akinahana89

1 hour ago, winterbubbletea said:
Title: Seeing Double Trouble
Author: WinterBubbleTea
Drama: Bromance Taiwan
Rating: R
Genre: Romance
Pairing: Pi Ya Nuo/Du Zi Feng
Summary:   Being a wife to a leader of amusement park didn't mean there weren't strange mishaps that occur in their small knitted family.
Chapter 1 Tangle Away

I put my comment in your blog.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Title: Seeing Double Trouble
Rating: R
Genre: Romance
Requested By May Lim
Pairing: Pi Ya Nuo/Du Zi Feng, Wei Qing Yang/Yang Na Na
Summary:   Being a wife to a leader of amusement park didn't mean there weren't strange mishaps that occur in their small knitted family.

Chapter 2 Taser Inside Plastic Pistols Who Knew?

Drama: Bromance
Pairing: Du Zi Feng/Pi Ya Nuo
Summary: List of what Ya Nuo has to consider to make her husband happy.

Guest comicsuki
18 hours ago, junerain7 said:

@miralocco thanks for helping out. 

I have several questions and comments:

1. How many times can we vote per day or the whole poll period?

2. Can we vote for more than one gentleman?

3. If RM took 4 spots and we can only vote one, wouldn't that be a disadvantage as our votes will be split to 4? We should be one vote on this to get the top spot. 

4. What is their criteria for ideal gentleman? My definition of gentleman is masculine, why is Megan included? Even as Pi Yanou, she was still a she. Actually, I pressed Megan's name first but on hindsight, I realized that an ideal gentleman should be a man. Megan has returned to being a total girl now. 

5. Until when is the voting period?

1.one FB account one vote, you can change your vote before the deadline.

2. only one choice.

3. yes, you are right.

4. I don't know, maybe they want to open for the  audience.
this event is held by vidol FB and GQ magazine, and this is the first step for choosing gentlemen, they will have second step for voting like FHM.

5.6/3 15:00 ~ 6/8 18:00 tw Time

cr. AVILAS

3003-01n.jpg?v0604

3003-16n.jpg?v0604

Hello! I'm back! It's been a long time. 2 months, actually, since I checked up here. I was just too busy and got into other fandoms and needed a break from translations.

But I feel like getting back into the forum, especially since I recently heard that Baron/ River was injured :o I'm still catching up on this thread and hope he's ok! Though I did hear that he's pulled out from both his China projects. Also, sorry that I missed out on contributing to the birthday project, but it looked amazing. I'm looking forward to catching up on Taiwanese entertainment again - on Baron, Megan, Jasper and Puff! Will update my blog again when I'm sure that I have more time

1 hour ago, JenL said:

Hello! I'm back! It's been a long time. 2 months, actually, since I checked up here. I was just too busy and got into other fandoms and needed a break from translations.

But I feel like getting back into the forum, especially since I recently heard that Baron/ River was injured :o I'm still catching up on this thread and hope he's ok! Though I did hear that he's pulled out from both his China projects. Also, sorry that I missed out on contributing to the birthday project, but it looked amazing. I'm looking forward to catching up on Taiwanese entertainment again - on Baron, Megan, Jasper and Puff! Will update my blog again when I'm sure that I have more time

@JenL welcome back we missed you. Looking forward to your update. I always check your website and also @kiraning manifesto while you're both away.

17 hours ago, junerain7 said:

4. What is their criteria for ideal gentleman? My definition of gentleman is masculine, why is Megan included? Even as Pi Yanou, she was still a she. Actually, I pressed Megan's name first but on hindsight, I realized that an ideal gentleman should be a man. Megan has returned to being a total girl now. 

This is the criteria from the voting website Vidol/GQ website: http://gqgentleman2016.gq.com.tw

Who is the number #1 gentleman? We'll let you decide!

"Cast your vote on who you think is the most gentleman-like! Regardless of his taste/eye for someone/something, his attractiveness, his aesthetics, his expression and interactions with others, and enjoyment in life and sense of direction."

@littlesame Thanks for sharing the voting link with us, had no idea this was happening hehe. Too bad we can only vote once and for one of them:huh:

@comicsuki Thanks for explaining the details of the vote also~ 

@JenL Welcome back to our home, missed you!! Hope all is well :lol:

she is hilarious and i dont understand a word of what she says :wub: but still handsome and beautiful :rolleyes: how i miss her :sweatingbullets:

@ 老鷹音樂_EagleMusic

瞎~密~!!!!! 畢的歌可以聽到讓人長高、變瘦、結婚、生小孩!? 快來看看魅力無邊、創意無界的百變女神#‎賴雅妍#‬怎麼說 ‪#‎有哥們真好‬##‎IM_Bii_TO_THE_DOUBLE_i‬##‎二0一六_六_六正式發行# @Bii_畢書盡 x @megan賴雅妍 x @老鷹音樂_EagleMusic

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/ppWUNYfltb4/?bid=03&pid=2&resourceId=100819119_03_05_02

1 hour ago, AnnaSan said:

she is hilarious and i dont understand a word of what she says :wub: but still handsome and beautiful :rolleyes: how i miss her :sweatingbullets:

@ 老鷹音樂_EagleMusic

瞎~密~!!!!! 畢的歌可以聽到讓人長高、變瘦、結婚、生小孩!? 快來看看魅力無邊、創意無界的百變女神#‎賴雅妍#‬怎麼說 ‪#‎有哥們真好‬##‎IM_Bii_TO_THE_DOUBLE_i‬##‎二0一六_六_六正式發行# @Bii_畢書盡 x @megan賴雅妍 x @老鷹音樂_EagleMusic

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/ppWUNYfltb4/?bid=03&pid=2&resourceId=100819119_03_05_02

Mild Translation in that Video from my Liver in twitter..

She said the reason why we should listen to Bii's new CD..

3 main reasons that it's a must listen to Bii songs..

1. She grew up listening to his songs, watching idols shows, watching dramas, all with his songs in it.

2. It's through Bii song that she grew from a girl to a guy and back to a girl in that drama Bromance.

3. To go through life, growing up, growing tall, getting thin, to get married, having children .

Bromance OneShot Tales 
Author:
WinterBubbleTea
Chapter [1][2][4][6]
Rating: PG-R
Author Note: I am getting lazy so short tales will be place into this place. It will have all characters to pairings.

12615657_1693428337604227_82377220749213

Title: The Gamble of Love
Chapter 1
Pairing: Du Zi Feng/Pi Ya Nuo
Summary: An empire that was built he sits and watches the masses.

TB29I8TjFXXXXXwXXXXXXXXXXXX_%2521%252110Title: Feline Fancy
Rating: PG-13
Character: Pi Ya Nuo/Du Zi Feng
Summary:The visitation of Oscar the cat and how he ended up in this odd place.

Here's the translation to part 3 of RM's since March journey. This one was no doubt my favourite out of the 3 vid series, now I'm gonna miss these :phew: Hope there will be more~ Have a good week ahead BFFs!! :)

Video credit to SiuMeng. 

Rough translation

Spoiler

楚妍煙花之路 (Since Mar) 時間軸Part.3

April 11th
More than words interview on UFO radio (A TW radio station) that night. During the radio station interview, Megan very quickly discovered
賴皮 (LaiPi) amongst a ton of messages for her. Finally she admitted “LaiPi is also me”

Megan: LaiPi, you are the best!. girl is me, boy is also me. LaiPi is also me
Reporter: Oh is that true? Ayao..Oh it’s all you

On the same night before dawn, Megan updated her weibo. Even though both of them were living their own lives at different times of day, but what they said in their posts were the same.

April 12th
Baron updated weibo that evening. He posted a photo of himself injured from playing basketball, but “very obviously it was a strawberry”

April 14th
Baron arrived in London to film Extraordinary partners. In the afternoon he posed as Sherlock Holmes, very seriously ready for that day’s competition.

That same day, Megan headed to Taichung to prepare for her musical. That night she posted about 2 nights prior to the premier during the preparations to “let the angels bestow upon them” (ie. To protect the show and the cast from all angles of the theater, giving them the best of luck)

April 15th
Baron updated his weibo before starting filming for the day. That night TV broadcasted the episode in LA showing the inexplicable night sky photo and pacific park. As this episode was showing, he was filming in Edinburgh. During the live broadcast, Baron suddenly asked Li XiaoPeng who was cuter, his baby girl or his wife…XiaoPeng replied: (both) are cute. Baron said that XiaoPeng is his idol and example model. In the coffee shop, he evaluated all the food ingredients and in the end chose “ginger beer”

That night, Extraordinary partners had this scene:
(Filmed on March 6th)
Baron: Even if she wanted me to coax her (Zhu Zhu), I will not coax her.
Reporter: Why wouldn’t you coax her?
Baron: She is not my girlfriend

Okay, we all know that you will only coax your girlfriend.

Late night that night, Megan posted on weibo messages of thanks and gratitude (to all the fans who supported her at her musical)

April 16th
More than words in Taichung, practicing for the upcoming 2 performances. The performance went very smoothly, Megan successfully played the role of a photographer that danced and sang. At both ovations, she cried during her many heartfelt thanks to the audience. Her and the cast thanked the audience with love all the way until the curtains came to a complete close.

That night, Baron, in Edinburgh, updated his weibo. Edinburgh and Taiwan have a 7hr time difference. At almost the same time, Megan made 3 thank you posts on hers. Sweet Megan was still full of heartfelt thanks, heartfelt thanks, and more heartfelt thanks. And this time the name ChuYan kept appearing on her weibo.

On that same late night, Baron who was filming Extraordinary partners openly posted a comment on her weibo, Taiwan time zone 4:30am.

“I heard that you became a crybaby, but I’m leaving you a message here not because of your crying but because whether you are crying or smiling you are still just as beautiful, because you are the best. That time when you invited everyone to come (to the musical) I didn’t reply, but given the chance I will come watch you.

April 17th
After leaving that message, Baron had a group weibo chat during his flight. He commented on his 10 partners, and said that he had good times with them and was quite happy. He also mentioned that if he found the person that he likes that he will coax her, and will only act warmly towards “the right person”

April 18th
The past two days of performances finally finished, and on the 2nd day upon returning home she updated her weibo that night. The first post thanked everyone that cheered her on at the musical. In the 2nd post she spent almost 50 minutes mentioning many thanks to those who are close to her, including Ching Ma, QingYang (Bii) and ZiHan (Mandy Tao). And the finale, was obviously the warmest senior, the warmest man in her heart, Baron Chen.

Megan’s note:
Thank you senior, I finished the performance and haven’t forgotten that after crossing the sea comes the warmth(?). I had to search for the message that you left for me for a long time because too many people had posted already. I cried because right now I’m a girl (are you surprised?) Also, you are a warm man, you are a warm man, you are a warm man

-----The world between two people is very simple. He has her in his heart, and as for her, she has him in her heart.
ChuYan’s journey is remains unfinished and continues on…

On 6/5/2016 at 2:51 PM, amyam01220 said:

Here's the translation to part 3 of RM's since March journey. This one was no doubt my favourite out of the 3 vid series, now I'm gonna miss these :phew: Hope there will be more~ Have a good week ahead BFFs!! :)

Video credit to SiuMeng. 

Rough translation

Hide contents

楚妍煙花之路 (Since Mar) 時間軸Part.3

April 11th
More than words interview on UFO radio (A TW radio station) that night. During the radio station interview, Megan very quickly discovered
賴皮 (LaiPi) amongst a ton of messages for her. Finally she admitted “LaiPi is also me”

Megan: LaiPi, you are the best!. girl is me, boy is also me. LaiPi is also me
Reporter: Oh is that true? Ayao..Oh it’s all you

On the same night before dawn, Megan updated her weibo. Even though both of them were living their own lives at different times of day, but what they said in their posts were the same.

April 12th
Baron updated weibo that evening. He posted a photo of himself injured from playing basketball, but “very obviously it was a strawberry”

April 14th
Baron arrived in London to film Extraordinary partners. In the afternoon he posed as Sherlock Holmes, very seriously ready for that day’s competition.

That same day, Megan headed to Taichung to prepare for her musical. That night she posted about 2 nights prior to the premier during the preparations to “let the angels bestow upon them” (ie. To protect the show and the cast from all angles of the theater, giving them the best of luck)

April 15th
Baron updated his weibo before starting filming for the day. That night TV broadcasted the episode in LA showing the inexplicable night sky photo and pacific park. As this episode was showing, he was filming in Edinburgh. During the live broadcast, Baron suddenly asked Li XiaoPeng who was cuter, his baby girl or his wife…XiaoPeng replied: (both) are cute. Baron said that XiaoPeng is his idol and example model. In the coffee shop, he evaluated all the food ingredients and in the end chose “ginger beer”

That night, Extraordinary partners had this scene:
(Filmed on March 6th)
Baron: Even if she wanted me to coax her (Zhu Zhu), I will not coax her.
Reporter: Why wouldn’t you coax her?
Baron: She is not my girlfriend

Okay, we all know that you will only coax your girlfriend.

Late night that night, Megan posted on weibo messages of thanks and gratitude (to all the fans who supported her at her musical)

April 16th
More than words in Taichung, practicing for the upcoming 2 performances. The performance went very smoothly, Megan successfully played the role of a photographer that danced and sang. At both ovations, she cried during her many heartfelt thanks to the audience. Her and the cast thanked the audience with love all the way until the curtains came to a complete close.

That night, Baron, in Edinburgh, updated his weibo. Edinburgh and Taiwan have a 7hr time difference. At almost the same time, Megan made 3 thank you posts on hers. Sweet Megan was still full of heartfelt thanks, heartfelt thanks, and more heartfelt thanks. And this time the name ChuYan kept appearing on her weibo.

On that same late night, Baron who was filming Extraordinary partners openly posted a comment on her weibo, Taiwan time zone 4:30am.

“I heard that you became a crybaby, but I’m leaving you a message here not because of your crying but because whether you are crying or smiling you are still just as beautiful, because you are the best. That time when you invited everyone to come (to the musical) I didn’t reply, but given the chance I will come watch you.

April 17th
After leaving that message, Baron had a group weibo chat during his flight. He commented on his 10 partners, and said that he had good times with them and was quite happy. He also mentioned that if he found the person that he likes that he will coax her, and will only act warmly towards “the right person”

April 18th
The past two days of performances finally finished, and on the 2nd day upon returning home she updated her weibo that night. The first post thanked everyone that cheered her on at the musical. In the 2nd post she spent almost 50 minutes mentioning many thanks to those who are close to her, including Ching Ma, QingYang (Bii) and ZiHan (Mandy Tao). And the finale, was obviously the warmest senior, the warmest man in her heart, Baron Chen.

Megan’s note:
Thank you senior, I finished the performance and haven’t forgotten that after crossing the sea comes the warmth(?). I had to search for the message that you left for me for a long time because too many people had posted already. I cried because right now I’m a girl (are you surprised?) Also, you are a warm man, you are a warm man, you are a warm man

-----The world between two people is very simple. He has her in his heart, and as for her, she has him in her heart.
ChuYan’s journey is remains unfinished and continues on…

wooaahhh!!!So this is all about it! I have been watching this video months ago and still cannot understand it, but now finally, I can! @amyam01220 Thanks to you! Thank you for the trans... It made my day...:wub:.. Gracias!

Archived