[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

8 hours ago, hyukjaeismine said:

OMG @chunrren10 I LOVE YOUR ZOOMED IN GIF!! I watched it like 289034 times and notice how Megan continues to touch him with a smile even after he's let her hand go :w00t: What other couple talks about feeling each other up and stripping so casually xD Oh River, didn't you say you were the one who was going to go naked today in the pre-fanmeeting interview xD

hello hyukjaesmine darling sorry for quoting you.......just add what you see in their play, after he let go of her hand , she's still touching him but ........look both of their hands , they cannot stop not even while their talking still trying to touch or feel slightly their skin, finger and again reaching to .....slightly touch again . They cannot keep themselves not to reach out ha ha ha! I love that part!!!!! Thank you to churren10 and to you too hyukjaesmine. You make me really happy!:grin::heart:

8 hours ago, hyukjaeismine said:

OMG @chunrren10 I LOVE YOUR ZOOMED IN GIF!! I watched it like 289034 times and notice how Megan continues to touch him with a smile even after he's let her hand go :w00t: What other couple talks about feeling each other up and stripping so casually xD Oh River, didn't you say you were the one who was going to go naked today in the pre-fanmeeting interview xD

hello hyukjaesmine darling sorry for quoting you.......just add what you see in their play, after he let go of her hand , she's still touching him but ........look both of their hands , they cannot stop not even while their talking still trying to touch or feel slightly their skin, finger and again reaching to .....slightly touch again . They cannot keep themselves not to reach out ha ha ha! I love that part!!!!! Thank you to churren10 and to you too hyukjaesmine. You make me really happy!:grin::heart:

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, hyukjaeismine said:

@Sheila Marie Green aww Sheila, you make me happy too! Seeing how enthusiastic and fun you and @Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV are always puts a smile on my face even in the middle of exams xD

hello again hyukjaeismine ! You will always see us every time the forum is very quiet he he he! We always do crazy things! Brutalisk is very funny to be with and very adorable :P. Thank you for liking us!!! Always smile guys!:w00t:

15 hours ago, chunrren10 said:

Let's have a little 給予 again! Thank you to ShowbizSet/NewsShowbiz/完全娱乐 for tonight's Gei-Yu~ :wub:

This is somewhat to drive away the thoughts about the latest video shared from River's show too...... :sweatingbullets:

K

Hide contents

ZOOMED IN :wub::heart:

I will roughly translate the captions..  Just correct me if I am wrong.. :sweatingbullets:

Megan: Eh, You exercise..

River: Oh, You just realized today?

Megan: Pretty good, He's pretty good...

Megan: You exercise, so let me see..

River: No you can't! :sweatingbullets:

Megan: I will add 2000 (to ticket fee), I want to see.

Here goes River's comeback! :w00t:

River: I will add 20000000 (Basically 2000 wan is = to 20 Million), YOU STRIP!!

:w00t::lol::phew::wub:

Hope you guys got entertained by this and forget other things... Just like what Megan always say...

What's that (video)? Throw it away! :P

And of course~ VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! *133726*

What other things?!!!? :o 

Hehehe :D

Love, love, love your GIFs! :wub:

Why do I feel like a peeping tom while watching these love birds looking and touching each other? 

Other than the 2, I am also amused by the reaction of the host. Priceless!

Their teasing was smooth and effortless that you never know what's coming. She thought she had the upper hand but wait till he made his comeback - whew :sweatingbullets: Mr Chen, how much do you want Ms Lai to striptease for you? Saying it straight to her face, then shying away? What's that? Throw it away! 

You see, out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. :phew:

@junerain7 In another words, Baron's body only worth 2,000 and her body is worth 20mil! :D I'm sure he wants to view it privately once he made the payment!  But the fans will each top up the 2,000 for him to strip 1,001x since there are 1,000 audience + Megan Lai! :lol:

Today, looking again at RTW episodes and news, I realize I don't feel much... like or dislike. No stress or pain from watching 楚楚 interact with other girls, fans, etc. So happy to realize that although I love looking at his pictures posted by fans all over the world, I don't feel desperate for any news of 楚楚。 After all, he has his own life to live. We shouldn't act like sesaeng fans or paparazzis. But everytime i watch a mv or an episode or interaction between ChuYan, I feel so happy. Because i love watching their happy faces when they talk or look at each other. It warms the heart to look at people who love their partner sincerely and doing their work sincerely. And thank you guys for keeping the love alive.

1 hour ago, rosee70 said:

But everytime i watch a mv or an episode or interaction between ChuYan, I feel so happy. Because i love watching their happy faces when they talk or look at each other. It warms the heart to look at people who love their partner sincerely and doing their work sincerely. And thank you guys for keeping the love alive.

Hi, I am with you. I stop watching the Amazing race since he is still partnering the same person, ZZ!   I am only interested in watching DuPi/ChuYan together.  When they are together in the drama, BTS, FM, and so naturally enjoying each other's company, teasing, having fun, gazing, smiling, touching each other, being lovey dovey in their own world, whether real or reel, made us, the viewers cannot help but feel happy for them too.  They should consider hosting a travel program together, or do another movie or drama together.  

150,335 :heart:

@niq8803 to be able to openly challenge one another to be in their birthday suits in front of 1,000+ people and the whole wide world is a :w00t: MAJOR MAJOR OMG!!! Hehehe.... How he values her is heart-melting. I remember their interview prior to the fan meet where he volunteered to strip for them both on the condition that he would do it while facing Megan. Correct me if I'm wrong here. He knew very well that she won't strip in public no matter what the cost. What a clever and naughty way to shut her up. Btw, I enjoyed your photo collage very much. Gave me some bright idea that it might be nice to do a comic strip about them.  

21 hours ago, hyukjaeismine said:

HAHA! Yes the zoomed in! Coz can't help but capture their moment hahahaha! They just can't get enough of each other! lol~ RM is :heart:

19 hours ago, littlesame said:

@JennG25ks Through the grapevine, yes, he wasn't eliminated, but who knows, since there are so many fans following the cast onsite, it's difficult to differentiate true from false, let's wait for the official announcement. From his father's teaching, he learned there are 3 types of people in society one needs to be more thoughtful - females, seniors and the those with little means, I believe it's due to the social stereotypes these people he saw, therefore, admonished River to always take care of them. So you see he LOVES animals and always a gentlemen to the ladies (though people with tainted spectacles and media love to label him a womanizer), I guess being a gentleman isn't worthy to many nowadays but hey, I do regard that highly and I'm in this generation...You're right Jenn about him being just kind simply out of kindness, he believes this is how one should conduct himself, however, he won't bend his principles to "fan service", would remind the fans to behave if things are out of hand and he shows his appreciation through his ways. As for speaking out his mind, he judges base on who is the media or the medium he's working with and the audience. RTW is a variety reality show which is heavily scripted so he doesn't have to hesitate to add his 2 cents if it spices up the vibe and depend on how you know him, some may take his jokes and sarcasm to the heart or like what's happening now, the China media take his words on the show at face value but he doesn't care because he understands the industry environment there. He is a sharp observer and good at analyzing the environment he's surrounded or descending on him to then determine what type of info to offer and how to deliver it. It's all built on trust, his tone, the amount of factual info and demeanor he displays tells you how much to take away. Since he's spent enough time reading, watching/studying international films and traveling, he knows how to treat fans with different cultural background, you can tell he's more relax in certain places while more celebrity-like in others. He does have temper and he won't yield if fans cross the line, will show you he's tire and doesn't want to be bothered (but fans don't care) or if he's not in a upswing mode, don't expect him to carry a flattering smile around. Due to the limited onsite control the production team has during the Europe trip, fans are able to follow them closely, many fans of other artists have voiced their surprise discovery at how kind and easy going he is, I feel this is validates who he is as a person than any media article. Hope I didn't bore you :D 

River is truly the MAN! He's so awesome! Thank you so much for this! I love him the way he is. Really amazing guy. I could praise him all day and not get tired. He's like perfectly imperfect. :wub: Truly a one in a million guy~ A gem that is hard to find! :wub: oh my I feel so giddy! haha!

18 hours ago, JennG25ks said:

@chunrren10 thank you for the smile! Your gifs were wonderful!

You're welcome and thank you! :D

17 hours ago, littlesame said:

PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE EACH HOUR IN YOUR AWAKENING TIME

Also, I noticed some fans are using our Bromance int'l fans project as titles for their own work...tsk tsk what can you say when it's all said and done, people are just out to attain attention and fame...And I don't even want to mention people taking work here to re-post to boos their threads, forums or blogs...sigh~ 

VOTE VOTE VOTE~~ YES! http://event.setn.com/fun/tvcouple (1989 couple is on 2nd place now hmm) *150553*

Well sometimes those things can't be controlled.. oh well... :sweatingbullets:

12 hours ago, amyam01220 said:

@chunrren10 Thanks for the GIFs gei-yu :heart: I miss them, where and when on earth will their next FM be? lol

You're welcome! and Me too.. I miss them sooooo much! YES! Where and when on earth will there next FM be? My question every single day~~ Wishing everyday that they will be announcing it already!! :D:sweatingbullets:

12 hours ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

Thank you to churren10 and to you too hyukjaesmine. You make me really happy!:grin::heart:

You're welcome! :) 

8 hours ago, niq8803 said:

Q: What you would like to do with your gf?

A: I like hugging her to sleep ~

Just like the scenes in Bromance and BTSes :phew:

*141441*

I feel giddy again! Thank you for this.. I miss them so much! :wub:

6 hours ago, junerain7 said:

What other things?!!!? :o 

Hehehe :D

Love, love, love your GIFs! :wub:

Why do I feel like a peeping tom while watching these love birds looking and touching each other? 

Other than the 2, I am also amused by the reaction of the host. Priceless!

Their teasing was smooth and effortless that you never know what's coming. She thought she had the upper hand but wait till he made his comeback - whew :sweatingbullets: Mr Chen, how much do you want Ms Lai to striptease for you? Saying it straight to her face, then shying away? What's that? Throw it away! 

You see, out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. :phew:

Thank you haha! Oh! Yeah! JA (the hosts) reaction is priceless, it's like okay gonna leave you two in your own world! :D They make themselves shy by their comments on each other! River's comeback was really priceless! :D

6 hours ago, niq8803 said:

@junerain7 In another words, Baron's body only worth 2,000 and her body is worth 20mil! :D I'm sure he wants to view it privately once he made the payment!  But the fans will each top up the 2,000 for him to strip 1,001x since there are 1,000 audience + Megan Lai! :lol:

Privately yes! :phew:

@junerain7 Yup he did said he will strip naked for a photo shot but then realized he said something which is beyond his control! (this scene must be playing in his mind all this while). He even asked Megan what did he just said?  As usual the mouth move faster than the brain! :lol:  He also said if he goes full nude in a movie, his co-star must be Megan to increase his confidence! 

*150703*

5 hours ago, niq8803 said:

@junerain7 Yup he did said he will strip naked for a photo shot but then realized he said something which is beyond his control! (this scene must be playing in his mind all this while). He even asked Megan what did he just said?  As usual the mouth move faster than the brain! :lol:  He also said if he goes full nude in a movie, his co-star must be Megan to increase his confidence! 

*150703*

HOPE WE CAN REACH THE VOTE TO HALF-A-MILLION...SO THAT THEY WILL ANNOUNCE IMMEDIATELY THE NEXT FM...HEHEHE

14 hours ago, rosee70 said:

Today, looking again at RTW episodes and news, I realize I don't feel much... like or dislike. No stress or pain from watching 楚楚 interact with other girls, fans, etc. So happy to realize that although I love looking at his pictures posted by fans all over the world, I don't feel desperate for any news of 楚楚。 After all, he has his own life to live. We shouldn't act like sesaeng fans or paparazzis. But everytime i watch a mv or an episode or interaction between ChuYan, I feel so happy. Because i love watching their happy faces when they talk or look at each other. It warms the heart to look at people who love their partner sincerely and doing their work sincerely. And thank you guys for keeping the love alive.

I feel the same way as you! I'm excited to watch each new episode of Extraordinary partners as it comes out, not solely for the purpose of watching Baron :P but also I enjoy the show so far as a whole. My first time watching a reality show from China, but so far so good! Baron is like a bonus hehehe ~ So happy to know Baron didn't get eliminated, although I didn't think that would happen anyways cuz he's one of the "stars" of the show. Can't wait to watch ep 3 this weekend! 

I told my big sis already and also some friends of mine outside of this thread who are having trouble accepting anything but DuPi/RM that we it's something we will have to get used to. And yes in no way we should act like paparazzis or be negative towards other people that Baron (or Megan) may interact with in the future. Their lives will continue as normal, they will continue to film movies, dramas, we will have to get used to seeing them work with other artists. They're not going to change who they are.  But as BFF's here we can continue to share RM moments and keep updated on their news, have faith, and stay strong! Thanks everyone for continuing the shares and comments, keeping this ship sailing ~

Archived