Quantcast
akinahana89

[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

@hyukjaeismine Thanks for the Men's Talk 15! Can't wait to check it out. :D

@littlesame  Thanks for explaining the Weibo issue. Have never really been part of a shipper thread and don't particularly follow the real action, since I'm usually in it for just the reel action, so was confused by all of it. Sounds scary.

• Like 6

@littlesame While reading your comment, my reactions were like this :huh: :o :(

Seems like River is under the siege of the typical mob. This mob mentality is sickening. When someone from the mob says/does something, the others follow suit, without thinking. It's a bit disheartening considering the hard work he has put in for RTW. The way I see it, it's also a case of bias editing. I've been reading the reactions of the BFFs and from what I gathered, River and Zhuzhu also get along although there are times that they clash. It's up for the producers of the show to steer the story whichever way they please but I hope that they realize it soon that although they maybe raising the rating of the show, the impact is negative, especially on the stars, including River. They should also protect their talents. How I wish, shows will be more geared toward promoting positive values rather than dwelling on negative rumors, which isn't improving the moral of our society. 

With what is happening in the weibo fandom and where else, I am appreciating more and more that our little community here has remained pure and solid RM. I am convinced once again that I made the right decision in joining the forum and specifically this thread, where the BFFs are not only loyal and very supportive of RM but are super friendly, kind, generous and understanding to fellow BFFs. This has always been our constant shoutout here that we are the international community of Bromance fans and we should foster true and exemplary RM support to encourage the others and foremost, to send a message to RM that they are loved and appreciated not only as artists but as real people as well. 

Thanks @littlesame for explaining the weibo news to us. You have been very helpful. 

@amyam01220 and @hyukjaeismine thank you also for clearing things and sharing your thoughts.

It's very hard to please people. Our RM are artists and to a certain extent, they live to please people. There will always be those who will like them individually or as a couple and those who don't like them at all. Well, the key word to remember is "respect". Regardless of our individual preferences, we should still maintain respect for the other's preference as well as the subject. I'm an optimistic person and I try every time to focus on positive rather than negative things. Maybe, these people with bad thoughts against River just woke up at the wrong side of the bed or negative things happened to them and they are just letting out steam. While I do not agree with the way they are reacting, but then, how they are reacting goes to show that River is an important person to them. One wouldn't waste his breath on someone who is unimportant. The showbiz industry is fickle  and so are the fans. Later on, the tides will change. Time will tell. 

Hmmnnn, I wonder what is Megan's reaction to this. She needs to send her geiyu to River. If those over-reacting fans will misunderstand it again, they should get a life. Love should be spread, not suppressed. 

For a long time, I was told that there is no cure for insecurity. But recently, I checked, and there's a prevention now. It's acceptance. 

For those who are insecure, they should accept that they cannot control their idols. Their idols are also people with emotions, in full possession of their freedom of choice. 

Jiayou River! You are a star. Do not let anyone dull your brightness, especially that there's a Mega(n) star behind you. :heart::heart::heart:

• Like 22

CTO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkkcQ1e9Ru0

29 secs Conversation between Zhu and Baron RTW (i fOrgOt where is it hahahah)

Translated by my friend in twitter hehehe! Credit to her ^_^

ZhuZhu: I'm apologizing to you sincerely

Baron: it's too fake, don't be so fake

ZhuZHu: I'm seriously want to tell you, if we were to perform tomorrow, you can't throw a tantrum

Baron: then what shall I act...like a big boss?

BarON is just being barOn... 

• Like 17

4 hours ago, Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV said:

CTO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkkcQ1e9Ru0

29 secs Conversation between Zhu and Baron RTW (i fOrgOt where is it hahahah)

Translated by my friend in twitter hehehe! Credit to her ^_^

ZhuZhu: I'm apologizing to you sincerely

Baron: it's too fake, don't be so fake

ZhuZHu: I'm seriously want to tell you, if we were to perform tomorrow, you can't throw a tantrum

Baron: then what shall I act...like a big boss?

Thank you Brutaliskhero  for this translation! hello guys! Good day to every body here! My partner now is being held hostage in her works for the meantime B). She's very busy woman and very good in her job!I just want to tackle about the issue of weibo...... I'm trying to give some clarification about  someone's fans of megan or baron of the words being real together but the fan's feel scary about the issue ......is really conflicting if........ the fan's who posted those words are the people who love them as individual, (as all of you have said that in this forum) or maybe some new fans like pairing him with zhu, or who loves them as a love team that gives commotion in our entire fans club, forum, association of the entire RM FANS. As for us DUPI'S FANS,RM FANS...WHATEVER FANS THERE WAS!!!!! We should be happy if it's true that hashtag in weibo being real together in real life???? We should be happy and don't be scared , were waiting for this moments , even if it's true or fraud ....it's ok . The negative feed back of baron is not surprising at all! he's immune to this! the difference before and now is they got the heart of many people because of what they see of their chemistry in  BROMANCE., But prior to that... Even before then...... they have their own loyal followers who really know's the real baron or the real megan. Baron's attitude is what his  loyal fans love most... you cannot change him because of some new fans who makes him a real bad person , just because of this edited video clips  towards zhu's inter  actions,...... well for me , it's easy for me to say because i've been in this situation before so i don't mind.....it's just natural for this industry:P really!! Let's go about the word  un gentleman for hiding their secret romance ........Hey if i am megan......i will make sure that is very , super secret romance with baron :wub:. For example, hey guys example only ok I am megan ....what do you think will i feel if the whole nation knows that were dating, that he's my boyfriend and then .....this Race comes out and i will deal all the questions, all the actions of barons towards his new pairing of  his new projects, all the negatives, issues and some scenes that is not appealing to the eyes of my fans.....you just put me IN THE LINE OF THE CROSSFIRE!!! well it's better i have my gae yu time with my hubby baron in secret, or talking to him in video call with matching deep kiss in the screen of our phone:blush:....than to put me in this situation that will make my life upside down, remember .....I hate gossip , scandals and being a 3rd party??!!!?? I'm so beautiful to be that woman!!!!:grimace::grin::heart:.Just reminder my AVID  FANS!! You will always be my number one in my heart and I LOVE YOU ALL! ( This is me Megan)..........So guys!! cheer up!!! Many of us know's what kind of person's our idol's are! Be patient and BELIEVE!!!! SMILE GUYS AND BE HAPPY NO MATTER WHAT............:w00t:

• Like 9

24 minutes ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

Thank you Brutaliskhero  for this translation! hello guys! Good day to every body here! My partner now is being held hostage in her works for the meantime B). She's very busy woman and very good in her job!I just want to tackle about the issue of weibo....

ive been Harrassed by your wOrds partner (IN SHORT IM TOUCHED aiiyeeehhh) hahahahaha! (back to work) LOLZ

• Like 4

If a partner repeatedly gripes to the media that Baron has been ungentlemanly, inconsiderate, throws a tantrum, etc and China netizens who are blind to the truth/facts continue to heap criticism on Baron, and symphatize with ZZ, how should poor Baron react??   We are not Baron, and cannot speak for his frustrations with his partner.  Do other female participants have any problem/issue with Baron even though they are not his partner in the RTW?  Do they have any negative comments about Baron?

China did not make Baron famous despite him spending 6 years there.  It was Bromance and his mega chemistry with Megan that made RM popular.  Taiwan and international fans need RM!  Bromance is far more interesting than RTW!   

• Like 15

Actions Speak Louder Than Words: A Way Man Show his Love

He stays close to you physically.

It could be keeping his arm around you, hugging you randomly, or cuddling up on the couch —

a man who truly cares and enjoys your company will always want to be in close proximity to you.

Physical contact, even when ‘innocent,’ sends non-verbal messages that are worth paying attention to.

jRM3K4.gif

• Like 17

Actions Speak Louder Than Words: A Way Man Show his Love

He mirrors your behavior and body language.

While some of us recognize this as an effective form of communication as well as a method to make someone more comfortable around us,
many people will just become so in-tune with the person they are with that they subconsciously start duplicating gestures, 
positions, or postures.it shows he is paying close attention to you, whether he realizes it or not.

jRM3jy.gif 1wqylm.gif

Is there anything else guys? hehehehe! care to pOst ?^_^ 

• Like 14

16 hours ago, junerain7 said:

With what is happening in the weibo fandom and where else, I am appreciating more and more that our little community here has remained pure and solid RM. I am convinced once again that I made the right decision in joining the forum and specifically this thread, where the BFFs are not only loyal and very supportive of RM but are super friendly, kind, generous and understanding to fellow BFFs. This has always been our constant shoutout here that we are the international community of Bromance fans and we should foster true and exemplary RM support to encourage the others and foremost, to send a message to RM that they are loved and appreciated not only as artists but as real people as well. 

@junerain7 Well said! :D Thank you! What you said here is so true. Our BFF's here are awesome. I'm not good with words and expressions sometimes, so for me I'm quite comfortable here. Knowing that I can share my thoughts with you all here, not having to worry about negativity, and knowing that there's mutual understanding and respect here is very nice. Many of us here are "newbie" shippers too, so it's comfortable to know theres a similar mindset. As for those of you who are more experienced, thank you for reminding us and guiding us in the right direction regarding RM.

@littlesame Thank you for explaining that in so much detail. It sucks not knowing the full extent of the story sometimes, and yet I want to know so much more :sweatingbullets: And thank you  @Sheila Marie Green @hyukjaeismine @Maria Cortez for for sharing your thoughts on this! Im' glad I'm not alone ^_^

• Like 8

@hyukjaeismine He did switched back to normal setting after his mid-night/our daytime, I was able to leave him a comment to support his decision and it got posted. Interesting you mentioned the so called media, in China, guess it’s due to the lack of control and validation, people can form a news/media group big or small online and voila there you have a “newspaper” establishment, and many lack the knowledge to differentiate the authentic sources from the mom & pop “news”, but even the authentic “big media” have their hands in this dirty promo. All in all, this Race the World marketing team lacks professional marketing ability/concepts to promote the show on a classy and professional level, resorting to employ a low, classless negative strategies; this incident also reflects the degrading netzens scenes over there. I’ve read and heard how heavily bullying occur in China cyber world, when one is the target, a horde of netzens will maximize their resource to reveal every possible personal info about the person, shame the person until they feel a sense of accomplishment; it’s a spreading illness.

@darkice7_12 Indeed, very scary and unfortunate.

@junerain7 Well said, love should be spread, not suppressed. I feel the Cultural Revolution that occurred well before my time really twisted the social class for the people there, the need to suppress others have been religiously practiced from the governing body to the enterprises, I feel for those who striving to catch some fresh air, to find true identity under such pressure.

@LCSAM Yes, Ariel did. Leon Lai commented that River is very respectful of him because he's the elder and he's a smart fella. Ariel Lin actually spoke out after episode 3, saying unlike some cast jokingly hinted to use the “Binding card” to lock River & ZZ on one team, she doesn’t want to. She feels bad for River to be always tied up to the same teammate, unable to try different teaming vibe and ZZ should pair up with others to have different experience. When asked about her take on what River is like in real life, she said he’s like a big boy, he’s thoughtful and easy to get along. I'll take Ariel's words over any media, any day. [added] forgot to comment on this - "China did not make Baron famous despite him spending 6 years there.  It was Bromance and his mega chemistry with Megan that made RM popular.  Taiwan and international fans need RM!" The truth! (at least to me :)). It was the Taiwan drama that allowed the international fan base to recognize their talents and chemistry, let's make sure we give credit where it's due.

• Like 19

I just went to vote and then I was asked if I was a robot and two boxes appeared. Which one should I press? The right or left button?

6488 currently. Megan still #1! 

I don't want to press the wrong button.

• Like 6

if the RTW wants to increase their rating and wants to hear or read positive comments let Megan be a guest in the last race...i'm sure people will get crazy and hooked in watching it...right BFF??? any suggestion??? maybe the RTW team also reads our forum....hehehe

• Like 9

It's very obvious that RTW is simply CRAP! If I were River, I will do what Leon did..leave the show. It's demoralizing him...showing more of his disappointments ( negative side ) than the hard work/effort he's doing for his partner who on the other hand did nothing more than complain..and the netizens who got nothing better to do but blame everything on River are even less than crap! They are not the ones doing the obstacles, OK? Are they blind on ZZ's tantrums? She's been complaining from day 1. River is just too much a gentleman for his own good. Stay strong, my boy! You are loved.

• Like 12

@junerain7 and @littlesame the way this is being played out I could almost picture River in Rome saying "...aren't you entertained..."  The publicity does give that kind of feel like the lone hero against the establishment trying to win the favor of the mob.   

I also have a complete lack of respect for ZZ who is very disingenuous.  Her timing is impeccable in order to achieve a desired response.  Common sense says a conversation is never good to have when someone is tired and hungry.  So it appears to me she is very well versed in how and when to manipulate a situation to her advantage. I am sure the editing contributes but she doesn't shy away from helping the story down a certain path.  

I admire River for not dropping down into a war of words and ugliness.  I think especially in other countries there would have been a huge mudslinging battle on social media and in the press by now.

• Like 11