Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aznboy78

[movie 2006] The Restless / Midair 중천, 中天

Guest violet

wow ... kim tae hee.... great cast ....

Wow, interesting cast and story

I'm really looking foward to watching this

Guest shopgirl

I just noticed that there's a thread for MidHeaven/ MidAir already... You guys are so quick. I'm embarassed, considering I'm a big fan of Jung Woo Sung and I'm late... again, to drop a line :P

Anyway, to anybody who asked... This movie is still in pre-production. The director chose JWS to lead this movie, especially since they've worked together before. The director was the co-director for JWS' movie: MUSA. They just decided the casting of the leading actress (Kim Tae Hee) less than a month ago.

This is some excerpt of the news dated last June, courtesy of hancinema.net

Jeong Woo-seong to Star in Epic Movie (2005/06/23)

Top star Jeong Woo-seong, who is currently filming the two movies “Daisy” and “Sad Movie,” will play the lead in the epic fantasy action movie “Jungcheon” (midheaven), whose filming is scheduled to begin this coming fall.

“Jungcheon” is the debut work of director Cho Dong-ho, who has honed his directing skills while working as an assistant director for the movies “Beat” and "Musa" - “The Warrior Princess,” both starring Chung. In the story, “midheaven” refers to a virtual world that exists between the real world and heaven, and is home to those who have died in the real world but failed to ascend to heaven. Chung plays a prominent warrior who kills innumerable enemies and eventually dies himself, but in midheaven once again meets his victims and has to fight them again.

The film is expected to draw audiences of various types from young viewers to those who like “guy movies,” as it features an exciting blend of fantasy and action.

“Unlike the other two melodrama movies that he filmed this year, Chung's role in ‘Jungcheon’ will show off his masculine charm. We plan to begin filming this coming fall at the earliest,” said a person close to Chung.

Chung recently returned from the Netherlands, where he finished filming the movie “Daisy,” directed by Yoo Wi-kang and also co-starring Jeon Ji-hyeon and Lee Seong-jae. He now plans to finish the filming of “Sad Movie,” which stars many famous actors from the talent management agency Sidus HQ, before joining the filming of “Jungcheon.” The lead actress and other co-stars of the movie have yet to be chosen.

Source : english.kbs.co.kr... ( English )

I think the movie will be released sometime Summer of 2006 or Fall 2006. I'm hoping for a spring release, but... at least for now, it seems that JWS is still busy promoting for Sad Movie and finishing Daisy :)

it soudns interesting. wow KTH AND JWS TOGETHER??? thats like HOTT

Guest l33mimi

nice cast but the plot is kind of weird. Will just have to see.

Guest -=sunniegurl=-

this is so cool !!!!!

i hope this movie is going to be real good

Guest Airine Pratama

ah they filming this in China??

wait ... epic movie means that KTH will dress in a traditional clothes??

ah they filming this in China??

wait ... epic movie means that KTH will dress in a traditional clothes??

most likely.

KTH <3

Guest Airine Pratama

Wow interesting ... i want to see KTH in costumes ...

BTW she already tried many different role since STH (the first drama i started to know her) ... It's good for an actress and not stuck in one kind of role ...

Guest glamour_eyes

Wow interesting ... i want to see KTH in costumes ...

BTW she already tried many different role since STH (the first drama i started to know her) ... It's good for an actress and not stuck in one kind of role ...

100% agree with you! and she is doing her job pretty good. i mean not every actress can play evil and also nice character but KTH has this talent (evil in STH,an angel in LSIH).and i think when an actress who stuck in one kind of role thats very bored.

Guest Dayita

omg so many good movies are coming out

Guest beary

20051105-1.jpg

A clearer pic than the one i posted previously :)