[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just finish watching the whole ep of Bromance last week :grin:and I accidentally stumble n this page....OMG:lol: I'm so happy that this page r translating some vids in YT...I read all the convos and write-ups b4 jumping in...sorry it's my first time to write in here and please understand my grammar coz English is not my first language..hope to b friends with you all...thanks:heart:

OMG. Can only share this much right now because I'm running over to meet our co-captains now~

Short excerpt - Megan asked each performer to give their love declaration and she wanted to skipped herself in the end, but the male lead 蕭閎仁Hsiao Hong Ren laughed and commented, real time karma, you reap what you sow,she needs to do it because the fans want to hear it. First, like her old self *roll eyes* she said they are running behind so let's not drag it out, then when audience made a come-on sigh she said those she loved dearly were all present last night and her parents will attended tomorrow's. So we shouted, there's someone else. Upon hearing this, she said, oh you guys better not. Better not what? ;) Shout out his name? Then HHR said yeah, ok you guys stay put (to the audience), turned to her and said well, if you said so then we need to narrow it down to the specific, just a little bit, a little more (while gently nodding to her with a knowing smile)." She shyly looked down and he helped loosen the pressure by commenting about they'll stay on the stage and curtain coming down, then looked back at her. She gave a I-give-up sigh, shyly squeezed her shoulder to replied, I also wish I have someone to declare my love and the crowd went crazy. Fans wanted her to just say it and HHR replied, don't worry, being afraid is more than enough (referring to Megan's shy demeanor and hopping around the subject), and finally Megan said they already went overtime and to not delay it further.

Ahhh so happy this happened, her expression and how he questioned her, the I-know-what's-going-on look; priceless. I'll share what I can when I return to the States, have to cut out all my screaming and etc :D 

27 minutes ago, littlesame said:

OMG. Can only share this much right now because I'm running over to meet our co-captains now~

Short excerpt - Megan asked each performer to give their love declaration and she wanted to skipped herself in the end, but the male lead 蕭閎仁Hsiao Hong Ren said she needs to do it because the fans want to hear it, so she said those she loved dearly all were present from last night and her parents will attended tomorrow's. Then he said "yeah well, if you said so then we need to narrow it down to more specific, that one person, and I'm sure the fans know who so..." and the crowd went crazy, including myself, of course. She was shy and tried to circle around it, then said she also wanted to hear the love declaration for her and all went crazy again, but because they went overtime so it didn't get dragged on.

Ahhh so happy this happened, her expression and how he questioned her, the I-know-what's-going-on look; priceless. I'll share what I can when I return to the States, have to cut out all my screaming and etc :D 

You are the best :wub::wub: much kisses and hugs for you :blush:

OMG! :w00t: :wub::D

2 hours ago, littlesame said:... so she said those she loved dearly all were present from last night and her parents will attended tomorrow's. Then he said "yeah well, if you said so then we need to narrow it down to more specific, that one person, and I'm sure the fans know who so..." and the crowd went crazy, including myself, of course. She was shy and tried to circle around it, then said she also wanted to hear the love declaration for her and all went crazy again, but because they went overtime so it didn't get dragged on.

I am actually screaming right now. Gosh, I'm so excited!!! Please, super please, I hope you get a good video when that will happen and to share it here. I am jubilant already just imagining how it will happen. 

I'll be waiting here patiently to hear your story about what happened today. This is a shipper's dream come true. My first time to crazily follow a couple who are not even my countrymen and I am tickled pink that I was not wrong about following them. This is a romance story for the books. Gee, I'm so inspired. I think I can write another fan fic now. :D

BFFs thanks for all the sharing. @amyam01220 when I saw her wearing those birthday shoes again, my shipper's heart was really moved. It was like she was taking him along with her. And she looked so happy and content in her pictures. The nervousness had somehow gone away. Well, it helps that someone is lending her support and making her more confident. It's actually my first time seeing a prominent actress getting down to the ground to accommodate and pose for a picture with the fans. This makes me admire her more. She is so sweet and appreciative of her fans. I love you Megan! :heart:

@xnavi Saavedra welcome to our thread! You are just in time for a big celebration. Don't worry about grammar. Your English is good. We're all friends here and you are our newest BFF. :)

On 6/10/2016 at 9:23 PM, junerain7 said:

I'll be waiting here patiently to hear your story about what happened today. This is a shipper's dream come true. My first time to crazily follow a couple who are not even my countrymen and I am tickled pink that I was not wrong about following them. This is a romance story for the books. Gee, I'm so inspired. I think I can write another fan fic now. :D

@junerain7 Yes, yes! I will be waiting for your new fan fic....Jiayo!:wub:

Credit to Rui Qi

Maybe one of you posted this before and I think some of you had seen this video... I just wanted to share this MV to all of you guys who miss RM at this very moment. This is one of my favorites....:wub:

I have here an inspiring quote to share with you all by Ann Landers:

Love is friendship that has caught fire.

It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving.

It is loyalty through good and bad times.

It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.

Enjoy and Have a good night everyone..... :wub:

2 hours ago, xnavi Saavedra said:

@littlesameexcited 2hear more about ur story..

Welcome~

I've updated the closing curtain conversation in the previous post.

I saw our co-captains!!! I was able to chat shortly with short hair En, she's really cute and I gave her and Chi, thank you cards on behalf of the RM Team Int'l; will share more later~

Archived