[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

Race The World Preview 3

Just a friendly reminder, if you don't like how River acts here, please at least don't leave negative comments in the any Race The World related public forums including Weibo. Already, some Megan turned-CP fans denouncing his acts, saying they will protect Megan, Megan is the only one for River...blah blah meh~ 

Like It or not, they each will have intimate scenes, be it in a scripted variety show like this, other projects or in TV dramas with other opposite sex artists, how and what we comment will reflect how much substance our idols and our fans' have. They will shoulder the consequences, hence the pressure will hurt them. Megan, if fans haven't noticed, isn't castes for RTW, to continuous name her and pretending to be her guardian brings negativity to her image and stir unnecessary fan wars which she will be affected. The show has its promo strategies, and we will see more similar ones in their future work, this is how the general media works. We are nobody to speak on behalf of River or Megan, in real life, they know about each other than we will ever know about them, so don't be a trouble making guardian; they know the truth beyond media exposures. In addition, River does have fun with his cast and he treats females like coworkers without gender distinction, this is nothing new ;) 

Most hilarious part about this accusation is he finished some of the episodes BEFORE the FM, Megan already knows everything there's to know, we're the ones who are left in the dark, can only depend on what media feeds us...so yeah, what we know/see now is very limited.

Chill out~ 

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, littlesame said:

Race The World Preview 3

Just a friendly reminder, if you don't like how River acts here, please at least don't leave negative comments in the any Race The World related public forums including Weibo. Already, some Megan turned-CP fans denouncing his acts, saying they will protect Megan, Megan is the only one for River...blah blah meh~ 

Like It or not, they each will have intimate scenes, be it in a scripted variety show like this, other projects or in TV dramas with other opposite sex artists, how and what we comment will reflect how much substance our idols and our fans' have. They will shoulder the consequences, hence the pressure will hurt them. Megan, if fans haven't noticed, isn't castes for RTW, to continuous name her and pretending to be her guardian brings negativity to her image and stir unnecessary fan wars which she will be affected. The show has its promo strategies, and we will see more similar ones in their future work, this is how the general media works. We are nobody to speak on behalf of River or Megan, in real life, they know about each other than we will ever know about them, so don't be a trouble making guardian; they know the truth beyond media exposures. In addition, River does have fun with his cast and he treats females like coworkers without gender distinction, this is nothing new ;) 

Most hilarious part about this accusation is he finished some of the episodes BEFORE the FM, Megan already knows everything there's to know, we're the ones who are left in the dark, can only depend on what media feeds us...so yeah, what we know/see now is very limited.

Chill out~ 

It's just a show, we better take all the actor's action as pure entertainment, don't judge them by heart, or even act as a guardian for them.

That's my very own opinion. That way, we'll love them for their hardworks.

Chill out ~~:)

credit: http://www.ah.xinhuanet.com/2016-04/19/c_1118671137.htm

This last part of the article?! is very familiar.. i think i read it somewhere.. *cough* *cough* weibo? 3times? mentioned? hahahahahaha! *cough* cough*

On 19/04/2016 at 1:36 AM, pechumori said:

The rest of the stars suddenly understand that hidden under the appearance of indifference, River Chen has a warm heart.

3 hours ago, littlesame said:

We are nobody to speak on behalf of River or Megan, in real life, they know about each other than we will ever know about them, so don't be a trouble making guardian; they know the truth beyond media exposures. In addition, River does have fun with his cast and he treats females like coworkers without gender distinction, this is nothing new ;) 

This is very true. Let's credit River and Megan some intelligence and integrity. They have both been in the business long, enough to know how the machinations of tv programs/shows go. Both of them are doing well in their respective projects right now so all we need to do is support them. We're not fans to simply shriek, for shrieking's sake, to show that we're supporting them. Supporting them involves understanding so they can soar and grow. 

And may I quote @chunrren "River is truly the MAN! He's so awesome!"( thank you for all those comments, by the way ) His being a man includes his honesty and in the pairing with Zhu's case, sympathy, maybe, or he felt a fellow feeling.

"It's just a show, we better take all the actor's action as pure entertainment, don't judge them by heart, or even act as a guardian for them." @liaojie This is my opinion, too!

And this may seem oot :-) his love for dogs make me love River more than I already do <3 because I have 13 dogs of my own, 2 adopted,11 reared from birth. And I have 5 cats as well ;-)  

Helloo dearest BFFs, It's been a while... I miss you all...:blush: been reading all your posts from page 135..haha... catching up with you guys... 

On 4/21/2016 at 10:58 AM, littlesame said:

Race The World Preview 3

Chill out~ 

@littlesame You are right. We,as an RM avid fans should be Role Models...  

Credit to From Jessica He..enjoy..

@danny0808 ate, thank you for sharing information and tips about Coffee...I'll  keep that in mind..

@junerain7 well, finally, ahahaha... I love your Fan Fic ate.. What can I say? You are amazing!! Thumbs up!

@tanuschaI love your music videos.. thank you for permitting me to share it...:heart:

@niq8803thanks for sharing pictures about Bromance's BTS and RM's weibo updates..mwah!... I miss RM...

@t0pinothank you for sharing new video of River by Showbiz... River is so cute and adorable...

@chunrren10dear, love all your GIFS.... It tickles my heart every time...The motorbike kiss?? It is priceless and one of my favorites... thanks for sharing...

@littlesame helloo littlesame, thank you for updating us about ChuYan, for sharing the race the World song and for reminding us to vote..:wub:. done voting... Thank you for the GEI-YU..

Let me share to you guys a saying that goes this way: Life unfolds itself in mysterious ways.

River and Megan knows their relationship about each other more than we do, more than others. Whatever their relationship right now, what is happening between them, both of them only knew.  It is a MYSTERY for us...  have a great day everyone.. by the way, welcome NEWBEES!!!

5 hours ago, littlesame said:

Chill out~ 

when I read news or articles, I always check timeline and  sort situation by date. because news and article always show up late because they want to effect to show. sometime that make us confusing. 

thank you @littlesame  for remind us to respect actor,actress and everyone on the entertainment world. They just have to work hard on their work. and I'm pretty sure every show have script or concept of show so just enjoy its. if you don't like or feels annoy  just ignore it of a while. 

@niq8803, 谢谢。 it was horrifying reading google translate of the weibo. All i understood was that Chu He promised to Never give up. 哈哈哈。How can we show our immediate support? Surely the tv company won't allow cheerleaders for Chu He at each future stop, right?

But it would be awesome if someone arranges for a cheerleading group for Chu He, at each stop.... 

I cringed when I saw the injury on his palm. :( Looks really painful. Also reminded me of the scratches on his legs when he showed up for the fan meet. And to further add, the one he got while shooting the rooftop segment of Bromance. Who says that the life of a star is a luxurious one? Fame still requires a lot of hard, hard work. Then, there is always that Damocles sword that one day the light of their star may wane especially when they no longer have the support in the industry and from the fans. I remember reading here that River   repudiated the inheritance he should have received from his father. Seems like he did not want to live off his father's wealth but would rather work hard to achieve his own dreams. He is indeed a manly man, as Megan had described him. Choosing the hard way rather than the easy one requires a lot of guts, willpower and inspiration. 

Jia you River! May Megan inspire you to do best! 

Will always be here to support you too and if it will require doing some cheering, I shall be happy to don a cheerleader's outfit and cheer you on, but it would be nicer if Megan shall be the one infront. Jia you! Jia you! 

@niq8803 thanks for the pics!

@rosee70 when shall we practice our cheer? Shall we include those two cute little kiddos in your profile pic? 

11 hours ago, littlesame said:

Race The World Preview 3

Chill out~ 

*hugs you* Well said! *high five* I totally agree!!! ♥ We just need to believe in RM rather than just reacting with what we see right now.. we should not be bothered shows usually are really scripted in ways we don't know.. even they state it as reality shows :D And I love the part here littlesame~ "We are nobody to speak on behalf of River or Megan, in real life, they know about each other than we will ever know about them, so don't be a trouble making guardian; they know the truth beyond media exposures." THIS!! ♥

18 hours ago, littlesame said:

Here are some gei-yu for a boring long Wednesday~ As always, soompi can't display all the pics for unknown reasons...when can soompi invests more $ for a more user-friendly forum?

KEEP VOTING - 152800

YAY!! Thank you for the Gei-Yu!!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

6 hours ago, lovemarie said:

@chunrren10dear, love all your GIFS.... It tickles my heart every time...The motorbike kiss?? It is priceless and one of my favorites... thanks for sharing...

Let me share to you guys a saying that goes this way: Life unfolds itself in mysterious ways.

River and Megan knows their relationship about each other more than we do, more than others. Whatever their relationship right now, what is happening between them, both of them only knew.  It is a MYSTERY for us...  have a great day everyone.. by the way, welcome NEWBEES!!!

You're very much welcome Ate lovemarie~ ♥♥♥♥♥ That saying!!! *two thumbs up* *hugs*

1 hour ago, niq8803 said:

Baron's weibo update ~

Translation:

Wei Chen ~ Thanks brother for your present, from today onward it will accompany me to fight on.  Never Give Up!!!

Thank you for translating his post hehe ♥♥ His hands must have hurt... I hope it will heal fast! :D 

54 minutes ago, niq8803 said:

Different timing ... different place ... and yet the same feeling :wub:

Photos from Baron and Megan's weibo ~

Ahhhhh~ Thank you for sharing this!!! lovely lovely!! ♥♥♥♥♥

@junerain7, i would look extremely unappetising dressed as a cheerleader, but my daughter always complains about my voice, " Mama, you are embarassing me!! Lower your voice! Its too loud!"  So, by that, i can assure, half the stadium can hear my scream and shout!! :lol:

Archived