have measurements in place to assure the content doesn't get disclosed prior to its episodes but their approach and methods are...:vicx:

Showbiz WB video, a few said they couldn’t access the video, it works… anyways, here’s the YT version.

• Like 19

@littlesame Thank you for the updates and for bringing our birthday wishes and goodwill to River! I just checked the website and the giftbox is so so pretty! You and the the River Megan International Team are awesome! :heart:

And I don't know why but seeing Megan in love warms my heart like crazy. She feels like a far away big sister whom I want the best (River) for. Love really is the most beautiful thing!

• Like 12

1 hour ago, hyukjaeismine said:

@littlesame Thank you for the updates and for bringing our birthday wishes and goodwill to River! I just checked the website and the giftbox is so so pretty! You and the the River Megan International Team are awesome! :heart:

And I don't know why but seeing Megan in love warms my heart like crazy. She feels like a far away big sister whom I want the best (River) for. Love really is the most beautiful thing!

HEY I MISS YOUR BTS ENG SUB... any UPLOADS?! hehehe!

• Like 5

More photos of "Sherlock Chen" :wub:
credit: @不會飛的笨蚊子 via @Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV

006ojUtGjw1f40fmcc09vj30p00gotc0.jpg

006ojUtGjw1f40fmh296dj30p00goq61.jpg

would the photographer put him in the middle, if they don't think that he is most striking person in the photo? ;)

006ojUtGjw1f40fmjx8ksj30p00gojv6.jpg

Spoiler

006ojUtGjw1f40fmdgm5gj30b40go0u7.jpg

006ojUtGjw1f40fmefjlej30b40goq4p.jpg

they look like characters from the card game, Cluedo.  :)

006ojUtGjw1f40fmihva8j30p00goq7g.jpg

• Like 17

A then and now photo of RM. An interesting study in contrast if you are into reading people's body language.
First photo is a promotional pic of RM with their "Because of You" co-star Lego Li. They are all in their characters as they posed for the picture.
Second photo, they meet Lego Li while doing "Bromance". Take a look at River (smiling proudly, with his hand on Megan's shoulder, as if to say "She's mine". Meanwhile, Lego, tries hard not to touch Megan and places his hand on River's shoulder. Megan, now feels awkward being squeezed between the two guys) Am I reading too much into the photo or do you feel the same thing? :)

credit: @猴子宝宝无望坐等鸡宝宝一毛独尊  via @Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV

c28df35cgw1f3x6ja9fkhj20qo0qo0xf.jpg

• Like 23

Here are the other 8 more fan creations from a few days ago~ 

HJURyUW.jpgL64IKF4.jpguWFn86A.jpgfoC42CB.jpgfmcXr9c.jpg9Gzu8yH.jpgF6BPexl.jpgDK9yZcl.jpg

credit: 猴子宝宝无望坐等鸡宝宝一毛独尊

• Like 24

6 hours ago, hyukjaeismine said:

Very grateful the gift box and others are well received by the fans, thank you for being a great teammate too~ Their fuzzy, groovy kind of love :) 

The official cancellation announcement of the discussion forum which was completely booked by the fans of MTW, here it notes the cancellation was due to the change of schedule.  RM schedule haha

zc6feJa.jpg

• Like 14

I was gong to add to the above RM post but it's no RM so, River, sorry, can't add these with your lady~ you know why

V447EWk.jpgPoor guy

sBbYYKe.jpgSafety distance :) good job!

ISy6ojH.jpgEven better, too bad he didn't paired up with YiLing.

• Like 13