[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't stop smiling while watching Queen Megan interacting with Emperor Nuo. I love both sides of her! :wub: What trouble has Megan gotten herself into? Since fans are loving Emperor Nuo, Queen Megan thinks that she is less wanted. Emperor Nuo is fiction but Queen Megan is for real. Of course, we prefer the real Megan who is a perfect whole, an interesting amalgam of male and female beauty combined in a rare package. I feel that this is her inner struggle, maybe also the same reason why she sometimes become extra sensitive that she's fading out behind the shadow of Yanou. She needs someone to constantly assure her that she is loved as a woman. Of course, in our minds, it should be River who can give her that assurance. It takes a strong man to tame a strong woman. River and Megan complement each other that's why they are perfect together.

Hmmmnnn... I'm loving all the ambiguous answers and hints. They are keeping us on our toes and adding more to our excitement. It's an open secret indeed and like most BFFs I can wait patiently until the time that they will admit to it, without us guessing anymore. One thing is clear to me for now, girl Megan is inlove and she's crazily in love with a man of substance. (We know who he is!) But since she's not the type of girl who has a loose tongue, let's be content in reading between the lines and analyzing her actions. Or, the other option is, let's wait for the man to enlighten us more as it seems that he'll be the spokesperson for them on this matter. Seeing him wear the Dupi shirt more than once already speaks volumes. What more can we ask for now? Whatever is lacking, supply it with your imagination. Maybe with that, we can all be writing fiction about them. 

Welcome to all the new BFFs and those who have returned to join us here again. :)

@tanuscha I super love the videos you've been sharing. 

Hi BFFs, when there's a will there's a way! I can never seem to stay away from here for too long, thankful to @Sheila Marie Green for posting for me last time! And to the BFFs who have returned, welcome back, missed you girls! :D

Here's the rough translation Megan vs yaNuo Q/A. Enjoy!

Megan + YaNuo: Hi, I am Megan Lai. I am also Megan Lai.

Q (Ya Nuo): What personality strength and weakness can you admit that you have?

A (Megan): I think that my my strength is impulsiveness. But my weakness is also that I’m impulsiveness

Q: Do you think that you can be friends with a guy after you two are no longer bf/gf?

A: The generous side of me thinks that you can be friends with your ex, but the real me will say: “Just don’t be friends!”

Q: When was the last time you were in a relationship with someone?

A: (The question) is not testable – No comment

Q: What part of a relationship can you endure the most and not endure at all?

A: I can endure being crazy in love with each other. I can’t endure not having love

Q: What type of guy can you not resist?

A: I like guys that have substance in what they say and do

Q: What type of guys will cause you to respectfully keep your distance from them?

A: Guys that do not have substance.

Q: What kind of cartoon/anime character would you be?

A: Ranma (from the anime Ranma ½)

YN added: Because after you get splashed by water you become me.

(in Ranma ½, there’s a cursed spring which causes anyone to change form into whatever/whoever drowned there previously, and can only be reversed back to original when splashed with cold water)

Q: What superpower do you want the most?

A: It would be the best if I could foresee the future

Q: If a genie lamp existed in this world, what wishes would you want?

A: First, I would wish for my own happiness. Second, I would want everyone around me to be happy. And thirdly, I would wish for three more wishes.

Q: If today was doomsday what would you do?

A: I would try to stop doomsday from happening today

Q: Would you rather love someone or be loved by someone?

A: Love someone

Q: When in love, are you the active one or the passive one?

A: Passive

YN: If it were me, I’d be active

Q: When you are angry, what kind of reaction will you have?

A: I won’t say anything, but in my heart I will silently wish you well.

Q: What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you?

A: This story is a bit long. One time I was at a restaurant having dinner and I heard someone at an adjacent table say: “Omg! It’s my favourite artist!” I felt very happy in my heart, but I silently told myself “I don’t ‘have make up on today, it’s not a good idea to take photos or sign autographs. But it would be okay if I had to sign autographs.” So as soon as I left, I thought that I would be asked by them to take pictures or autographs. But it turned out that the dessert special of the day at the restaurant was barley (Barley and artist in the entertainment industry are homophones, similar sounding Chinese characters but different words)

Q: What was the most craziest thing that you’ve done?

A: The craziest thing should have been that time when the premiere of More than Words musical was coming up, but the week before I still left the country to go to Vienna for my coffee master certification. Is that crazy enough?

3 hours ago, littlesame said:

River's update

His stitches have have been removed, because it's a autologous transplant process, neurovascular needs to regenerate before starting PT which will be a long process. Fight on River!

I am glad to hear this news. Out of curiosity, which graft he received for this surgery?

Hi BFFs~

I've been lurking around but not posting :P Should be translating RTW ep 4 & 5 but been caught up with other commitments. Glad to see everyone still sailing our RM ship and sharing their news.

Here's my gei-yu after so long :)

As shared by @AnnaSan,credits to Showbiz 

Title: Sheep (yang meh meh aka Megan’s nickname) wants to Fighting (cheer on) together with you~~~

Monday, everyone says Monday is “Blue Monday” so I want to cheer everyone on.

Caption: Countdown to surprise

All of you should be looking forward to Tuesday right?

As shared by @katifly1, credits to Showbiz 

Title: Megan’s Tuesday date with you

After watching Monday, you should be highly anticipating Tuesday right? Don’t be foolish, only Monday is “Blue Monday”, Tuesday – have to wear your jacket [caption: Tuesday have to wear jacket]

arrow caption: (Older) sister is domineering

Megan & caption: See you tomorrow

Hi there^^ ~ Newshowbiz just shared

Indirect kisss!!! though it's not new to our beloved couple, but still need to shout out how naturally they shared the cup.

And,not forget to mention that he made her drink the cup IN HIS HAND without letting her hold this!!

Our Co-Caps aka fairy godmothers shared the above FM clip to celebrate their followers reaching 10K, but their short message was very moving so I'd like to share it here.

When we made our first WB post, we selfishly dedicated the post to River. On this day, as we passed the 10K follower mark, we like to again, selfishly dedicate this important moment to River again. Except this time, River is in recovery so we like to lend the love & support from you all in wishing River a speedy recovery; remember we're here waiting for your return to Geiyu 給予.  

About the video, what's wonderful to see if how whiny Megan can be when she's with him, her girly whine was on automation when the fans requested River to finish all 4 cups of fresh squeezed lemon juice with a pinch of chili pepper, she immediately rejected fans' suggestions, kept saying no, no, no in her cute whiny voice. How dare you girls torture my man? :D Then he happily gave away her drinking habit, she often drink these juices or drink with "healthy, natural ingredients" which to Mr. Chen, tastes funny, but he sure knows Megan's life style very well. One sip will soon become her rescue-to-my-man slogan, where she used it when he had the drinking competition with the co-caps, she lowered the punishment from one bowl to a mere one sip, all for her man :P 

I'm smiling like I just won the lottery on this wet Wednesday morning on my side of the globe.  :D

People don't drink in the same cup with others unless they are family, lovers or very close friends. It's a taboo in most countries and likewise unhygienic. 

River and Megan drinking from the same cup looks so natural. Just confirmed something in my delulu mind. Yeah! :phew: Thanks for activating it again @santakle and @littlesame.

So it's lemon juice with a pinch of chili pepper? It's good for burning fat. It does not taste bad but it depends on your taste preference. Megan has a great healthy lifestyle. River should learn from her. Well, I guess we all should. Hehehe...

Wow, achieving 10k followers is a feat! :w00t: So many fans out there are hungry for River news. 

Have you cast your votes? http://www.beauty321.com/2016beautypro/mobile/boys.asp.  

I just did! River now has 17,432 votes. He's being followed by Marcus with 11,298 votes. Jia you! :)

Archived