[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

@amyam01220 thanks for sharing Megan's Avila BTS! I miss her much and our chief captain. 

I envy the BFFs who can marathon Bromance. I'm presently in the Land of the Rising Sun. I can't view Bromance. It's not available in this region. 

Hmmmnnnn... I feel that we will soon be hearing news that we have been hoping for since we started this thread. Patience...patience...patience ;)

I'm excited already. 

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/21/2016 at 9:48 PM, AnnaSan said:

i think that we will hear some good news soon :rolleyes: too much goodies for my poor heart :tears::wub:

thank you to the RM guards :):heart: keep supporting them :heart:

@ ShowBiz_Set

【小記者的工作日常】學習篇~這個觀念雖然已根深地固,但是不管截圖截幾百遍,看幾百遍~我們還是學不太會,包括看似最簡單的告白,總擔心結果如何如何而遲遲不敢開口,目前有這困擾的妳,再次存下這三張吧!多看幾次應該勇氣倍增,共勉之

Not sure if this has been translated, but so sorry, can anyone translate this.. thank you in advance!

1 hour ago, happycc said:

Not sure if this has been translated, but so sorry, can anyone translate this.. thank you in advance!

@ ShowBiz_Set 

【小記者的工作日常】學習篇~這個觀念雖然已根深地固,但是不管截圖截幾百遍,看幾百遍~我們還是學不太會,包括看似最簡單的告白,總擔心結果如何如何而遲遲不敢開口,目前有這困擾的妳,再次存下這三張吧!多看幾次應該勇氣倍增,共勉之

Rough translation:

Although this concept has already been deeply rooted, regardless of whether the screenshots are filmed 100 times or viewed 100 times, we still have yet to learn what seems to be the most simple of confessions. Worrying about the outcome until slowly slowly we dont even hav the courage to say it anymore. If you are currently troubled by this then refer to these three (screenshots). After seeing it a few more times, your courage will increase. Encourage each other!

Caption 1: Sympathy with feelings of shame
Caption 2: There's no such thing!
Caption 3: Don't want it! Throw it away!

Thanks for sharing all these photos and videos from Megan's Lancaster Paris store event yesterday @Sheila Marie Green @katifly1

The part with Megan and the little girl was literally sweetness overload :wub: Simply too adorable ^^ Can't help it but share with BFFs :D

Someone in the audience asks if she can receive flowers and that's when she spots the little girl in the audience. Rough translation, here it goes:

Megan: The little girl wants to give me flowers right? Am I allowed to receive flowers? (Asking the crew and he nods his head) Because you're a little kid, so you're an exception.
Megan: Why do you have this t-shirt, let me take a look. What's your name?
Girl: replies
Megan: Do you like Lancaster?
Girl: shy
Megan: She says that she likes it, her aura/sense tells me that she likes it. Whaa, are these flowers that you bought today?
Girl: Yes
Megan: Do you like me?
Girl: Yes
Megan: I like you a lot too. Where is your mommy? Do you want to go home with me?
Girl: smiles shyly, shakes her head no
Megan: You don't want to? It's the first time I got rejected by a little girl, that doesn't want to come home with me..
If you don't let go how will I accept these flowers
Mom (I'm assuming?) Can you ask her what she wants to ask?
Megan: What do you want to say?
Mom: She practiced for a long time at home
Girl: Lai ya yen, you are very pretty
Megan: Thank you, why don't you want to go home with me then?
Girl: shy
Megan: You have to promise me that you will listen to your mommy okay?
Girl: nods slightly
Megan: Eh, okay. She promised me. Will listen to mommy and also study hard is that okay?
Girl: nods
Megan: So can you come home with me? Okay you can go back to mom now, can I take these flowers, I can? Thank you.  Next time don't spend money buying flowers for me, I can feel your kind regards already

:blush:

Thanks for sharing all these photos and videos from Megan's Lancaster Paris store event yesterday @Sheila Marie Green @katifly1

.  Thank you Amyam01220  and thank you too so much for translating some of my request and all the trans. here in this forum....With out you and some of the member here who could translate all the chinese characters and mandarin words in video...we couldn't understand a word a bit .....Again thank you very much and to you Katifly1  thanks for all the goodies you shared in this forum.....your doing a good job!!! I'm happy for you!!:blush:xPwzmDYa3W4.jpgZGtsp_vA098.jpg

Archived