esBykBY.jpg

At first everyone's happy, lalala ~ fun interview is fun ~ lalala ~

VLgwMol.jpg

Baron: TARGET ACQUIRED -looks at Megan-

Megan: completely unaware

Bii: notices Baron, vaguely amused

Sean: the only one actually doing the interview

lrX81z2.jpg

Baron starts making his way to Megan, who doesn't get what's happening.

Bii is suprised too.

BUT SEAN IS SO UNHAPPY RIGHT AWAY XDDD Like, "noooo Baron nooooo".

jV1lQEy.jpg

I couldn't screencap the right moment, but Bii is actually smiling, and not fazed about Baron doing skinship with Megan during the interview (what else is new?), but Sean kills me here XD

His eyes are JUDGING YOU, Baron XDD

Cgryvnj.jpg

That's where I lost it XD Sean actually looks at the camera, being literally "Do you see what I have to deal with??! UNACCEPTABLE!!" XD

I love how Megan doesn't even flinch when Baron comes up to her, so used to it already XD

1eqLMFN.jpg

And the last one, Megan and Baron smiling. Bii finding the whole scene hilarious, and Sean NOT HAVING IT.

Sorry for the picspam, but I needed to share XD

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@dawnx Hahaha, I love this moment!!! I saw it when it came out and loved Baron's random whispering in her ear moment. And it was about something really trivial too, like their hair styles. I love how Megan is always really welcome to Baron's actions. No flinching or shying away, but she is blushing a little...haha, she's definitely use to Baron unexpectedly touching her in some way. And I love how in-character everyone kind of is here! Sean is pretty funny in real life too...he made some great jokes at the Pleasantly Surprised Fan Meet :)

11 hours ago, jaysay said:

Anyone here knows where I can watch Because of You. Been searching high and low for their first drama but to no avail. :(

You can watch Because of you at www.dramacool.one but some episodes are not fully sub.

@angelangie I swear these too are getting to look more and more alike. The awards was certainly Megan's night and these two were the hottest couple by far. Honestly I think everyone else looked great and all but that moment he turned his face into her neck I was like, "uh huh yep, stepping it up". Can't wait to see the mag spread! 

I have to confess I felt a teensy bit of guilt over making a video for the pairing of Megan & Baron.

I certainly felt bad after reading @JenL's latest translation of their most recent BTS, when Baron had to take a phone call that seemed somewhat intimate... "what if he's not single?", I asked myself :o

THAT ALL CHANGED WITH MEN'S TALK #11.

OMG THE GUILT IS OUT OF THE WINDOW.

THE GUILT IS NO MORE.

My new OTP: Baron and Megan's ear :wub::wub:

(and apparently that's Baron's OTP too XD)

Let me bask in my newfound guiltless appreciation of their ship ~

This is wonderful ~~

Baron said the call was from his agency boss to inform some important schedule? 

i wonder if Baron "merely" kissed Megan's ears or actually nimble them for it to turn red :P:wub: like when they were taking position for the forfeit kiss, Baron was pecking away "looking for" Megan's front teeth :lol:

4 hours ago, dawnx said:

I have to confess I felt a teensy bit of guilt over making a video for the pairing of Megan & Baron.

I certainly felt bad after reading @JenL's latest translation of their most recent BTS, when Baron had to take a phone call that seemed somewhat intimate... "what if he's not single?", I asked myself :o

check the comments' section. it was a joke. and that wasn't a camera person talking, but her :)

btw that link about the bed scene on the ship which kiraning posted in the main thread (I think it's the end of page 54), if it becomes available again, run it through google translate. The result is beyond hilarious. Let's just say, I think I could get banned for posting inappropriate content by just copying the title XD

1 hour ago, Tyrea said:

check the comments' section. it was a joke. and that wasn't a camera person talking, but her :)

I just read all your comments on her post, so informative, thank you *hugs*

You've made me so curious about that article though T__T

I'm sad the official youtube channel is late in uploading the most recent Men's Talk... if anyone knows another way to find links, my inbox is open :)

EDIT:

All this obsession about Megan's ear from Baron makes me enjoy EVEN MORE the previous ear whispering XD

n2jajPy.gif

IT WAS THERE ALL ALONG XD

We just didn't know it yet XD

On 12/25/2015 at 7:15 AM, visiopeia said:

To me.. i think Baron really doing it for real.... he always gave me wrong information, like he really in relationship with Megan!!!

Megan in another way, she allow Baron to kiss her freely, hug her freely... touch her freely (in the shoulder, back and etc) ... OMG! i am insane

FOR ME, THEY ARE JUST BEST  OF FRIEND...I LOVE THEIR INTERACTION...NO MALICE...

22 minutes ago, Maria Cortez said:

FOR ME, THEY ARE JUST BEST  OF FRIEND...I LOVE THEIR INTERACTION...NO MALICE...

I agree, they are extremely friendly, and it's great to know that they're having a blast on set :)

Whether or not they are dating though....

That's a secret they'll probably never tell :D

M7y4HnQ.gif

@Maria Cortez  Naw it's cool! At the end of the day only the 2 of them know for sure. I personally think (and this is only my guess) that they are just really good friends with what the Chinese call '暧昧', which directly translated means 'ambiguity'. Like when you look at 2 friends and yoy think, "Ehm, is there something going on between you two?" That kind of undefined slight romantic tension. The both of them have always been incredibly open, Megan is also not overly sensitive as some women can be around men so I think she can accept being playfully touched more than others (and I think,  certainly more than River's other costars). But what makes me think there's a little bit of ambiguity is because of the way she reacts to him now as compared to previously. And the fact that he's pushing boundaries in a way he wouldn't with his male costars. Like he wouldn't kiss Bii on the ear...ever lol.

That could also just be growing intimacy due to filming demands though. I once read an article by a Japanese actor who said that to an extent he would always crush on his female costars, because it's easier to immerse himself into a lover's role. But after filming wraps up he steps out of it. This could be the case here, plus the fact that filming is tight and intense. Whatever the case they are definitely on very good terms and I'm happy for that :) 

@dawnxThe link doesn't seem to work now but I can remember what it said, generally, together with similar reports on that episode. They were talking about the scenes on the cruise in Ep 2. A lot of the actions were added by 2 of them. Including ZF holding YN's chin when he pins her against the wall. YN putting her hand into ZF's back pocket was also something they added. So River said that not only did she put her legs on him she basically touched him everywhere he could be touched. Megan then praised his butt for being perky and bouncy (haha sorry I don't know a more elegant way to translate it) and he said he specially worked out his butt because of the line in the script where ZF asks "Is my butt perky?" 

Thank you so much @kiraning for the explanation <3 <3

To thank you, here's a cute BTS picture I found on fb:

01t3Ae2.jpg

They're adorable *___*

Oh and two videos that make me laugh:

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av3079954

(When he shouts her name at the end XDDD)

The second one is the "BTS" of the first one. Megan is really into throwing things at Baron :D:D

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av3080031/

Archived