[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, gabeotiong said:

Let's get ready for another roller coaster ride...

I think what River did is an strategy from the producers of the show since from the tally board he' s always rank one in popularity , then they cannot eliminate him.   ( w/o him viewership may decrease);)

Another thing is he showed / spoken another  kind/sweet words towards Megan .

If we go back to previews post, these things happens after him slipping / giving away something ( i.e. infos about them):phew:

So let's brave ourselves and continue to be with them ...:wub:

Just sharing my one cent...

Yeah! your right gabeotiong!!! But i think your idea of roller coaster ride will make my head dizzy ! :blush: But thank you!  for this ride...... with a cotton candy and megan sit with me, It will be a wonderful and very memorable moment of my life. Because I know ....megan want's also to ride the roller coaster....that was she said in her one of interview he he he:dizzy:. Thank you for reminding me about ....the sweet and doing  things that baron gave to megan and some ......whatever it is !!! Thank you again darling for your help!!!! :wub:.

Just want to share my two cents on Baron's clip (over Zhu Zhu).

I think, it's a reality show after all. And the producer would want us to think/ react like the way they have edited. So, they might need a couple for a show, or a villian, a victim, a lot of drama; they would probably "make" us see just as the way they want. Even if Baron (in the clip) had some reactions or whatever... :P towards her - Zhu Zhu; we still don't know the real situation is. They might cut the scene from another segment when the cast was talking about something else. (Hehe, I really make them sound like souless editors; but it's their job after all. It's important to keep the high rating.)

In a word, I believe in our couple's moments that we have seen so far; because it's just right there... we all see what happened on that fanmeeting's stage, on her weibo. ^^ (i still can't get over the fact how sweet his words are!! Gosh!, I really need time to write something!!!)

So, cheers, everyone!!

And, 132005

http://event.setn.com/fun/tvcouple

@Sheila Marie Green

You can bet on that...

I think this Race around the world producers wants to create something out of River & ZuZu partnership..added entertainment  To make the show more talked of... ( just my opinion base on what they are airing and some bits that contradict )

@ Santakle Agree with you about the show - RATW

Let's just apply the saying 

" What you see, is what you get" to our RM..

Nytes to all.

In general, I really don't think River and Zhu Zhu have anything going on either in terms of dislike or 'like' xD They're just very different co-workers trying to make the best of an imperfect partnership, especially River xD He seems really competitive and the poor guy's still in 4th place! So let's just have fun RM shipping! Especially after the wonderful goodies we've gotten over the past few days ;) 

Hey @orphelia You understand Chinese right? I'm really curious as to what you think about everything that's going on. I can't help but wonder whether some things slip through the cracks for us non-Chinese speaking fans. Any reason why you don't see River positively right now? :D 

Let's have a little 給予 again! Thank you to ShowbizSet/NewsShowbiz/完全娱乐 for tonight's Gei-Yu~ :wub:

This is somewhat to drive away the thoughts about the latest video shared from River's show too...... :sweatingbullets:

419-1_zpsik7n3elj.gif

Spoiler

ZOOMED IN :wub::heart:

419-2_zpsaw8qtpmo.gif

I will roughly translate the captions..  Just correct me if I am wrong.. :sweatingbullets:

419-3_zpsbqtra4fb.gif

Megan: Eh, You exercise..

River: Oh, You just realized today?

419-4_zpss95yydwt.gif

Megan: Pretty good, He's pretty good...

419-5_zps92bb6ryj.gif

Megan: You exercise, so let me see..

River: No you can't! :sweatingbullets:

419-6_zps9hjz0aj3.gif

Megan: I will add 2000 (to ticket fee), I want to see.

Here goes River's comeback! :w00t:

419-7_zpsguhfa5hb.gif

River: I will add 20000000 (Basically 2000 wan is = to 20 Million), YOU STRIP!!

:w00t::lol::phew::wub:

Hope you guys got entertained by this and forget other things... Just like what Megan always say...

What's that (video)? Throw it away! :P

And of course~ VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! *133726*

OMG @chunrren10 I LOVE YOUR ZOOMED IN GIF!! I watched it like 289034 times and notice how Megan continues to touch him with a smile even after he's let her hand go :w00t: What other couple talks about feeling each other up and stripping so casually xD Oh River, didn't you say you were the one who was going to go naked today in the pre-fanmeeting interview xD

1 hour ago, hyukjaeismine said:

In general, I really don't think River and Zhu Zhu have anything going on either in terms of dislike or 'like' xD They're just very different co-workers trying to make the best of an imperfect partnership, especially River xD He seems really competitive and the poor guy's still in 4th place! So let's just have fun RM shipping! Especially after the wonderful goodies we've gotten over the past few days ;) 

Hey @orphelia You understand Chinese right? I'm really curious as to what you think about everything that's going on. I can't help but wonder whether some things slip through the cracks for us non-Chinese speaking fans. Any reason why you don't see River positively right now? :D 

Don't worry too much. We more or less know River's personality and he's still the same adorable 4D self...It's just that, he's now thrown into a different setting and with different personalities, the dynamics changed. It's no longer the one on one lovely interaction/cute bickering/teasing we see during Bromance BTSes.

Let's continue to support him. It hasn't been negative really. If anyone reads them as negative, then it's sad because they have taken the comments too far. Don't forget, the artistes reactions are edited for ratings.

Do go to page 158 (it has jumped so many pages since :)!) to read my thoughts on the show. It will answer some of your concerns. I am happy this thread is moving and kicking, especially with the latest weibo interaction between our loves :wub::wub::wub: and the latest News ShowBiz video :D they are missing River and definitely missing our ChuYan couple :wub:

8 hours ago, t0pino said:

I was hoping they would come to Paris, but seems very unlikely...

Sorry, France is not on their list :( which surprised me when I heard the list, 

@JennG25ks Through the grapevine, yes, he wasn't eliminated, but who knows, since there are so many fans following the cast onsite, it's difficult to differentiate true from false, let's wait for the official announcement. From his father's teaching, he learned there are 3 types of people in society one needs to be more thoughtful - females, seniors and the those with little means, I believe it's due to the social stereotypes these people he saw, therefore, admonished River to always take care of them. So you see he LOVES animals and always a gentlemen to the ladies (though people with tainted spectacles and media love to label him a womanizer), I guess being a gentleman isn't worthy to many nowadays but hey, I do regard that highly and I'm in this generation...You're right Jenn about him being just kind simply out of kindness, he believes this is how one should conduct himself, however, he won't bend his principles to "fan service", would remind the fans to behave if things are out of hand and he shows his appreciation through his ways. As for speaking out his mind, he judges base on who is the media or the medium he's working with and the audience. RTW is a variety reality show which is heavily scripted so he doesn't have to hesitate to add his 2 cents if it spices up the vibe and depend on how you know him, some may take his jokes and sarcasm to the heart or like what's happening now, the China media take his words on the show at face value but he doesn't care because he understands the industry environment there. He is a sharp observer and good at analyzing the environment he's surrounded or descending on him to then determine what type of info to offer and how to deliver it. It's all built on trust, his tone, the amount of factual info and demeanor he displays tells you how much to take away. Since he's spent enough time reading, watching/studying international films and traveling, he knows how to treat fans with different cultural background, you can tell he's more relax in certain places while more celebrity-like in others. He does have temper and he won't yield if fans cross the line, will show you he's tire and doesn't want to be bothered (but fans don't care) or if he's not in a upswing mode, don't expect him to carry a flattering smile around. Due to the limited onsite control the production team has during the Europe trip, fans are able to follow them closely, many fans of other artists have voiced their surprise discovery at how kind and easy going he is, I feel this is validates who he is as a person than any media article. Hope I didn't bore you :D 

@JennG25ks Now you owe me lunch haha~ Seriously, I don't mind at all, instead of twisting the facts or spread things that aren't even relatively possible/false about RM,  this is the conversation I enjoy and why I'm here, to ship RM and share our perspectives and thoughts on them as well.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE EACH HOUR IN YOUR AWAKENING TIME

Also, I noticed some fans are using our Bromance int'l fans project as titles for their own work...tsk tsk what can you say when it's all said and done, people are just out to attain attention and fame...And I don't even want to mention people taking work here to re-post to boos their threads, forums or blogs...sigh~ 

mrVo7pt.jpg 

I think 2nd have a good rating on last Sunday so why their votes are run so fast.

and did you see the 4th , last few days they was a few thousand votes but now . . . their score are run very very fast !!

WE MUST TO BE NO. 1 !! GO ! GO ! MINNASAN ! 

@chunrren10 Thanks for the GIFs gei-yu :heart: I miss them, where and when on earth will their next FM be? lol

@hyukjaeismine Me me me! *Puts up my hand** Include me! :phew: When the cast first announced L.A. as one of their destinations and I was surely thinking that Canada would be a destination (Vancouver because we have Whistler, where we hosted the 2010 winter Olympics), and also because we're neighbours.  

---- 

What is it for country count now? 7 or 8? I lost track hahah. Beijing, LA, Alaska, Japan? London, Amsterdam, and now Rome.. where else....

35 minutes ago, amyam01220 said:

What is it for country count now? 7 or 8? I lost track hahah. Beijing, LA, Alaska, Japan? London, Amsterdam, and now Rome.. where else....

Beijing, LA, Alaska, Tokyo, Guangzhuou, London, Edinburgh, Amsterdam, Rome ~

*137677*

Archived