Quantcast
akinahana89

[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

Thank you so much for sharing @comicsuki!!! The way they censor the good parts are killing me everytime :D

What's great with shipping Baron and Megan is that even though I love Bromance, every scene makes me excited twice: for the drama itself and for the BTS that is sure to follow.

The best of both worlds, basically :D

• Like 13

Thanks @comicsuki

My God. These two are just too much cuteness. They haven't just crossed the line, they've trampled all over it. Especially Baron Chen. Haha, I'm surprised Megan hasn't died from all the attention yet. I'm dead just watching this all. 

• Like 10

@dawnx Hahaha, I love this moment!!! I saw it when it came out and loved Baron's random whispering in her ear moment. And it was about something really trivial too, like their hair styles. I love how Megan is always really welcome to Baron's actions. No flinching or shying away, but she is blushing a little...haha, she's definitely use to Baron unexpectedly touching her in some way. And I love how in-character everyone kind of is here! Sean is pretty funny in real life too...he made some great jokes at the Pleasantly Surprised Fan Meet :)

• Like 14

11 hours ago, jaysay said:

Anyone here knows where I can watch Because of You. Been searching high and low for their first drama but to no avail. :(

You can watch Because of you at www.dramacool.one but some episodes are not fully sub.

• Like 5

hahaha i cant blame you @dawnx in here it is almost like it happen all the times and they are so use to each other that it almost like drinking water :D

Cgryvnj.jpg

• Like 13

@angelangie I swear these too are getting to look more and more alike. The awards was certainly Megan's night and these two were the hottest couple by far. Honestly I think everyone else looked great and all but that moment he turned his face into her neck I was like, "uh huh yep, stepping it up". Can't wait to see the mag spread! 

• Like 14

51 minutes ago, kiraning said:

@angelangie I swear these too are getting to look more and more alike. The awards was certainly Megan's night and these two were the hottest couple by far. Honestly I think everyone else looked great and all but that moment he turned his face into her neck I was like, "uh huh yep, stepping it up". Can't wait to see the mag spread! 

hahahaha......yea they are getting to be more look alike.....hahaha....skinship to them is nothing lols....

the award is like you said Megan's night....no one can deny that, everyone is over her, male or female alike lols :D

Baron & Her are both taking it in stride too lols

• Like 13

I have to confess I felt a teensy bit of guilt over making a video for the pairing of Megan & Baron.

I certainly felt bad after reading @JenL's latest translation of their most recent BTS, when Baron had to take a phone call that seemed somewhat intimate... "what if he's not single?", I asked myself :o

THAT ALL CHANGED WITH MEN'S TALK #11.

OMG THE GUILT IS OUT OF THE WINDOW.

THE GUILT IS NO MORE.

My new OTP: Baron and Megan's ear :wub::wub:

(and apparently that's Baron's OTP too XD)

Let me bask in my newfound guiltless appreciation of their ship ~

This is wonderful ~~

• Like 15

Baron said the call was from his agency boss to inform some important schedule? 

i wonder if Baron "merely" kissed Megan's ears or actually nimble them for it to turn red :P:wub: like when they were taking position for the forfeit kiss, Baron was pecking away "looking for" Megan's front teeth :lol:

• Like 12

4 hours ago, dawnx said:

I have to confess I felt a teensy bit of guilt over making a video for the pairing of Megan & Baron.

I certainly felt bad after reading @JenL's latest translation of their most recent BTS, when Baron had to take a phone call that seemed somewhat intimate... "what if he's not single?", I asked myself :o

check the comments' section. it was a joke. and that wasn't a camera person talking, but her :)

btw that link about the bed scene on the ship which kiraning posted in the main thread (I think it's the end of page 54), if it becomes available again, run it through google translate. The result is beyond hilarious. Let's just say, I think I could get banned for posting inappropriate content by just copying the title XD

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Tyrea said:

check the comments' section. it was a joke. and that wasn't a camera person talking, but her :)

I just read all your comments on her post, so informative, thank you *hugs*

You've made me so curious about that article though T__T

I'm sad the official youtube channel is late in uploading the most recent Men's Talk... if anyone knows another way to find links, my inbox is open :)

EDIT:

All this obsession about Megan's ear from Baron makes me enjoy EVEN MORE the previous ear whispering XD

n2jajPy.gif

IT WAS THERE ALL ALONG XD

We just didn't know it yet XD

• Like 15

On 12/25/2015 at 7:15 AM, visiopeia said:

To me.. i think Baron really doing it for real.... he always gave me wrong information, like he really in relationship with Megan!!!

Megan in another way, she allow Baron to kiss her freely, hug her freely... touch her freely (in the shoulder, back and etc) ... OMG! i am insane

FOR ME, THEY ARE JUST BEST  OF FRIEND...I LOVE THEIR INTERACTION...NO MALICE...

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Maria Cortez said:

FOR ME, THEY ARE JUST BEST  OF FRIEND...I LOVE THEIR INTERACTION...NO MALICE...

I agree, they are extremely friendly, and it's great to know that they're having a blast on set :)

Whether or not they are dating though....

That's a secret they'll probably never tell :D

M7y4HnQ.gif

• Like 8