[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, comicsuki said:

from showbiz_set youtube
Megan promote for the ticket in Tainan (May  6).
6 free tickets for fans

The answer is Taichung so if any of you want a shot at winning tickets to Tainan performance, go comment with the answer ;) 

1 hour ago, niq8803 said:

我的優點就是,我很熱情,而且從不放棄。 我的缺點就是,我太熱情,而且仍不放棄。 我的弱點就是,因為熱情,而你叫我放棄。

My advantage is that I'm very passionate and will never give up.  My shortcoming is that I'm too warm and yet will not give up.  My weakness is, because of passion, and you ask me to give up. (Megan's weibo post on 9.10.2012)

Thanks for the translation! I wasn't following Megan back in 2012, so not sure what context this was for. But the point photo was that they shared the same sky right? Heheheee.. Sometimes you can be looking at the night sky and the moon thinking of someone and who knows maybe they're looking at the same moon too (such a drama scene lol) Hope RM continue to think of each other ^_^

----

@lovemarie Thank you for sharing the infamous motor bike scene! Love love love it :heart:

Episode 3 of RTW tonight Asia zone

qUeTHua.jpggZZlrDw.jpgQtfZKZj.jpgYDW2qgS.jpg3EOV0sn.jpg

credit as printed. For this thread only, I'm tire of naming who and where take all of this thread's goodies to expand their own threads/forums, at least insert a note to this thread...

KEEP VOTING   175,016   

DeJa Vu Friday! Sharing an article from a few days ago from UDN. Our DuPi's marriage proposal ranked 2nd out of 10 for most romantic proposal amongst idol dramas. The one that defeated Bromance is the traditional kneeling down on one knee proposal shown in 必娶女人, Marry me or not..

http://udn.com/news/story/7266/1628320#prettyPhoto[pp_gal]/1/

Translation:

打算求婚了嗎?先參考電視劇十大求婚好點子!
Planning to propose? Refer to the top 10 drama proposal methods!

2.帶去教堂直接來之求婚術
Use the propose directly at a church technique

Do you want to let your other half know know how serious your feelings are towards them and that you are their one and only? Then let God be the witness for the two of you! Go directly into the church all dressed up, and secretly arrange for friends and family to attend. The girl will definitely be very touched and say “I do”

In Bromance, on Megan’s birthday, Baron changed into a white suit and brought her to a church that sits on top of water. He brought out the ring, in the attendance of her parents, said his most heart-felt confession as a romantic birthday present for her. And under this elaborately planned out proposal, of course “Nuo-king” Megan was so touched that she couldn’t stop smiling and promised him. 

----

Of course this is deja vu, how many times have some of us watched this scene? I can relate.. don't think I could ever stop loving these two :wub: Keep voting for them everyone! 175385, only 10 days left.

Have a good weekend BFF"s  :blush:  Good night!

etCgha42mbBs37tss6sGVT9zIlA3YdyUqJ9vEFUG

wdKmgBgmssFHCF3Gtf6pLJFXBj7RZ6UCcbfkAIsv

Just sharin some FACTS in life...Signs  Secretly In Love With You

First person to respond

From being the first person to notice you changed your hairstyle or had a new brow job done, to being the first person to like and comment on your social media updates, he is always the one. If he is in love with you, he is trying to make you notice his presence. These guys as partners can be relied upon to take the initiative, even if he is initially hesitant about expressing his feelings.

he will try to be a bit touchy with you, but in the right way. He will tap your hand during conversations, try to hold your hand as you are watching a romantic movie together, hug you at every possible opportunity, and square up his shoulders when he is around you ...

hhhhmmm..... ive seen it befOre.. hahahaha! oh giddy giddy giddy! im dying.. lolz

She laughs at the lamest of jokes you crack, jokes that nobody else finds funny, including yourself. Yeah, that’s adorable.

She’s too concerned for you, more than what a friend usually is. Even if you have something as small as a common cold, she will literally nurse, call you thrice a day just to see if you’re fine.

(just use your imagination guys .. coz i didnt put a photos on it.. coz im working right now .. hahaha! just like what@Sheila Marie Green said... BRAIN LOGIC lolz)

6 hours ago, Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV said:

Just sharin some FACTS in life...Signs  Secretly In Love With You

First person to respond

From being the first person to notice you changed your hairstyle or had a new brow job done, to being the first person to like and comment on your social media updates, he is always the one. If he is in love with you, he is trying to make you notice his presence. These guys as partners can be relied upon to take the initiative, even if he is initially hesitant about expressing his feelings.

he will try to be a bit touchy with you, but in the right way. He will tap your hand during conversations, try to hold your hand as you are watching a romantic movie together, hug you at every possible opportunity, and square up his shoulders when he is around you ...

hhhhmmm..... ive seen it befOre.. hahahaha! oh giddy giddy giddy! im dying.. lolz

She laughs at the lamest of jokes you crack, jokes that nobody else finds funny, including yourself. Yeah, that’s adorable.

She’s too concerned for you, more than what a friend usually is. Even if you have something as small as a common cold, she will literally nurse, call you thrice a day just to see if you’re fine.

OMG - I think you have nailed it! @Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV.  I have refrained from posting a comment on the shppers thread.  Youve got me thinking that I need to put my 2 pennies worth in now!  I need to go back to the drawing board and see how I can word it!  Me Super LIKEY :thumbsup:

I am sooooo deep in the pit now. 

1 hour ago, LoveNuo0126 said:

Megan give her photo to photo exhibition for charity. 
http://www.fubonart.org.tw/folioPhotoExh/index.html

They were all sold out :) 

KtsNQuJ.jpg

credit niq8803 

His weibo is very sarcastic tonight, his arrival back to China wasn't all smiley either, he personally asked the fans to not take any photo or video of him and he didn't accept any gift either. This is how he rolls. Hope he wraps up this show soon and complete the TV show in Ningbo so he can return home to be with his loved ones. 

@rukiaichigo keep the gif coming~~~

@littlesame hahahahahaha... as for now, all my gifs had been used (well maybe had a little few left that i'm planning to use it for any specific moment). so, i'm thinking to find/search for their beautiful moment to turn it into gifs... oh, suddenly came across the BTS from Showbiz (am missing our cute co-captains) when their motorbike date, the special BTS one that had 5 parts! hihihi. *what am i rumbling/mumbling in this early morning?!* 

GOOD MORNING, GUYS... SENDING INFINITY LOVES FROM OUR DEAR MEGAN! :heart:

loveyayen_zps7zyebhmq.gif

VOTE... VOTE... VOTE... 185028

Archived