[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

On 12/26/2015 at 9:28 AM, dawnx said:

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE VID!

Don't expect a good video, this is just me falling down the rabbit hole of the Megan/Baron ship.

I thought vidding would be therapeutic, bwahaha how wrong I was. Now I'm even worse XD

Omg Dawn I really enjoy your videos for some reason ahaha i think its because you pick good fitting music for these two couples aha youre rlly good at making them hehe

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/27/2015 at 6:26 AM, kiraning said:

I personally think (and this is only my guess) that they are just really good friends with what the Chinese call '暧昧', which directly translated means 'ambiguity'. Like when you look at 2 friends and yoy think, "Ehm, is there something going on between you two?" That kind of undefined slight romantic tension. 

i'm creeping reading the posts here. so ignore all the notifications of likes from me. anyway talking about ambiguity, i definitely agree with you. somehow that ambiguity that makes us want to see more of them. like what's the meaning of those stares? are those just merely for works? are those real? the way i see it baron is definitely overstepping the border already. he's so obsessed.

sharing one song from rainie yang - ai mei (ambiguity). this song is so famous for all the ambigous couple out there. 

:wub: feels like you guys are my real siblings! good to see same faces. hehe. 

thanks for starting the thread @akinahana89 <3

On 1/14/2016 at 8:41 AM, littlesame said:

Agree completely on if he's in a serious relationship other than her, for what we know of him, River wouldn't display such physically intimate gestures with her or any other female costars, not even for fan service.  That's actually disrespectful to the girl he's "strengthening the relationship" with.  For Megan, knowing how discipline and well behave she normally is on set, we wouldn't be seeing the type of BTS we are super enjoying now.  In short, sit back and enjoy this CP eye-blinding experience.

yes. and he doesnt look like someone who would go overboard for fanservice. 

6 hours ago, Maria Cortez said:

IT SAYS NO THIRD PARTY ALLOWED...HAHAHA...

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!!!

i'm curious where are you getting these GREAT photos? and what is the event they attended? sorry if i ask so many questions, thank you thank you thank you :)

Hi guys! I'm new to this forum. I've been reading and following every updates you guys share! Thank you for sharing all those videos of DuPi couple! I love watching this two interact sooo much:wub:

Also just want to share a youtube video i found. Its a preview of ep 14 with eng sub (Credits to koana pino for the video and translation)

Heres the link!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EJg-P5uK1TA

Hope you guys like it! 

@kiraning spent about an hour reading all 3 parts of your manifesto and i swear im tearing up. i'm drowning in baron-megan feels right now. thanks for writing such wonderful articles! especially from BoY days. since i didnt watch it yet, it helps me a lot and gave me some ideas on how their relationship from before. 2010-2015, after 5 years they reunited. if this isnt fate, i dont know what is. 

Thank you soo much for the beautiful comments on my video, they all made me grin like a fool. :wub:

@miralocco, I totally agree with you. @kiraning's manifesto is a work of art.

And that part of the BTS that you screencapped makes me laugh everytime XD

Here is a new Chuyan video found on yt:

Guys guys guys.... Sunday we'll have the incredible episode with kisses and making out (?) on beds *_*, but there will be the BTS of it all too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know how they do it, but they keep going a step further everytime:

- we thought their kiss scene (in episode 11, for the bet) was the best thing ever

- then Baron kissed Megan's ear and we all died, thinking it couldn't get any better

- the week after that, the bike scene happened XDD More ear kissing! So much snuggling! Megan mentioning car sex!! everything was crazy

- then of course the carriage kiss! an actual make out! Baron being shy! MORE AND MORE KISSING! and NewShowBiz releasing 5 videos for Bromance in one day!!! That was it, nothing could top that

- WRONG! They topped it easily!! Then came the nose biting, with Baron being between Megan's legs(I'm not making this up!!)  XDDD

we got them hugging, Megan pretending to lick Baron's hand, and of course Baron pretending to kiss Megan (as usual), and them sharing a shrimp and being all adorable together.

I'm not saying we're lucky, but seriously we're very lucky XDD

I don't know how we'll cope with whatever BTS they'll show us for the new episode... I'm not ready, and at the time so so so ready!! ;)

:D

@dawnx totally agree with you..oh boy this two makes us crazy.. whats gonna happen to us after this? immortal perhaps coz we died and resurrected many times.:D i wish for more intimate scenes wahhhhhh i bet if that happens baron really needs alcohol..gosh just thinking about that makes me blush..:blush:                                                                                                                                                            i love all your videos..sending virtual hug :heart:          

3 hours ago, dawnx said:

I don't know how they do it, but they keep going a step further everytime:

- we thought their kiss scene (in episode 11, for the bet) was the best thing ever

- then Baron kissed Megan's ear and we all died, thinking it couldn't get any better

- the week after that, the bike scene happened XDD More ear kissing! So much snuggling! Megan mentioning car sex!! everything was crazy

- then of course the carriage kiss! an actual make out! Baron being shy! MORE AND MORE KISSING! and NewShowBiz releasing 5 videos for Bromance in one day!!! That was it, nothing could top that

- WRONG! They topped it easily!! Then came the nose biting, with Baron being between Megan's legs(I'm not making this up!!)  XDDD

we got them hugging, Megan pretending to lick Baron's hand, and of course Baron pretending to kiss Megan (as usual), and them sharing a shrimp and being all adorable together.

I'm not saying we're lucky, but seriously we're very lucky XDD

I don't know how we'll cope with whatever BTS they'll show us for the new episode... I'm not ready, and at the time so so so ready!! ;)

:D

You point it out Dawnx, the BTS keeps suprising us every passing week 

OMG can't image what will it bring in the last ep XD~ 

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

hahaha lets get a lil cozier heheheh :D 

sorry for being absent but i was without a computer :( for almost 2 weeks!!!

Heyyy welcome back <3 <3

You have a lot to catch up on <3 The new episodes and BTS are pure amazingness.

Chuyan is killing it!

If you have any questions on things you might have missed, don't hesitate to ask :heart:

2 minutes ago, tsuki_chan said:

You point it out Dawnx, the BTS keeps suprising us every passing week 

OMG can't image what will it bring in the last ep XD~

I... I'm trying to imagine it *________*

Well, we'll definitely need @scr0ll to come over there and direct the scenes, because even though the current director is good, I don't think he's going to go the distance on this one.

We need more pervy people in charge.

Well, just let Baron and Megan direct it. They're pervy enough actually, muahaha 8D

Ok just share this article that did a special about Megan with the popularity of Bromance...that she is an all rounder artiste. It is an eye opener :w00t: she is very talented....

http://www.etidol.com/article.php?uid=4740

even if you don't read Chinese, it's ok, you can see the CFs and MVs she had done...I especially love her in the rockstar like MV :wub:

Archived