Broadcast Date: December 11, 2016 - January 2, 2017

Replacing: We Are In Love 咱们相爱吧

Cast:

Chen Qiao En as Du Qiqi
Wang Kai as Chen Yidu
Kimi Qiao Ren Liang

Zhang Xuanrui

Synopsis:

After an accidental drowning, Li Wei Wei (Chen Qiao En) a famous fashion designer, loses parts of her memory. Whereby her memories stop at when she was 23. The boyfriend she remembers has now become her ex and rival, and instead a stranger is her fiancé. Li Wei Wei does not believe that she broke up with her ex Chen Yi Du (Wang Kai ) and investigates the reason to as why they did. Her fiancé Qi Cheng, in order to protect and rekindle his relationship, uses all methods to prevent Wei Wei from investigating. During her investigation, Wei Wei discovers that due to the hectic lifestyle of adulthood, she has lost the innocence of her original dreams. It was this very reason as well to as why she and her ex broke up. The now 30 years old Li Wei Wei has decided to change her lifestyle. She plans to regain her most pure emotions and dreams as well as finding true love. 

Watch it here with English subs!

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Zhang Bi Chen - When Love Comes Knocking on the Door

Additional Links:

Stay With Me 放弃我抓紧我 Viki English Subbed Episodes

Stay With Me 放弃我抓紧我 Raw Episodes

Stay With Me 放弃我抓紧我 Weibo Page

Wang Kai Official Soompi Thread

Joe Chen Qiao En Official Soompi Thread

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Tribute Corner:

Kimi Qiao Ren Liang

October 15, 1987 - September 16, 2016

Image result for white candle

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
angelangie l akinahana89 l LavelyShai

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Maria Fe Santos said:

Are there  any link for me to watch this?  I love giao en!!!  Tnx

Hello there, there is no air date for this yet as they are still in the process of filming. I will update the thread when an air date is released.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@sugarplum892  so the actor Wang Kai going to have two c-dramas this year?I think I prefer the 'snail' drama. Any date on premiere for both dramas? last c-drama I watch..of course everyone fav LMIYD. but  I've  seen several episodes of ToYLXB. Thanks for all the updates.

Oh tha BTS update.. ' Donald Duck' never looked so good! 'Minnie Mouse' can't stop staring :lol:

Wang Kai when he can look cool even  costume. Like that. :D 

18 hours ago, jongski said:

@sugarplum892  so the actor Wang Kai going to have two c-dramas this year?I think I prefer the 'snail' drama. Any date on premiere for both dramas? last c-drama I watch..of course everyone fav LMIYD. but  I've  seen several episodes of ToYLXB. Thanks for all the updates.

Oh tha BTS update.. ' Donald Duck' never looked so good! 'Minnie Mouse' can't stop staring :lol:

Wang Kai when he can look cool even  costume. Like that. :D 

The drama thread will be updated when the air date is released.

Archived