[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, hyukjaeismine said:

I just finished hardsubbing two more videos so here are eng subs for Showbiz ep 13 BTS and ep 14 BTS! :D

Yay! Thanks for sharing these. Thanks to the translator and to you for making the effort to make this such an easy watch. I was finally able to download when I got home. And I had a huge smile on my face while watching them.

@Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV  I don't know why that might have happened. Maybe a problem while downloading? Try again and see if that makes a difference. Or try a different player maybe?

18 hours ago, hyukjaeismine said:

@niq8803 Their pictures really are so similar! :D @lovemarie thanks for the inspirational quotes! We have such a wonderful community here!

I just finished hardsubbing two more videos so here are eng subs for Showbiz ep 13 BTS and ep 14 BTS! :D

Thanks sis! ^_^ i converted your videos into 720p to minimize space in my fOne memory ^_^ hihihi keep on uploading! BTW Audio is gOod loud and Clear! ^_^

266,760:heart:

I've been watching BOY every chance that I get. I echo the sentiments of prior viewers that the drama is really good. Megan is very, very adorable (I can relate with River when he said this line) She was a perfect fan girl - loyal, ever supportive, overly excited and passionate for his idol. As for River, he really has expressive eyes. I think, his eyes are his best features. 

I broke into a wide :D when I got to the point when they had their first fight as an ambiguous couple and Sun Fan decided to go back to being a stunt man, dressed as a bride. If not for his biceps, he can be a beautiful bride. 

I love it that Megan/Tong2x did not easily give up on Sun Fan. 

22 hours ago, lovemarie said:

-I have here an inspiring quote from Thomas Edison that I would like to share...-

"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up.The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time".

-Another one from Lou Holtz...-

"ABILITY is what you're capable of doing. MOTIVATION determines what you do. ATTITUDE determines how well you do it."'

Have a wonderful night everybody... been missing RM...

http://event.setn.com/fun/tvcouple

253,877:wub:

Agree 100% to what you quoted

Whether working together or separately, I shall continue to follow and support River & Megan :wub: 

@santakle That scene was what sold me on this ship and is the scene I've watched most :P There was just something so magical about it all (cheesy I know, but I can't think of a better word) and their smiles were just so genuine, especially River's like in the second screencap. Like you said, this has to be love, otherwise, how am I supposed to believe in love? xD 

270,291 Let's keep going until 300,000 and beyond!

@santakle Nice screenshots, you can sense serenity in their beautiful bonding, will save them for enjoyment, thanks.

Those in N. A., let me know if you need a copy of With June issue with Megan as cover (there are two covers).y3H1iVb.jpg

I'm not done :P Here's another issue I believe many want their soft, beautiful hands on, the SPOP May issue, nope, not a typo

Spoiler

Because RM will be part of the issue :vicx:JAkNZd1.jpg

So let me know if some of you want both or one of the two :)  I need to know by this weekend, PM me~

And here are the hardsubbed videos for Men's Talk 12,  MT 13  and MT 14! @kiraning created softsubs for Men's Talk 13 which I've hardsubbed onto the video for convenience sake :) The subs for the other two videos were done by the wonderful @JenL Enjoy! :D

I recently downloaded a whole whack of HD Bromance videos including press conferences, promos, FB videos, fancams from the Sanlih drama awards and more and I am so down to sub them but I'll need help with translations! The wonderful @autumntree is already helping me out loads at the moment and I'd love all the help I can get from anyone else :D More Chuyan for us all. Until their next public message of love on weibo/fanmeeting xD

@littlesame I WOULD LOVE ONE SO MUCH *.* Especially if it features our beautiful RM :D Do you know if it's a new photoshoot, or pictures from older events? Thank you so much for helping out NA fans! :D

1 hour ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

sorry littlesame it's too blurred! Can't see the contents!:sweatingbullets:And to you brutaliskhero,  I know your busy , you have your job everyday....Let me know if you have time........chat me lat:grin:er ok

im drOwning with Computer wOrks hehehehe! multitasking at its finest.. lolz

1 hour ago, hyukjaeismine said:

And here are the hardsubbed videos for Men's Talk 12,  MT 13  and MT 14! @kiraning created softsubs for Men's Talk 13 which I've hardsubbed onto the video for convenience sake :) The subs for the other two videos were done by the wonderful @JenL Enjoy! :D

I recently downloaded a whole whack of HD Bromance videos including press conferences, promos, FB videos, fancams from the Sanlih drama awards and more and I am so down to sub them but I'll need help with translations! The wonderful @autumntree is already helping me out loads at the moment and I'd love all the help I can get from anyone else :D More Chuyan for us all. Until their next public message of love on weibo/fanmeeting xD

@littlesame I WOULD LOVE ONE SO MUCH *.* Especially if it features our beautiful RM :D Do you know if it's a new photoshoot, or pictures from older events? Thank you so much for helping out NA fans! :D

much much LOVE! kisses! mwahugs! i love you.. lolz

@hyukjaeismine and @t0pino may I request that the links to the hard subbed videos for Men's Talk shall likewise be posted on the bromance international fans project blog site, if possible? It takes ages for me to download and meanwhile, pages are being added to the thread. I am always at a loss trying to find the page where some links are posted. 

Again, thanks for your dedication and hard work. 

@santakle thanks for the screenshots! Love your fanfic! 

276,953 :heart: Maybe we can reach 300k by tomorrow. Yippee!

On 4/28/2016 at 10:42 AM, Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV said:

BarOn's HOKAGE MOVES... hahahahaha!

v25Z05.gif

There's nO AKWARD wOrd Onces again for RM CP 's Dictionary hehehehehe!

4xwLOV.gif

Megan: COME HERE....

R6n13q.gif

o2Kyxj.gif

Baron: NooOO! YOU GOT ME!

hahahahaha! Silly Brut

Hey, @Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV, you've just made this boring day a very happy one, for me at least, with this gif's..thank you! You're full of surprises.

Archived