[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

@Maria Cortez "Baby, are you alright"

@Tyrea He hasn't done any bad thing, he just dated around that's all (sorry, i don't have the dating list) and why not when you're young and handsome, that's part of life experience.

@dawnx hey girl, i saw a Bii fan (Ruby?) shared your video and she noted the video was a bit oppressive... which one was it? I'm going to stay away from it haha

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, littlesame said:

@Maria Cortez "Baby, are you alright" OH...IS THAT WHAT IT MEANS...THANK YOU SO MUCH @littlesame...YOU ARE A LIFE SAVER...CANT BREATHE SEEING THIS LOVEY DOVEY COUPLE...

@Tyrea He hasn't done any bad thing, he just dated around that's all (sorry, i don't have the dating list) and why not when you're young and handsome, that's part of life experience.

@dawnx hey girl, i saw a Bii fan (Ruby?) shared your video and she noted the video was a bit oppressive... which one was it? I'm going to stay away from it haha

16 minutes ago, littlesame said:

@Maria Cortez "Baby, are you alright"

ahh, I thought it was more, like stories about cheating like roy qiu and similar. Thanks for clarifying. Btw there's another thing I'm curious about, is it true that he used to be reclusive? 

I don't remember seeing an oppressive video by dawnx? This last one here is a bit...well baron in his "disgusting" glory :lol:

As some of you may know, today (Asia time zone) is The big day for Johnny Yang and Beatrice Fang, the wedding.

It's been confirmed Bromance cast will attend their wedding and Wow News will be broadcasting the ceremony LIVE, it starts at 5:30PM (PST 1:30AM)

Ok, I'm ready to look like a panda, a cute panda just for River and Megan, fingers crossed they will show up as a pair :heart:

FYI, the LIVE streaming will first broadcast Melvin Sia and Joanne Tzeng Fossil Watch event at 1PM. I sincerely pray our glorious CP goddess will bless our River and Megan the same opportunity to be pair up in a year long Watson's or similar collaboration, just like ChiaoJen, so we can see them work together every 1-2 months and lots of lovely commercials and mag covers, oh yeah baby \m/

I'm rewatching Men's Talk Ep 13...so they were rehearsing the lines and this part they have to say them together...their timing was perfect compared to Guangchao & Zhihan but the 3rd time, Dupi's timing was a little off and once they got it right, Baron swoop in for a face hug???!!! A reward peck????!!!!

It definitely wasn't part of the script and he need not grab Megan's face with both hands to look like he was about to kiss her.... Why Baron why do you have such physical touches for Megan....sigh...there are always questions in my delulu mind...

*i have a picture but can't seem to post it...it's around 8.04 that this happened.

2 hours ago, jbying7 said:

I'm rewatching Men's Talk Ep 13...so they were rehearsing the lines and this part they have to say them together...their timing was perfect compared to Guangchao & Zhihan but the 3rd time, Dupi's timing was a little off and once they got it right, Baron swoop in for a face hug???!!! A reward peck????!!!!

Yea it was probably a reward peck. You know, TO REWARD HIMSELF. LOLOLOLOLOL!

I'm watching the live streaming of the wedding now. LOL-ing so hard because every other comment says "ChuYan". Gosh it isn't their wedding but so many people are watching just to see them. 

26 minutes ago, kiraning said:

Yea it was probably a reward peck. You know, TO REWARD HIMSELF. LOLOLOLOLOL!

I'm watching the live streaming of the wedding now. LOL-ing so hard because every other comment says "ChuYan". Gosh it isn't their wedding but so many people are watching just to see them. 

oh i was wondering who chu yan was OMG hahaha thought the translator was wrong YAY

VAQiZuB.jpg

Necklaces, the one he's wearing is the gift to YN (per TW fan) and "The Hand" on her shoulder, ok, I have a goofy smile now. Knowing these two not wanting to steal the spotlight considering the whole 2+ hours of live streaming, I kept hearing photographers murmuring about them coming so I'm sure they want to avoid it. Hey at least River is willing to share this precious photo :)

I guess one of the guests also posted on the streaming chat confirming they are sitting together (when photographer said they aren't allowed inside) and that they look adorable together, gosh don't I wish I was a fly on the wall... boy, I now really want to befriend Mandy, the way Megan behaved while glued to Mandy makes me wonder what does she know...Alright gotta catch some 4am zzz

Miss Chau, please give a bit of space. 

21 hours ago, littlesame said:

I think it was the  浮生未歇 video (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHKMWP8hbfjsmEuXmvo8iPg/videos). She probably meant that the song was sad, but since I didn't follow the lyrics, it had a happy ending :D But I remember she was really confused that I didn't follow the lyrics. Mabe that's what she meant by "oppressive".... I have no idea really XDD

The Chuyan parts of the videos taken by Mandy and Katie were awesome (such bad quality for the video though T__T). Katie is our MVP of the day, since she captured their sweet moments XD

Edited with download links, since Katie seems to have taken down her video (too much Chuyan in one video? She was considerate of our hearts :D )

http://rg.to/file/60fa453967fd68ff83679631d42edf38/mandy's_video_megan_baron.mp4.html

http://rapidgator.net/file/e73acc580514e38605eae957eedab1d6/katie's_video_baron_megan.mp4.html

1 hour ago, dawnx said:

I think it was the  浮生未歇 video (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHKMWP8hbfjsmEuXmvo8iPg/videos). She probably meant that the song was sad, but since I didn't follow the lyrics, it had a happy ending :D But I remember she was really confused that I didn't follow the lyrics. Mabe that's what she meant by "oppressive".... I have no idea really XDD

The Chuyan parts of the videos taken by Mandy and Katie were awesome (such bad quality for the video though T__T). Katie is our MVP of the day, since she captured their sweet moments XD

Edited with download links, since Katie seems to have taken down her video (too much Chuyan in one video? She was considerate of our hearts :D )

http://rg.to/file/60fa453967fd68ff83679631d42edf38/mandy's_video_megan_baron.mp4.html

http://rapidgator.net/file/e73acc580514e38605eae957eedab1d6/katie's_video_baron_megan.mp4.html

Thank you so much...you are precious  :wub:    I do have difficulty downloading the MP4 files...I will try again later. 

1 hour ago, dawnx said:

good job! haha i was watching it one minute and next she deleted it.  Sorry Katie, too late, we already got a taste of the sweetness of CY even their CP name 楚妍sounds like a poem :)

love their seats got switched haha... things behind the scenes just got better.

Archived