Quantcast
akinahana89

[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

1 hour ago, jbying7 said:

I don't normally look up different tabloid news about them...but I chanced upon this YouTube vid from Sohu (China). I don't mean to distress BFFs...I missed our RM couple very much too. Have been watching a lot of fan-made YouTube vids of them... wondering if @littlesame or @niq8803 who are more informed, have heard anything about this....

http://youtu.be/0OIy3OuZPCQ

If I remember correctly, someone posted the photos on IG and Jessica commented the girl is an artist from the same management company.  Tabloid always like to write fictions anyway, don't worry the shippers here have diamond hearts and not easily broken.

• Like 9

17 minutes ago, niq8803 said:

If I remember correctly, someone posted the photos on IG and Jessica commented the girl is an artist from the same management company.  Tabloid always like to write fictions anyway, don't worry the shippers here have diamond hearts and not easily broken.

is this OLD or NEW? hehehehehe... when i looked at it ... its like baron is a tourist guide with this two. hahaha! pointing here pointing there! its like .." cOme On girls you can go on  your Own im in a hurry my girlfriend is waiting.. hahahahha"

by the way my HEART is Adamantium so.. no wOrries.. lolz

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV said:

.. lolz

33 minutes ago, Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV said:

is this OLD or NEW? hehehehehe... when i looked at it ... its like baron is a tourist guide with this two. hahaha! pointing here pointing there! its like .." cOme On girls you can go on  your Own im in a hurry my girlfriend is waiting.. hahahahha"

by the way my HEART is Adamantium so.. no wOrries.. lolz

hello liz! about that video! don't mind it! I SAW THAT VIDEO WHILE FILMING THE BROMANCE LAST YEAR! I THINK IT'S AN OLD VIDEO FOOTAGE! I WAS LAUGHING WHEN IREAD IT IN THE POST! I WAN TO COMMENT BUT I MIGHT BEEN QUOTED BACK!!! IT'S NICE THAT YOU COMMENT IT TOO SO I HAVE THE GUTS TO TELL YOU ABOUT THAT.......I WAS UPSET BEFORE WHEN I SAW THAT BECAUSE ON THAT TIME I WAS FALLING IN LOVE SO HARD WITH RM.SO DON'T MIND IT GUYS!!! IT'S HIS PAST!!! HE'S DIFFERENT NOW!!!:blush: SMILE AND HAVE FAITH!!!!!! GOOD DAY EVERY BODY!!! BEFORE I FORGOT!!! REMEMBER.....THEY WILL DIG ALL THE PAST MIXED IT WITH PRESENT WITH OUR RM AND IT WILL GIVE MIXED EMOTION TOO......:grimace: WITH THEIR FANS LIKE US!!!

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

hello liz! about that video! don't mind it! I SAW THAT VIDEO WHILE FILMING THE BROMANCE LAST YEAR! I THINK IT'S AN OLD VIDEO FOOTAGE! I WAS LAUGHING WHEN IREAD IT IN THE POST! I WAN TO COMMENT BUT I MIGHT BEEN QUOTED BACK!!! IT'S NICE THAT YOU COMMENT IT TOO SO I HAVE THE GUTS TO TELL YOU ABOUT THAT.......I WAS UPSET BEFORE WHEN I SAW THAT BECAUSE ON THAT TIME I WAS FALLING IN LOVE SO HARD WITH RM.SO DON'T MIND IT GUYS!!! IT'S HIS PAST!!! HE'S DIFFERENT NOW!!!:blush: SMILE AND HAVE FAITH!!!!!! GOOD DAY EVERY BODY!!! BEFORE I FORGOT!!! REMEMBER.....THEY WILL DIG ALL THE PAST MIXED IT WITH PRESENT WITH OUR RM AND IT WILL GIVE MIXED EMOTION TOO......:grimace: WITH THEIR FANS LIKE US!!!

hey partner look what i saw! hahahaha!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

Hey partner in crime! Sorry for being blind? What is there  To see????? What's up? You always give puzzles! I'm not genius you know!!!!! Yiu Are

i'll just PM you in FB .. cOz its not suitable to the young audiences.. hahahaha!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV said:

credit: http://ent.sina.com.cn/tv/zy/2016-04-26/doc-ifxrpvcy4487399.shtml

704_1905362_746346.jpg

Oh eM GeSsSh! *JawDrOpping Scene*  Just saw SOMETHING! River! stOp it!  Megan help! hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Hey sis what is htere To see. I dontSee anything special. Is there????? I

• Like 1

I'll be threading on sensitive territory with this so I am appealing for more tolerance. I don't mean to intentionally offend anyone. I was guilty of this too but after realizing it, I resolved not to make the same statement again. So, here goes...

Spoiler

I presume that the BFFs will agree with me that River is a virile man. Sometimes physiological manifestations will be noticed down there, which are too blatant to be ignored. 

I have several male friends who have had such physiological responses and they say it is beyond their control. Causes are not sexually-related all the time and there are certain times when they also don't know the reason. Sometimes it can be due to excitement like during a physical activity like sports, nervousness, fear and cold weather. Some male friends also joked that this natural reaction can be likened to when females get nipple bumps (thanks to pads, those can be hidden). It is also embarrassing to them especially when it will happen in public for everyone to see. They will greatly appreciate it if others will just turn a blind eye and don't make fun of it. Early on, I found it either funny or offensive. When I heard their story and learned, in time, to associate those happenings with the situation, I learned to understand and to be more sympathetic.

Let each one decide how to react when something like this (others call it "accident") will happen. Let's just keep in mind that our statements will not offend/embarrass/hurt/damage people, including those we admire. Maybe it will help if we ask ourselves this question before we post or make any comments here : "If River and/or Megan will be reading my comment, will they be happy with it?"

This is just my humble opinion. I still love you all! 

238,796 :heart:

• Like 17

On 4/26/2016 at 8:32 PM, junerain7 said:

I'll be threading on sensitive territory with this so I am appealing for more tolerance. I don't mean to intentionally offend anyone. I was guilty of this too but after realizing it, I resolved not to make the same statement again. So, here goes...

Hide contents

I presume that the BFFs will agree with me that River is a virile man. Sometimes physiological manifestations will be noticed down there, which are too blatant to be ignored. 

I have several male friends who have had such physiological responses and they say it is beyond their control. Causes are not sexually-related all the time and there are certain times when they also don't know the reason. Sometimes it can be due to excitement like during a physical activity like sports, nervousness, fear and cold weather. Some male friends also joked that this natural reaction can be likened to when females get nipple bumps (thanks to pads, those can be hidden). It is also embarrassing to them especially when it will happen in public for everyone to see. They will greatly appreciate it if others will just turn a blind eye and don't make fun of it. Early on, I found it either funny or offensive. When I heard their story and learned, in time, to associate those happenings with the situation, I learned to understand and to be more symphatetic. 

Let each one decide how to react when something like this (others call it "accident") will happen. Let's just keep in mind that our statements will not offend/embarrass/hurt/damage people, including those we admire. Maybe it will help if we ask ourselves this question before we post or make any comments here : "If River and/or Megan will be reading my comment, will they be happy with it?"

This is just my humble opinion. I still love you all! 

238,796 :heart:

Well said ate @junerain7..:lol: 

Credit to from Siu Meng

http://event.setn.com/fun/tvcouple

238,891 :wub:

To the best team! I miss Bromance, I miss ChuYan...

• Like 9

1 hour ago, junerain7 said:

Sometimes physiological manifestations will be noticed down there, which are too blatant to be ignored. 

you didn't write anything offensive, my dear. we have to consider his standing position..if you notice he was leaning a little backward because he was raising his arms and we must also consider the texture of the jeans he's wearing.

1 hour ago, junerain7 said:

Let's just keep in mind that our statements will not offend/embarrass/hurt/damage people, including those we admire. Maybe it will help if we ask ourselves this question before we post or make any comments here : "If River and/or Megan will be reading my comment, will they be happy with it?"

and this is called consideration, which you stated very well.

we must always remember that this is a decent forum. let's keep away from insinuations that other shippers might find offensive because some are really quite sensitive. @junerain7, a toast to you!

• Like 13

If you guys don't mention, actually I didn't even notice that part. I only focus on his Saitama's cosplay outfit! :lol:  Looks like our all of us have different focus point eh but out of respect to the artist, I hope you guys will discuss this type of interest privately among yourself ;) *peace*

241300 :wub:

• Like 9

@niq8803 and @Sheila Marie Green than you so much for clarifying! I nearly had a heart attack this morning upon seeing that video. But after you clarified, I noticed three additional things that make it clear that this has no effect or relevance to our RM

1. River's hair is much longer and styled differently. even the colour is different. Going by his Weibo posts, it looks more like his hair in August 2015, before Bromance even began to film

2. The video is trying to say that the girl in the black shirt is River's gf but the footage at the restaurant shows him sitting next to the girl in the white shirt. Given that they were in a group, that means that the girl in the black shirt would be sitting next to the other guy not River. I don't think there's any boyfriend who lets his gf sit next to another guy on a date xD

3. The video tries to argue that the girl in the black shirt went home with River or something, but there are no pictures of them getting into the same cab, so that's just speculation. And given that they weren't even sitting together, even if they did get into the same car, it's probably a company vehicle because there's a manager/driver there holding an umbrella as well. 

That's my analysis for why this video doesn't matter. Like Sheila said, it's just the past, and it doesn't even appear to be a romantic past xD

@junerain7 Thank you so much for pointing that out to us. I honestly didn't even think that could be a thing for men just like for women! You're absolutely right!

• Like 9

23 minutes ago, niq8803 said:

If you guys don't mention, actually I didn't even notice that part. I only focus on his Saitama's cosplay outfit! :lol:  Looks like our all of us have different focus point eh but out of respect to the artist, I hope you guys will discuss this type of interest privately among yourself ;) *peace*

241300 :wub:

i did whispered it to my friend over there nothing came out in the forum ..haha..the innocent response to the unknown blown away..oh well lets move on! and lets look for megan lai! where the heck is she?! i miss her already! as if we see each often like baron..ooppsss! i slip..lolz hahaha.. aiigooOoo..

• Like 7

1 hour ago, hyukjaeismine said:

@niq8803 and @Sheila Marie Green than you so much for clarifying! I nearly had a heart attack this morning upon seeing that video. But after you clarified, I noticed three additional things that make it clear that this has no effect or relevance to our RM

1. River's hair is much longer and styled differently. even the colour is different. Going by his Weibo posts, it looks more like his hair in August 2015, before Bromance even began to film

2. The video is trying to say that the girl in the black shirt is River's gf but the footage at the restaurant shows him sitting next to the girl in the white shirt. Given that they were in a group, that means that the girl in the black shirt would be sitting next to the other guy not River. I don't think there's any boyfriend who lets his gf sit next to another guy on a date xD

3. The video tries to argue that the girl in the black shirt went home with River or something, but there are no pictures of them getting into the same cab, so that's just speculation. And given that they weren't even sitting together, even if they did get into the same car, it's probably a company vehicle because there's a manager/driver there holding an umbrella as well. 

That's my analysis for why this video doesn't matter. Like Sheila said, it's just the past, and it doesn't even appear to be a romantic past xD

@junerain7 Thank you so much for pointing that out to us. I honestly didn't even think that could be a thing for men just like for women! You're absolutely right!

Very well said hyukjaeismine! Its Really give me a haerT attack too. At least our friends here will eased their mind and heart. Keep on believing and trust them!!!!

• Like 4

8 hours ago, niq8803 said:

Thank you @niq8803 :wub: , @hyukjaeismine for your sleuth-like logic :D, @Sheila Marie Green @Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruVand all the BFFs still in Bromanceland....thank you.

Btw @junerain7 @Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV and other BFFs, don't get too excited about seeing Baron's ..., he was not turned on (especially not with that woman. With Megan maybe, during all those months of filming, in reality only the two of them will know because they filmed so many scenes in close proximity in Bromance...and who knows what other occasions - especially when there was the infamous caught-in-action-5-sec nuzzling during Kuang Chao's wedding, and filmed by Nana!) ...Anyway, I digress. I brought this up because most of the time, if guys wear sweatpants, depending on how thick or thin the material, it will show the shape a little. And because his body was stretched with his arms up high, all the more the silhouette will show. And trust me, he wasn't turned on...(P.S. I am a married woman...)

ANYWAY, back to our ChuYan couple...still hopelessly in love with them even though the drama has ended and life has gotten real busy. But I do try to pop by in all the threads. It's always a pickmeupper when I need to destress. Thank you once again for all the active BFFs, thanks for all the Gei Yu :wub:

• Like 12